• Demonic Associate 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image User ImageSelene Nefertari KanellisUser Image
• • • Neferet, Lettie, Envy, Neffy • • •

══════════════
Outfits: {{Everyday}} {{Night}}
Inventory: Scythe
Race: Hybrid (vampire/werewolf)
Height/Weight: n - 5'9'' & 145 lbs / hw - 6'2'' & 200 lbs / fw - 5'0'' & 260 lbs
Orientation: BiSexual
Relationship Status: Single
My Voice is: Konan - Naruto Shippuden
Mood: alittle annoyed, serious, is wanting a drink of alcohol..
Thoughts: *ill destroy everyone in both gangs...and did that guy have to be so loud?*
Company: Captains and Vices of other teams along with my Captain

══════════════
User Image

✰ It's Not About The Size Of The Fangs...It's How Hard You Bite✰
══════════════════════════════════════════
the itching had progressed to her back and it was making her uncomfortable. so the only thing she could do at the time was just to take off her over shirt. pulling it off she revealed a black wife beater tank top, and also more of her tribal tattoo that went up her arm to her shoulder and under her tank top which was also shown on the back of her neck and also down the other side of her arm. it all seemed to be connected though it wasn't seen that another part of the tattoo traveled down her spine to wrap around her waist. and with wearing jeans no one saw that she had two more tattoos on her legs. setting her shirt on her lap she rolled her shoulder and sighed, the itching was gone so she assumed that she was just having a reaction to the soap used on her clothes. it was easy to see now that the bruises on her arms were healing up pretty fast now. Selene listened to the other Captains and Vices speak up in the meeting, hearing her name and a question soon after, she looked over at Joey who had spoken, their team along with team two had been set to just gang activity and with how it sounded, she would have to agree with what Joey said. Selene nodded her head as she spoke up, "where that may be true, either way I plan on getting my hands on the a-holes who ambushed me. and if anything ill take down any gang member whether it be a viper or a phoenix." Selene looked towards Captain Leelee and the paper bag she held, she listened to what Joey had said to her. so she had some alcohol in that bag? hmm she may just ask for a drink to help calm her nerves, then again she would make sure she didn't drink to much and get all... weird. Selene looked back at Joey when he spoke up to her again, she gave a faint but still noticeable smirk as she nodded her head "maybe a shot or two. I don't drink to get wasted, but I do like to drink." the sudden sound of someone slamming their hand down on the table and suddenly their voice got loud caused Selene to jump in surprise, thought its never really happened before so that would be a new sight. looking over her shoulder, Selene looked at Arc as he spoke. he seemed to be very specific on what he wanted to have happen against the voids, he seemed to really hate them. but then Selene looked towards Captain Leelee who spoke up after him, she had a good point aswell. the only thing that they really knew about the voids was that they usually showed up when trouble happened with the two gangs. it seemed like they were attracted to the sounds of chaos. and with the help of the chaos caused by the two gangs and their turf war, no one would see the voids coming. they knew a lot at times but it was the fact that they still knew very little of the voids existence. when Leelee asked if anyone wanted a drink, Selene raised her hand alittle and turned her attention back to Captain Leelee, "ill take one Captain Leelee. if you don't mind."

✰ That's unusual for me, I don't usually waste my time on vermin like that...✰

User Image
══════════════
Altered Form: Full Werewolf - Half Wolf
Extra:
her ears are pierced three times in each ear, they also show up in her other forms, and her tongue is also pierced which shows up in her other forms aswell. she has one large Tribal Tattoo that travels from the back of her neck down to her lower back, across her shoulderblades down her arms and stop at her elbows. and the whole tattoo is connected. she as matching Tattoos that run down both of her legs starting from the hips and stop at the ankles. she has two large scars that form an X across her back. one starting at her left shoulder ending at her right hip, as the other one starts at her right shoulder and ends at her left hip. (it leaves a white X in fur on her back when shes in her werewolf form)

Special Abilities: Animal Attributes (speed, agility, enhanced senses, strength), fast healing
{{Normal}} {{Romance}} {{Battle}}

══════════════

[OOC:]
User Image

Team 1's Captain . . .JJoeyMMazer . . . is pretty damn lazy . .

Th o u g h t s Text for Thoughts M o o d Mood Text
H e i g h t Six Feet One InchW e i g h tOne Hundred and Sixty Eight Pounds
A g e Looks 25 L o c a t i o n Location Text

Dragon Form

┎━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━

Joey returned the small smirk to Selene as she decided to drink a bit. The calm interactions were then interrupted when Arc decided this meeting wasn't over. Joey's expression soon turned serious as Arc began to speak. He blinked when Arc called out his name and began to speak about honor for his kin. Joey narrowed his eyes a bit as he crossed his arms. Well...it wasn't too surprising Arc knew that Joey really was a dragon. If anything, he expected for Arc to be able to figure out such things. He kept on listening to Arc as he continued to speak seriously about the Void threat. He continued to stay silent and a small sigh escaped his lips when he finished by saying they needed ideas.

His attention then shifted to LeeLee as she began to respond about how things would be easier if it weren't for the Phoenixes and Vipers. Joey easily agreed with that opinion. Those two gangs had to be dealt with first if any sort of progress was to be made with the Voids. While it seems the chaos the two gangs create seem to attract the Void, it wasn't an idea he would like to follow through with. Joey stayed silent still as LeeLee began pulling out the booze. He blinked at the alcoholic beverage that was called Frost Bite. He decided to stay away from that for now and he grabbed one of the other bottles of booze. He poured himself a cup and also did the same thing for Selene. "Here you go," he said handing the cup to his Vice Captain. He put the bottle down and took a sip from the red cup, drinking the alcohol with no problems or reactions whatsoever.

After hearing Sho speak though, Joey would sigh as he put the cup down. "While you're right that non-winged can't do anything when it comes to finding the void, I must disagree about your statement overall. You can't sit there with a straight face and tell me that our non-winged members have not contributed in the fight against the void, can you? The engineer of my team has proved to be very useful when it comes to combating the Void. In fact, he is the reason why we even discovered the Void during the Chinatown Incident. And he is a human. Both LeeLee and I have fought quite the bit of Voids ourselves. Yes, you're right that we can't do anything when it comes to finding them, but non-winged are completely reliable when it comes to fighting them. The deceased captain of Team 4 unfortunately just wasn't capable enough of handling herself..." he said and cracked his neck.

Joey looked over at LeeLee and then at everyone else. "We need to take advantage of Team 1 and Team 2's current status. As of right now, we are solely put on gang activity. Well, let's hit them hard until we regain winged on our teams. I propose that we start making plans on taking out either the Phoenixes or the Vipers. Either way, it's obvious these gangs need to be dealt with. I'll bring it up with the Greywing Council but I would prefer is Team 2 handles the Vipers and my team handles the Phoenixes. That's my opinion, anyone else got ideas?" he asked.
┊‟‟ ┊
OOC

Company:
Health: 100%
Energy: 100%

╋━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Blessed Spirit

[ Team 4 Medic ]
                  User Image

►► Jayin Shadiran
                                                                    ( jah-yeen . . sha-dee-rahn )

Jayin was rolling his eyes at Simba, regardless of whether or not she could see it from the way she was facing as he finished up soothing the last of the feline's irritated skin. Despite himself he chuckled at her comment. Pretty smart for a fish. For a merman. He had doubts about that if this was what the majority of his VHA evenings were turning out to be. Helping cleaning up his smelly, hairy comrades because they were too inept to do it themselves. What part of this had been an intelligent choice, again? He wanted to be keeping people alive long enough so they could tear voids apart- what they were supposed to be doing. Playing nanny at the base was not ideal. Whatever frustrations he felt remained masked as they always were behind his casual, friendly tone. The calm, thoughtful expression remained on his features.

"Don't worry about it," Jayin said with a mild, dismissive wave of his hand to her apologies. He turned to face Loe after he'd deposited the last of the water into the sink, as she continued to explain about her upbringing.

"You've got uh, quite some family. You know that? I know you're not tryin' to start anything bad," he assured her about the matter of teasing.

"Later... we oughta check in on Milly, yeah."
                                                                    So Loe hadn't completely forgotten about that one. He supposed that everything wasn't terrible then, but he wasn't looking forward to the encounter.

"As for the whales, sure. Some." One shoulder lifted into a lazy shrug.
                                                                    "Not all of 'em were tryin' to be daredevils."

The Yuffie

Destructive Lunatic

User Image

Ralph had learned much about human emotions in the time he was with the VHA. With Gorunts', their emotions were always so easy to understand. They spoke bluntly and surely, there were never any facial expressions, because, well, they were blind. All of them were in sync with each other. Being here, now, in this moment with his dearest friend Peppermint, Ralph felt unsure. He didn't really know why he felt guilty. He knew that he did, of course, but he still he didn't understand why. Just as Peppermint didn't understand the emotions around her, neither did Ralph. The feelings he had now were new, despite everything he had been through, this was new.

Though he didn't really have a full grasp of the concept of smiling, he smiled for her. "I... I think so. I think I am okay. I just, I'm, I mean I'm unsure. I, don't understand how I feel, Peppermint." Though he had no eyes to look away with, he looked away, turning his head as he got down on one knee and held the silver rod with practiced precision. The bandage was still on her foot. He hesitated for a moment and placed the rod on the concrete floor. Ever so gently, he unwrapped the foot, despite not really needing to. He could feel its not being there. He could feel the damage the void had caused, and could smell the burnt flesh that mixed with the familiar scent of peppermint. Once he had unwrapped the foot, he once again took the rod with confidence. "This might sting, I'm sorry." he said as the rod began to glow a hot white. He wrote on her foot the rune for healing, along with a rune he had created himself. One that was a mix of runes for heaviness and solidarity. It was one he developed practicing on himself to counteract the voids. Though it was not quite complete, the side affects were minimal, such as a slight heaviness in the affected area afterwards, but they disappeared quickly. He wrote on her foot swiftly and gracefully. If there was anything he was good at, it was this. Once done, her foot looked slightly more solid, and a lot less burnt. He wrapped her foot again in fresh bandages that he kept with him, and then tilted his head back up to face her.

"Are... Does it feel better?" Ralph asked. His skin was visibly paler and his head was beaded with sweat. He had not quite rested since the battles earlier that day, and he had spent much of his energy in the rune that he had wrote on her.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Eliza grimaced at this Sho Andredge: a blatantly racist bigot, full of unfounded self-confidence, a lack of tact, and a lack of style. Simply put, she disliked him already. Despite his being with them in their mission earlier, he simply missed out on the camaraderie that is normally felt between soldiers.

Though Eliza felt all of this and more, for this reckless demon, she kept her composure. That was who she was. Emotions were meant to be kept in check, otherwise you could screw up everything you had prepared for. She reminded herself that she didn't get to where she was by taking crap like this and flipping out at every single opportunity. The Sparrow was where she was because she was calm and composed and skilled. Despite the way the demon had put it, he was not one hundred percent wrong. It didn't make sense to put up just a bunch of humans against the voids, simply because the humans couldn't fight them on their own. They couldn't sense them, at that was a problem. Regardless, humans weren't useless. If anything, demons were worse soldiers. They were chaotic, and couldn't be completely trusted. Excuse the pun, but keeping ranks among them was hell. Eliza's experience had taught her that.

Instead of flipping the table, as she had felt, she took a cup and poured herself some strange red liquid, avoiding the frozen bottle just as everyone else had. She sat back on her seat, took a sip and spoke clearly in her though cheerful, serious voice.

"Vice Captain Sho is correct in saying that us non-winged cannot find the voids, but as Captain Mazer puts it, we are very capable in fighting them." she said, "The previous captain of team four was simply incapable of fighting on her own and had overestimated her ability." Eliza had read the file, and though she questioned the reasoning for assigning the woman to be a captain, she kept that to herself. "As it stands, monsters like you, Mr. Sho, as you say, should be the ones fighting the voids. Once again I completely agree with Captain Mazer, however as it is, we cannot send out our teams individually to fight either of the gangs as it seems to attract voids. If we were to send teams in pairs, then it would be easier for all of us. With teams one and two concentrating on the gangs, and three and four keeping watch for void activity." she ended and sipped at her drink again, enjoying the magic of her captain's skill.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"This won't work." Arc said once Eliza had finished speaking. Her head was in the right place, but she had not been here as long as the others. Their heads were in the right place as well, but the plan simply would not work. Arc had been a military leader for a long time. He had spent years as a demon general, and his warriors, his troupe of demonic creatures were for once in their miserable lives orderly. Under his reign, the demons had gained an upper hand over the angels for nearly a century. Of course, he got bored and that was when the demons returned to chaos. "Too much of our time is being spent on those gangs. Expending more time on them can cause more harm to us. I say we leave em be. Their naught but a nuisance. A thorn on our sides. But they aren't our problem." Resistance would come at this point he knew, but he didn't care about their destruction. He reveled in it. He would join them too if he wasn't here with the VHA. "We have one focus, the voids. Let the gangs tear the city apart. If it's attracting more voids, then it's givin' us an opportunity to learn more about our true enemy. Why not sacrifice the humans in this city? It's just one compared to the rest of the world." Arc hated these types of meetings. Ones where he actually had to be serious. Of course on the other hand, he pretty much hated everything. "God of hate" and all that, but he needed this job done. The sooner, the better.

Greedy Hoarder

21,400 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image

Leelee
LeeLee glanced over at Sho as he spoke. If she disliked his words, it didn't show on her face. She only smiled as her vice captain spoke. The fairy was very pleased with the vice captain she had been given, to say the least.

"You should never underestimate the small. Demons may be bigger and badder, but humans are known for their resilient nature. And unlike almost any other race, they can have any unique magical power which can be very useful for us." she said as she took a very tiny sip of her drink. If she noticed that no one was brave enough to try frost bite, she didn't seem to mind at all. But she did seem to mind the words that came trailing out of Arc's mouth next.

The fairy abruptly stood up to stare down intently at the captain in his chair. "You keep any of your alignment ideals to yourself. Lest you tip the unstable balance of peace we have right now. Even though chaos is in your nature" she said quietly. She would not have him talking about lives like they meant nothing. And he may have talked big, but he sure did seem to care about his team. He came running back when his team was in trouble. It could have been to simply destroy the void, but LeeLee had doubts here and there.

"They would not be forcing us to do anything against the gangs if they weren't getting in our way. You know as well as I that they are ruining supply shipments and terrorizing the city. They only attack the void when it's in their way. They are making our already impossible jobs that more difficult. And if they aren't with us, then they are against us. Whether they are doing good or bad, they need to be dealt with" LeeLee said as she sat herself down at the table again and took a rather large gulp from her drink without much thought to it.

"And it's a damn shame too. Their powers combined with ours would do a lot of damage against the voids
<3

Greedy Hoarder

21,400 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image

Loe
Loe stared at Jayin quietly for a minute while he finished giving her a cat bath. Thank god he wasn't throwing out jokes left and right. She'd probably do nothing about it then, but she'd definitely find revenge at a later date when she was feeling better. Perhaps that's why he was avoiding it.

She wasn't exactly sure what he meant with the whales, but it sounded a bit too depressing to continue the talk about. "My family is very..unique. I'm sure your family life was also unlike normal. Or at least, what a land walker like me considers normal" she said as she stood up and looked at her arms. The red was gone. She sighed with relief as she opened the door.

"I'm going to check on Milly and see if she's hungry. I'd offer to cook but...I'm not the best at it" she said, implying that she was offering for Jayin to cook for Milly. And of course, undoubtedly Loe as well. She did promise she'd not pick on him for a few days. That didn't mean she wasn't going to offer out his cooking to other people and reap some of the benefits while she was at it. Perhaps she would have better fit the image of a hyena.

Leaving the door to her room open, she walked over to Milly's room and knocked quietly. Whether there was a response or not, she peeked in. The room was a little dark, but Loe had perfect night vision.

"Oi Milly" she said, deciding now was not the time to call her a twerp. Although, she never seemed to mind Loe's playful teasing of her size. "Jayin said he'd cook us food" she lied without batting an eye. "Are you hungry?" she asked as she walked in and over to her bed to see if she was awake. She frowned as she looked down at the girl.

Simba sat herself down on the bed, and without permission, she scooped the little midget into her arms and sat her down on her lap. "How you feeling hun?" she asked gently. It was a rare occasion for Simba to use her kind and motherly tone. She had a softer side that she did call upon when those she cared about seemed to need it.
User Image

Greedy Hoarder

21,400 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image

Nim
Nim's tiny sniffles were replaced with a smile towards the girl she lovingly called Neffy. She was overjoyed that she could continue to call her that. She thought her name was so cute. She could never understand how it could be considered a bad name.

Nim stood up to watch as Joey and Neffy left to go to the meeting. There was silence for a few moments. Then she glanced over at Russel. There was no one holding her back now. She hopped over and jumped up to wrap her arms around his neck, hugging him tightly.

"It's just us now! Let's go home and cook food! And watch a movie! B-but no chainsaws!" she said with a sudden whimper as she remembered the first and last scary movie she ever watched.

Greedy Hoarder

21,400 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image

Peppermint
Peppermint blinked a few times as Ralph attempted a smile. He may not have understood them, but she thought it was a beautiful smile. His smile was contagious and she couldn't help but smile a tiny bit back in return. It was too bad he couldn't see himself right then. The girl was working on a project that might give him the chance, but she wasn't sure it would ever get done. And if it did, who knew if he even wanted to. Sometimes it was better to just leave things the way they were. Peppermint would not mind that so much right now. Her favorite person at VHA was giving her attention. If she'd ever wondered what being a princess would feel like, she was pretty sure this was it.

Reiork had knelt down and was carefully unbandaging her foot. She watched quietly. For someone who could not see, he was so accurate. He took his rod back off the ground as he warned her that it might sting. True to his words, it did. She clenched the table as he drew intricate runes on her foot. He was quick and precise. So much so, that she wished for a moment that she could be in his shoes. She was all but dying to know how he was capable of doing something like this without sight. He must see things that she would never be able to.

"Are... Does it feel better?"

The girl could see beads of sweat on his forehead, and his skin was paler. He'd exhausted himself. Healing her had only added to his tiredness. Peppermint hopped off the table and knelt down to hug him. "I can barely feel it now, thank you" she said quietly as she gently hugged his shoulders comfortingly. "My mother...she has the same gift as me, but stronger. She told me once, that it's okay to not understand feelings all the time." she said, resting her chin on his shoulder as she hoped that his negative feelings would wash away. Being so close, she could feel them even more.

"Whatever happened to make you guilty, I'm sure it's not your fault. If it is...you can't do much about it. Except try and make sure it doesn't happen again. I think that's all we can do"
<3

Friendly Lunatic

Milly!
The Tiny Destroyer!
Team Four's Scout.

User Image

Milly had eventually made it to her bed, but couldn't even bring her self to lay down. Her body was trembling, even with Nicolo there trying to comfort her. Demon's were never thought of the most comforting type, but Milly and Nicolo related to each other in a way they couldn't with others. They had both been outcasted and alone for centuries.

The very moment Loe began to turn the door knob, Milly almost instinctively grabbed hold of Nicolo to place him on her head. He would then take the form of a hat in order to hide her broken horns. The whole while Milly remained silent while the shadows in the room almost seemed to pulsate. It was as if they were alive. To top it off, the air was much thicker in Milly's room. This was possibly from all the energy Milly was trying to absorb to regain her image.

As Loe approached her, Milly kept silent. The sound of food did make her realize just how hungry she was, but she would try to push the idea out of her head. Her body seemed to tremble more at the touch of Loe just moving the little demon girl to her lap. Milly quickly adverted her eyes. Loe's voice sounded comforting, but in Milly's mind she couldn't help, but wonder if this was all some sort of trick, despite knowing how much of a goodie goodie Loe was on the inside. When Loe asked how she was feeling, Milly simply lifted her hand. The shirt sleeve fell down a bit, exposing her skin which remained slightly see through. It was a great improvement over how she was when they first found her.

Milly then dropped her hand, and wrapped her arms around herself. "Just... Leave me alone... It's what everyone else does..." Milly would speak in a shakey tone. Her voice soft, yet very bitter. It was hard for her to trust anyone. Even now she wanted to just bolt for the closet and hide away. Yet she remained, in the lion's lap. She had no idea why.

Friendly Lunatic

User Image
Russel Williams

Team One's Engineer/Pilot

█│║│██│║│█ █│║│██│║│█ █│║│██│║│█ █│║│██│║│█

User Image

Along with Nim, Russel watched the two leave as well. He even made a mental note to make a little extra food for them. Then changed it to a lot more, giving the races they were. Possibly something with a bit more protein. Running through his thoughts Russel soon realized something. He would be alone in dealing with Nim tonight or more like...

...there was no one to distract her from jumping him with hugs. "Crud..."

"Terrgh" Russel groaned as Nim hugged him, nearly knocking him over from the sudden surprise. Russel's arms flailed for a moment before reaching up to pick up the girl under her arms to pry her away from his neck. Once he was able to pull her away, Russel would turn around quickly to set the girl down on her feet.

Before she had too much time to attack him again, Russel quickly poked her nose. "Alright, alright, but if you do that again, I might have to put on.... Blood Splatter Night! They say it's so scary, there wasn't even a rating to put it under!" Russel would say in his normal teasing fashion while showing a small grin at the thought of it all. He even tried to deepen his voice and place extra emphasis on the name of the movie to try and make it sound scary. Trying not to scare the girl too much, Russel would be quick to pat Nim's head. "Kidding. I picked up one of those new Disney movies earlier. Something about a princess fleeing her pampered life at the castle only to run into strange forest creatures who need her help and when her people are attacked by another kingdom, she returns to save the day with love and compassion as her strength or some crap." Russel would say with a smile. He truly had been worried about the girl. Even though she wasn't a kid, the way she acted still reminded him of his sibling from way back when.

Russel then started to walk off, but not into the direction of their home. Instead, he was walking towards the garage. "I left the movie in the car, you can come with if you wish." Russel would let out.

█│║│██│║│█ █│║│██│║│█ █│║│██│║│█ █│║│██│║│█

User ImageUser Image

Perfect Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

K U M O

A N D R E D G E

Now that you've found it, it's gone
Now that you feel it, you don't
You've gone off the rails

So don't get any big ideas
They're not gonna happen

You'll go to hell for what your dirty mind is thinking

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

LOC: Conference Room
STA: Upset
WHO: I am Kumo Andredge, the guardian angel of a reckless demon.
OOC:

The angel stared at his brother appalled by his behaviour and the things he had to say about humans. He put up and maintained his stoic front for this long—he could keep it up. After Joey and Eliza and LeeLee generally disagreed with Sho's argument, Kumo piped up before the topic at hand was changed to something else. "What I think... Vice Captain Sho... is trying to say is that if this battle against the void lasts long term, longer than an ordinary human's lifespan, we will undoubtedly lose valuable, seasoned soldiers in due time. Non humans offer longevity, while humans offer short, but bright, input on the table." Kumo adjusted his collar with his index finger.

The notion that teams three and four would be paired together made him uncomfortable because he knew it was a brilliant idea. Arc's words made him uncomfortable. Everything Arc said thus far made him uncomfortable. Threatening to reveal his true nature to Sho, suggesting that the VHA damn the humans of the city to death for their own benefit. Kumo found this Arc character repulsive already.

He was glad that LeeLee at least attempted to set him straight by suggesting he kept his alignment bias to himself. Meetings like this were meant to come to a consensus, an inkling like that was not useful for a place such as this.

Though it pained him to say, Kumo said it. "I agree with Captain Mazer and Vice Captain Mayhew. Teams three and four should definitely be paired together to deal with the voids." He looked at his nails, then back at his brother. His next words seemed to slip out of his mouth without him thinking. "They surely are in need of some supervision with the views they have presented to us thus far." He looked away from Sho before the one sided tension became too apparent to the others, but so far the angel managed to keep his feelings in check and unnoticed by the others.

Perfect Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I was ******** from the start
So would you like to set me free?
Would you set me free?

Do whoever you want
In the light of day
I can finally sleep
I can finally sleep

S H O

A N D R E D G E

But I can’t dream
I can’t dream
I can’t dream
I can’t dream

I don’t wanna remember anything
Don’t wanna remember anything
I don’t wanna remember anything
Don’t wanna remember anything

LOC: Conference room
STA: Amused
WHO: I'm the team three vice captain, Sho.
OOC: Someone pour the icy drink on him that would be awesome oh my gosh

With something that looked like a smile twisted across his face as the others refuted, Sho said, "I was only talking about humans. Non-human-non-winged are totally fine regarding going against the void." Sho sat up and put his feet down. Sho clasped his hands together around his cup, looking at the redhead. "Say that humans can handle fighting the void when you're being sucked into one, doll. Humans can't even handle fighting other humans."

The negative reception he received was not only great, but had Sho on the verge of bursting out laughing. His amusement was obvious, setting a great deal of contrast between him and his captain, who was fuming with frustration by now from the opinions of others. He, on the other hand, was kicking back and relaxing while the others had their panties in a knot over what he said. He sipped on LeeLee's concoction, slipping away as he let the alcohol get under his skin. It was not only the alcohol that was the source of his amusement, but the potential danger in the situation. VHA's most powerful leaders gathered in one small room, the thought of something violent sparking out made him excited. Useless conflict? Perhaps. A fun story to remember on the most daft of days? Definitely.

When Kumo spoke though, his amusement almost turned sour as the angel tried to turn what he said into something else. He listened, staring back at those ugly yellow eyes of his as he grit his teeth. "Can it, angel face." he muttered as he looked away, expecting the white haired, woman voiced sissy boy to stop with his useless input. The little LeeLee puffed up and asked him to keep his alignment issues to himself. She was wrong to say something like that, considering all the different walks of life gathered in the room. Sho knew he wasn't the only one thinking so, either. The angel started talking again, his feminine voice getting on Sho's nerves already. He thought it was especially sloppy to suggest that he needed to supervise the two demons.

"There is no peace here. There never was. Forced tolerance, that's what this peace you call is." He scoffed. "Go fight your gangsters. Humans have always been at war with each other and we've always stood by watching. Arc is right, it is only one city amongst many. Just because we monsters have revealed ourselves doesn't mean we have to stop them from killing each other. They've been doing it for as long as they've existed, if you need a reminder." He was proud of himself for what he just said. Sho Andredge, you've done it again. All he wanted to see next was some much awaited table flipping, confident that his last words were enough to trigger something like that.

Destructive Lunatic

User Image

Thoughts and Notes
ⓄⓄⒹ: Annoyed -> Amused
ⓄⒸⒶⓉⒾⓄⓃ: Conference Room
ⓄⓂⓅⒶⓃⓎ: A strange bunch of folk
Ⓒ: Hotseaaaaaat ;D

`•._.•´´¯`•,

Eliza had grown fairly upset by the "suggestions" of the two demons. Abandon the city's people and leave them to the gangs? It made sense, true, but would only be considered by the heartless. How could one be so willing to sacrifice thousands of lives? This Arc Browne would be a formidable foe. While this Sho Andredge could be someone to be reckoned with, his hubris would blind him had he not already been blind. He was capable in battle, that she had seen with her own eyes, but his mouth could be the death of him. Eliza hoped for a moment that she would beat his mouth to it. Kumo seemed to try and ease the words of the demon who looked much like him, but Eliza didn't buy it.

Why did Kumo want to protect this demon though? She looked at it him as he spoke, overly analyzing every single word. Some sort of feelings almost broke through his face, and had he stared at Sho longer, Eliza might have deciphered it. She left the thought for another time. Personal issues were something that should be left out of the work place.

Eliza turned back to Sho, who once again, was running his mouth. "You're more blind than I took you for, Vice Captain Sho, considering you didn't see me kill several earlier in our mission together." Despite the insulting undertone, Eliza sounded professional as she smiled at the demon who sat before her. She noticed his enjoyment of the chaos he was causing, but wondered why he felt the need to. "In terms of war, you sure can talk, considering that is all you demons do, isn't it? You fight and die like dogs whether it's with another race or with each other." It was her turn to smile. She had grown far too serious with the ongoings of the meeting. "What is it with you and humans any way? Some sort of underlying insecurity? Childhood trauma? Death of a certain human? Say, a lover?"

She drilled him with her eyes. Her pearly whites clear as she grinned. Maybe once he overcame his little problems, they could get some helpful input from him. Or shut him up, either way worked fine by Eliza.
User Image

Team 1's Captain . . .JJoeyMMazer . . . is pretty damn lazy . .

Th o u g h t s Text for Thoughts M o o d Mood Text
H e i g h t Six Feet One InchW e i g h tOne Hundred and Sixty Eight Pounds
A g e Looks 25 L o c a t i o n Location Text

Dragon Form

┎━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━

Joey began tapping his arm with his index finger as he kept his arms crossed. He sat there boringly as he realized this conversation was getting nowhere. He took another sip from his alcoholic drink as he listened to Vice Captain Eliza speak her mind. He was content that someone also shared the same thoughts with him. In fact, he liked her idea better. Two teams focusing on the gangs and two teams focusing on handling the voids. Not a bad strategy. In fact, there was a big chance that they could completely stop the Phoenixes and Vipers during this, making fighting the Voids that much easier. Of course, a certain demon would speak otherwise.

Joey just sighed as Arc began to speak his mind. There were times when Joey fully enjoyed Arc's company and times where he couldn't stand him. He wanted to sacrifice the humans of this town in order to focus on the Voids, only. Let humanity defend themselves from the gangs. While yes, sacrificing one city for the greater good seemed like a good trade off, Joey couldn't just let humans die without having a way to defend themselves. He knew others shared this thought, but he stayed quiet. Despite him not speaking up, LeeLee decided too. He looked over at her when she began to speak and he completely agreed with her. The Gangs only just made their job much more troublesome than it already was. So why not get rid of the problem so they could set their minds to only one mission: stopping the voids. He then blinked when LeeLee took a big gulp from her drink. Joey slowly leaned over and whispered in his friend's ear. "Take it easy a bit LeeLee," he cautioned her in a worried tone before returning to his calm posture. If she looked over, the fairy would see the dragon giving her a slight smile.

So far, it seemed like the three of the teams were fine with the idea of having the four teams be paired up. But the only ones who couldn't agree with them was Team 3. When the demon Sho spoke once more, Joey could feel himself starting to slowly lose his patience. His memories of him as Perrath were slowly replaying in his mind. He knew of the times Sho spoke about. It was true, humans have fought each other for a very...very...long time. But humans learn to unite together when threatened with a deadly force that may compromise their survival, just like how in his ancient past, humans banded together to fight the ancient dragons. Joey's mood started to grow angrier, something LeeLee would be able to see. Even though he was subtle, the small changes in his posture would notify her that the dragon was becoming impatient. She knew of his past and the bond the two supernatural creatures shared with each other was strong. LeeLee was the one person in V.H.A. he could 100% rely on if things were to ever go wrong.

Eliza antagonizing Sho only seem to make things worse for the dragon. "Enough!" Joey suddenly yelled out, his voice growing deep, as a strange echo seem to pass through the room, an echo of a strange language being spoken, that of the ancient dragon language. Joey blinked as he shook his head and sighed. "We are not here...to dwell into the lives of others," he said towards Eliza. "Vice Captain Sho's past is his own, just like your past is your own. This is not the time to further increase the discrepancy between humans and demons. We are here to discuss what to do about the Voids and how to handle these gangs which have been causing nothing but trouble..." he said in a serious voice, as his gaze shifted towards Arc. The dragon narrowed his eyes at the demon. "The Void Hunter Alliance was formed in order to investigate and destroy the Voids. That is our goal, we all know that. But that isn't our only goal. We are here to protect the citizens of Sunrest from harm. To ensure they can live their lives without having to worry about them constantly. If that includes shifting part of our focus on the Phoenixes and Vipers, then so be it. If you don't like it, tough. The Greywing Council would never approve of your idea, just like many of us already don't. We destroy the Void, we stop these gangs from causing trouble...and we protect the citizens of Sunrest, human or non-human. If you can't handle your responsibilities as a Captain, regardless of your previous rankings in the past, then you don't deserve your job. Your team looks upon you for guidance and I highly doubt they'll all agree with your idea of sacrificing humans in order to further our cause...." he finished in a calm manner before standing up.

He looked over at Selene and gave a gesture that he was leaving. "Arc, I highly suggest that you leave V.H.A. if you're not willing to cooperate with us..." he said in a cold tone before leaving the conference room. As soon as he left, he sighed and walked down the hall and leaned up against the wall, waiting for either LeeLee or Selene to show up.
┊‟‟ ┊
OOC

Company:
Health: 100%
Energy: 100%

╋━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Married Vampire

13,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image User ImageSelene Nefertari KanellisUser Image
• • • Neferet, Lettie, Envy, Neffy • • •

══════════════
Outfits: {{Everyday}} {{Night}}
Inventory: Scythe
Race: Hybrid (vampire/werewolf)
Height/Weight: n - 5'9'' & 145 lbs / hw - 6'2'' & 200 lbs / fw - 5'0'' & 260 lbs
Orientation: BiSexual
Relationship Status: Single
My Voice is: Konan - Naruto Shippuden
Mood: tired, relaxed, slightly annoyed
Thoughts: *sleepy time for the hybred*
Company: Captain Joey

══════════════
User Image

✰ It's Not About The Size Of The Fangs...It's How Hard You Bite✰
Selene had taken her cup and had been slowly sipping on it the whole time. she was still sitting on the edge of the table with her back to the rest of the captains and vices. clearly visible on her now bare arms from her elbows up to her shoulders and slightly peaks around the back of her neck, behind her high ponytail, were tribal tattoos. once in a while she would turn her head to the side and look over her shoulder at the other captains and vices as they each spoke up one by one. but to her it seemed like this meeting was getting no where, and just looping around and around in circles. once finished with her drink she did feel shivers at time run down her spine, Captain LeeLee was right, this drink did have a strong frozen kick to it. shaking it off, she pushed off the table and moved to the other side of Captain Leelee to pour another cup of the frozen alcoholic liquid before returning to her spot against the table next to her captain, Joey. her over shirt had fallen from her lap, so she carefully leant over and reached with her free hand and grabbed it before standing up straight. she had raised the cup to her lips when Joey's sudden outburst caused her to jump slightly. Selene had shifted her eyes to the side to look at him when he spoke, and she caught him glance at her before looking away and continued to speak. Selene listened and then gave a soft smirk as she hid it behind her cup to take another sip, she agreed with Joey, even if she herself had problems in the past and how she hated the humans for how she was treated, but slowly she was changing her ways and she could see now that what she was doing was for the right reasons and also she had a bit of a gloating about her because now the people that bullied her are the same ones that are asking her for help to save their lives, irony and karma, such an interesting combo. Selene looked at Joey again as she caught his gesture and then watched as he stood up and then left the conference room. Selene pushed off the table once more and followed behind him. in her left hand was her over shirt, and in her right was her second helping of the alcoholic liquid. walking out the door she walked down the hall and her eyes spotted Joey as he leant up against the wall. there was another shiver running down her spine from the drink in her hand but she brushed it off. she walked over to stand beside him her back against the wall aswell, raising her left hand up she pulled her over shirt around her shoulders, which got held up against the wall and her ponytail. she then raised up her right arm as she crossed it over her left so now both arms were crossed over her chest and her cup was closer to her mouth to take another small sip. her eyes shifted to the side as she looked at Joey, it was clear now that the bruises on her body had completely healed up, and she spoke, "I think I agree with you more then I do the others back there. then again Captain Leelee had some good points too. but im not sure whats going to give me a bigger headache, that meeting or this drink." Selene then turned her attention down to the cup in her hands, the liquid inside was sitting at the half way mark, her eyes watching it as she swirled the cup around for a few minutes. in her mind she was trying to think of something to say but then again she really didn't have much to offer, as she was actually starting to get alittle sleepy. closing her eyes she leant her head back and rested it against the wall as a soft breath slipped from her lips. "sorry I didn't have much input to give back there."

✰ That's unusual for me, I don't usually waste my time on vermin like that...✰

User Image
══════════════
Altered Form: Full Werewolf - Half Wolf
Extra:
her ears are pierced three times in each ear, they also show up in her other forms, and her tongue is also pierced which shows up in her other forms aswell. she has one large Tribal Tattoo that travels from the back of her neck down to her lower back, across her shoulderblades down her arms and stop at her elbows. and the whole tattoo is connected. she as matching Tattoos that run down both of her legs starting from the hips and stop at the ankles. she has two large scars that form an X across her back. one starting at her left shoulder ending at her right hip, as the other one starts at her right shoulder and ends at her left hip. (it leaves a white X in fur on her back when shes in her werewolf form)

Special Abilities: Animal Attributes (speed, agility, enhanced senses, strength), fast healing
{{Normal}} {{Romance}} {{Battle}}

══════════════

[OOC: yay another post for me. ^,..,^ -mumbles under breath about having twenty other posts to make in other places and silently cries-]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff