[JackKrauser
OOC: This war needs more cowbell.
((And less NPC's.))

ooc-

And less arguing.
((>.< ))
Makenshi-Dono

ooc-

Like the moon that illuminates the night, let magic fill my heart!

♥ No, I meant how many left the dojo? You sent two groups of them away. ♥

....Moonlight Heart, Shine bright!

[Tankie, I'll wait another half an hour. If you're not able to post back a response to the attack, I'll have to declare my attack landed. Don't worry I won't make you fly back a thousand yards or kill you. I'll just send you sprawling from the tree and say you ran off or something. Cause there's other people I want to fight.]
((Wow, I'm hungry. Be back.))
Amano Tsukiko
Makenshi-Dono

ooc-

♥ No, I meant how many left the dojo? You sent two groups of them away. ♥

ooc-

Ohh ok.

Well 3 went to go against Waffle. 5 went to fight Kisame. And now a group of 5 will go help against Sieg and Yusuke. So in total about 13 have gone, leaving 37 protecting the base.
Makenshi-Dono
ooc-

Ohh ok.

Well 3 went to go against Waffle. 5 went to fight Kisame. And now a group of 5 will go help against Sieg and Yusuke. So in total about 13 have gone, leaving 37 protecting the base.

♥ Understood. ♥

Sparkly Fairy

8,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Hive Mind 200
The loud "POP!" of displaced air and a flurry of wind rushing past Makenshi and Valentine from behind announced the arrival of Josie. She grinned ruefully at their backs and then past them, wondering who the target was. Not that she could see anything: Val's blast got into her immediate line of sight, which was enough to tell her that there was indeed an enemy near at hand. Considering the both of them protectors she was willing to do something she had never done before. Stand in the open of a warzone and trust her companions to protect her while she cast.

The magi shut her eyes and began to chant, so intent on the subject of her casting that there was no paying attention to the outside world. A bomb might have gone off nearby, and there she would remain unless disturbed. It was a spellcaster of her caliber's greatest weakness and their greatest strength, for it meant that more complex spells could be used quickly and efficiently.

The "blanket" effect of sound that accompanied a casting would begin almost immediately, indicating the speed with which she flew through the enchantment. Nothing other than that had occured yet, but it would.

+ I do not walk with God +

Body:
Soul:

The spirit gun shot from val would slam into the celestial energy powered barriers that covered the bikes front. The bike was a sentient creature with its own abilities, though limited it was perfect for the current situation. Sieg and yuusuke were getting close, a place where they both excelled. The bike would near the speed of 100 mph and once they entered CQC range, where the sniper rifle would suddenly lose its effectiveness and Makenshi's concentration would be wracked by the fact the speed that Sieg was getting close to him.

Once Sieg got in close he would jump forward off by bike, pulling him forward by the handle bars of the bikes. Sieg would parry the long barrell of the sniper rifle out the way of his body to Siegs right with his right arm. If the opponent pulled the trigger during that instance, then the bullet would still barely miss because of the speed of the parry. Sieg would simultaneously throw a huge superman punch; a overhand left straight while in mid air to makenshi's maxilla; the area between the nose and the upper lip. This punch would be so powerful that it would deal the maximum amount of shock to makenshi's brain without killing him. He would be out like a 40 year old light bulb.

+ For God Carries Me +
(sorry for the slow post)
--I'll make my first attack on the Dojo since you are online--

Kazuma would finally jump from his tree after waiting long in hard. His brother Z would be right at his side as the two ran at the Dojo.

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
Aggron was fun to ride on. It was much bumpier then on the back of flygon. And the other two she was supposed to bring along....... Porygon-Z and Tyranitar. The weird one and the mean one. What place would make the need for a tyranitar? It was sorta odd...

Malevolent Sex Symbol

((Who's all died so far?))
Tankie Sakoya
|| Alright. ||

Hearing words projected from behind him, he turned to face Sero. Ha. It seemed instead of KC luring, Sero into his own trap the young black male had been lured into, Sero's trap. This fight would prove to be quite interesting.

"That was just the tip of the ice burg."

He could raise the level of his body produced explosion to one more level above his spit produced explosions. After he decided to up the bar, and use explosion from his body than substance fabricated from his body, he would be literally sacrificing an arm, and a leg. Luckily he could he probably wouldn't have to go to such extremes in this fight.

"Pretty fast I see. What do you say we take this to the ground, an' go hand-to-hand?"

He questioned, though he seemed calm he remained alert, and ready to react to any unexpected assaults played by, Sero.
Sero-Sero
Sero's head tilted slightly and he smiled.

"Hand to hand? Know you've must've known by now that that's my fashion. Why in the world with someone with exploading long range wish to fight hand-to-hand huh? This a trap?"

Sero stood and popped his shouder back before nodding.

"I don't like traps.."

Kicking off the tree hard enough to splint it he took off and his feet left the tree. Sero's back arched sideways so that the sides of his body pointed to the sky and the ground, reeling back his arm for greater impact. Half a foot away, Sero's arm reached out to the tree, giving his body friction to spin on his hands as he closed the gap between them. Legs straight up, arms straight down, Sero pulled his body downwards and spun 180 degrees in a 'doggy' position with his back turn. Now What started out as an all-out punch to the jaw quickly changed as Sero pivoted and pushed his hands off the tree, literally under his opponent for a fowards uppercut kick.
[[Time's up]

Quickly and forcefully connected, the bottom heel of Sero's foot connected to Kuuma's jaw. A speck of blood splashed against Sero's shoe as Kuuma was hurled thusly higher into the branches of the tree.

Sero took a moment to lean and listen closely for his opponent, but when no noise was uttered he was sure of one outcome.

"Tsk..he must've run away.."

Sighing and stretching, Sero pulled his arms behind his back and began his post-game ritual of pops and muscle relaxing.

"He wasn't even putting his heart into it..hm?"

Bangs. Shouts.

Sero sensed something int he distance to the Dojo. He had nearly forgotten his purpose of being here in the first place.

Quickly he hurled himself from the tree and sped off to the Dojo's metal doors.
-To Kazuma-
As he and his brother would run, two basilisks would begin to ride towards them and would begin to fire their Metal storm bullets of 1500 a minute. The Turrets at the dojo would fire their 1 million a minute at them. Two of the turrets would fire at them anyways.

And with the droids in front of the building they would begin to fire Photon blasts at them that if not incinerating them instantly they would be BADLY burned, no matter how strong they were. It was a light radiation after all.

With all these things, making a charged attack like this either meant they were extremely brave with a plan or they had no idea.

-To Sieg-

Before Sieg could get to the man on the island he would first have to deal with the Sieg in front of him on the bike. As Sieg would leap to land on the island the other Sieg would leap from his bike to Superman fist him in the face and knock him into the water. The other Sieg would hopefully land on the bike again as he would begin to fall or he would land standing in the shallow water. The one in control of this new Sieg would simply speak...

" You look familiar...have we met before...? "

But without waiting for an answer he would fire his 6 black bullets at the real bike and Yusuke.
--I'll make my first attack on the Dojo since you are online--

Kazuma would finally jump from his tree after waiting long in hard. His brother Z would be right at his side as the two ran at the Dojo.
[Is this guy one of the enemies of the WKD?]

+ I do not walk with God +

OOC:

Wait.

So what happened.

Where did the Sieg copy come from?

+ For God Carries Me +

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash