<3 </3

Vampires , Werewolves, Hunters?

Vamps. 0.20863309352518 20.9% [ 29 ]
Werewolves. 0.15107913669065 15.1% [ 21 ]
Hunters. 0.29496402877698 29.5% [ 41 ]
Other? 0.34532374100719 34.5% [ 48 ]
Total Votes:[ 139 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 249 250 251 > >> >>> »|

Genna stared between the two of them. She made a face and put more pressure to show her disappointment as well as stop the bleeding. "Unbelievable," she breathed grabbing another cloth. Her eyes went to Marcus, "how'd you allow him to get shot?" she asked, not realizing that the hunter originally went alone.

Mia smiled at him. "I'm perfect sitting here with you," she said truthfully. She looked at his chest, but continued to smile. She poked at his arm, "you need to be more careful," she joked with a smile, leaning in to kiss him.

tylerboy666's Compadre

Dapper Cultist

Marcus had a raised eyebrow. "I had only just gotten there when he was shot. Don't blame me," he said as his eyes went to Lucio's shot shoulder. Like Genna's blood, this hunter's smelled fairly nice to feed from... he shook his head to get this off of his mind.

"Ah," Lucio grunted from the pressure, his eyes wincing lightly. "Yeah, Marcus wasn't around in the beginning."

"I guess I do," Danny agreed before leaning to Mia and kissing her lips. He put the glass down on the coffee table, smiling at the vampiress. He seemed to have forgetten about his pain from just being with her.
Genna pulled Lucio's shirt off and cleaned around the wound, getting a better look. "s**t..." she sighed going to the bathroom real quick. She grabbed some bandages, alcohol, tweezers, and more cloth before walking back to him. "I can't believe you went by yourself," she grumbled, pouring the alcohol on the cloth and against his wound. "We all want revenge," she reminded sternly looking at the wound and took out some pieces of lead bullet with the tweezers, after sterilizing them. "You know better than this..." she looked at him in the eyes with disappointment. He was lucky he was hurt, so instead of roughing him up herself, she put bandages on him tightly.

Mia looked at him, "so..." she smiled. "I think that you have one happy girl here," she smirked proudly, kissing him again. "Seems like it's healing nicely," she commented, looking at the wounds through the holes made in his shirt.

tylerboy666's Compadre

Dapper Cultist

Lucio remained silent, staring into the kitchen. Why did he let Danny go? He had done that small mission to achieve revenge, not forgive. And for this, he was getting Genna's criticism and would need to attack again later. He noticed the huntress looking into his eyes and sighed. "Yes," Lucio responded as he rose from his seat. He began to walk to the dining room table, but stopped midway. "Genna?"

Danny grinned playfully and pushed another couple of strands of hair behind her ear. "I think that you have a lucky boy here," he copied with the smile, looking down to his injury. "I suppose it is," the vampire agreed.
Genna sighed wondering why he hadn't just come to her and Darius, why did he just leave. The huntress began cleaning up the bloody mess. "Yes Lucio," she asked looking over her shoulder to him.

Mia smiled and laid her cheek on his hand as he moved her hair. She slowly ran her hand up his chest, carefully avoiding the wounds and placed it on his cheek. "You are so sweet," she smiled happily, her eyes almost completely back to being dull. They took awhile since she was still on alert because of the hunters.

tylerboy666's Compadre

Dapper Cultist

"It won't happen again. It wasn't fair of me. Your heart has been broken too many times," he said, unable to face her. He pushed toward the dining room table and laid his two pistols down. They were a little bloody in spots, which wasn't too hard to fix. After a little brushing with his shirt, Lucio inspected the two carefully. Once again, they were ready for another fight. 'These gloves won't help me forget what I have done,' he thought as the gloves were removed.

Danny smiled with a joy in his eyes. "You're pretty sweet yourself," he complimented whilst smoothing her hair. "You overdo yourself. Want to rest for awhile?" Obviously he himself was a bit tired and in need of recovery time, but sleeping with this wonderful person beside him was very comforting.
Genna sighed taking a moment to gather her thoughts. She threw away the bloodied clothes and looked over to Lucio again. "We've all had our heartbroken," she said with a sad smile walking over to him. She carefully wrapped her arms around him, grasping the gloves he finally removed. Turning him to face him towards her she smiled again, "we all have each other to get through it," she hugged him gently.

Mia nodded, "I could go for a cat nap." She laughed going up to the bedroom. She stopped at the doorway and looked back down at him. Making a face she slid down the rails and walked back to the couch, carefully nuzzling up to him. "I love you," she smiled, kissing him gently before she laid her head on his shoulder carefully, and closed her eyes.

[[ think I'm going to bed, this migraine is killing me Night]]

tylerboy666's Compadre

Dapper Cultist

Lucio jumped a little when she put her arms around him, but couldn't do much other than frown. Looking at Genna, his eyes in hers, he accepted the hug and lightly put his around hers. "I don't know what I would do without you," the hunter admitted with a sad smile. For a moment, he considered trying to kiss her. He broke the hug abruptly, "I need to take a rest." Without another word, he retreated to his bedroom.

"I should retire to my bedroom, as well. I need to heal," Marcus explained to the huntress. He put a hand on her shoulder and smiled, "you should take a small rest as well. It's been a little busy today." He got to the bedroom he had stationed himself in and plopped onto the bed.

Danny pretended to pout and called, "where are you going?" Then when she slid down the rails and to the couch, he chuckled. "Glad you came back," he said before kissing her and closing his own eyes. As painful as the day had been, it was great to have a chance to sit down with Mia.
Genna smiled and nodded to the two guys. "I'll check on your wounds in a few," she called to them as she went back to the kitchen. The huntress sighed as she washed the dirty counter and instruments. She washed her hands and looked down at herself. "Damn," she laughed a bit with a sigh and walked up to her room real quick and changed out of the blood stained ones. "Guess I should take you to get your car huh?" she asked Darius holding a basket of clothes in her hands. She went around the corner and began to wash, debating if she should get Lucio and Marcus from them.
"If ya want, I want things to be chill here first" he said, partially dazed. "what all is going on?" Darius walked up to her "you alright?"
Genna walked back into the kitchen. "Yeah, I'm fine," she lied, but kept a smile on her face. She looked around for any more laundry but to no anvil, and went to sit on the couch. "Well," she looked at him, "things are never usually chill around here." She laughed a bit, "so you'd never leave."
Darius walked infront of her and and got to her level of eyesight "I haven't been here long, but I can tell when a woman is upset.I may be shy at first, but I can usually tell when a woman is lying" he took her hands "and no worries, seeing the way things are, I guarantee I'll be here for a good long while" he smiled lightly "so try to put a smile on that face, a real one"
Genna laughed, "you make it sound so simple." Her face became serious now but a small sad smile stayed, "stay around long enough and you'll learn why I haven't truly smiled in a long time..."
Darius sat next to Genna and faced towards her "I plan to, and I also plan to change why you don't smile all the time" he said. "We all have things that hurt us and make us not want to smile again, trust me, I know..." he said, looking away with a serious face. "some things don't have to be complicated"
Genna looked at him a frown on her face. "I lost my twins and love in one night, along with another comrade..." she replied sadly, "this was maybe a month ago. So pardon me if I don't smile fully quite yet." Her voice was harsh and almost snappy. She caught herself before she said anything else and looked towards the ground, "I'm sorry," she said weakly, feeling bad for acting out. "It's part of the job," she reminded herself out loud getting off of the couch. "I-I think I might go to my room..." she said, almost sounding unsure of herself. "We've all had so much pain happen to us, so I try my best to put on a smile to keep us all going," she looked at him, once again a sad smile on her face, "trying..."She debated if she really should go up to her room and stood there for a moment.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff