Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enduring Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
((I've got no idea what to do with Andrew right now. xP))

Anxious Phantom

2,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

"Glad this could be resolved easily, enjoy your evening, sir." Aabye nodded and tipped his Red Hand uniform cap to him. "Also, be careful. Suspicious activity has been reported in the area. Keep an open eye. Vigilance is the key to safety." he quickly turned his head to the dumpster and back, subtly hinting at the person's presence. He wasn't sure as to what the man was intending on doing, but it seemed suspicious enough to point out. "I'll be on my way now, as I said, remember to be inside by curfew, and keep an open eye." he added, walking away from the pair dutifully.
(send him back to hq)

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Selene finally woke up and was looking around and said "where is my Scott?" She saw a nurse go out of the room as she layed there she just thought back to why she had been sidated and wondered why was Miku here where was Alex and what happened to him and the girl he was with?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Crow stood abruptly as the man walked away and turned to speak with the two on the bench. "I pose neither of you no harm, I grew up not far from this city and I'm just passing through really." Crow stepped away from the dumpster and approached the two, hands in front of him to show he wasn't going to harm them. "I was wondering. Could I accompany the two of you for the time being? Just till the curfew passes?"
Scott turned when a nruse came and got him "sir your wife is awake." she said. scott nodded "come on miku lets go see mommy." he said as he picked her up out of the bed and carried her to selenes room.

Prophet

10,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
greatsquallreal
((What the ******** is a nruse?))

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Selene was looking out the window and when she heard the door open she smiled when she saw Scott and when she saw Miku she started crying "oh my god baby what happened to you??"
Scott carried miku over to selene "i have to make a phone call babe ill be right back." he said as scott walked outside and took his phone out and called aaybe "i am going to assign someone to help you with patrols. he is a good soldier. report to the HQ for a few minutes i will appoint him there." he said as he finished the conversation with him (good ahead and post response.)

scott then called andrew "andrew. where are you i need you to come back to the HQ i need to speak with you. ill be in the main room waiting for you." he told him and hung up. scott walked upstairs "my love please forgive me i need to report back to the HQ to take care of some business." he said as he saw the phone number for talia. he picked it up and called her "you need to make your way back to the hospital to keep an eye an selene while i go back to the RR HQ to handle some business." he said as he walked into the waiting room and saw the blonde haired man with the swords. "you follow me." he said with out saying another word and procceded to walk to the RR HQ and into the main room.

(there i gave everyone something to do respond accordingly)

sad waifu's Princess

Sparkly Bloodsucker

Talia listened to Zach and smiled when a man out on patrol. Her face hardened and she listened. She didn't speak a word and watched his movement. He seems to be wary of her rifle. She hid a smile as she thought of the two handguns strapped to her thighs, her knuckle blades hidden in her pockets, and the whip strapped to her belt behind her back, which she is currently sitting on. She nodded understandingly at the patrol man and turned to Zach to speak again when another man jumped out with his hands up. He apparently means no harm, and she listened to him. She was about to respond to when she was commanded to guard Selene in the hospital. She sighed and put her phone away. Busy busy busy. But she still smiled and stood up. "I guess you guys can wait in the waiting room while I stay with Selene. You might not know it but I am a bodyguard for the city's king's wife. I have to report back, but as soon as things settle down in her hospital room, I can come out and join you guys and figure out a compromise to which we can find shelter for all three of us." She slung the rifle over her shoulders and walked away, but slow enough for Zach to catch up.

Enduring Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
Andrew's radio suddenly came to life,Scott's voice coming through the reciever.Stopping in his tracks,he held the radio up to his ear and listened to Scott's short instructions over the radio.When the latter fell silent,he hesitated for a second,recalling his task regarding the Veer System,then submitted and responded,"I'll be right there." Sticking the radio back into his belt,he lowered his shotgun and turned around back towards the entrance to the vault."Looks like Scott wants me for something at the hospital'"he said to Logan,"so I guess we'll have to leave this vault for another time.C'mon,let's get going."Going back the way he had come,Andrew soon returned to the vault's entrance.He waited until Logan got out as well,then barred the doors to the vault with several long,sturdy wooden beams that had fallen around the door to the vault,an ardous task that took around twenty minutes to complete.Once the door to the vault was securely blocked,he holstered his shotgun and headed off to the hospital,motioning for Logan to follow him.
A short time later,Andrew arrived at the front of the hospital,his weapons and his fireproof suit now stored away in a pack on his back,Logan walking alongside him.He looked around the entrance,and not seeing Scott,he pulled out his radio,set it to Scott's frequency,then said into the radio,"Logan and I are at the hospital,where are you?"
scott heard his radio and picked it up "i said the red rain HQ not the hospital." scott said he sat down in his chair in the main room waiting for everyone to arrive

Enduring Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
Realizing his mistake,Andrew buried his face in his free hand and shook his head back and forth several times.Then he slowly lowered his hand,and said carefully into the radio,"Right,sorry.Going to HQ right now." Then he clicked off his radio,put it back into his belt,and strode off to the Red Rain headquarters,his face red,with Logan in tow.
((Derp. xP))

Anxious Phantom

2,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

Watching the man explain himself, the Captain chuckled and shook his head grimly. After he had left earshot of the three, Aabye took the call from Scott. "Yes sir, I'll be in shortly." Aabye replied, closing his phone and altering his course to head towards Red Rain HQ. A new companion in the Hand would be nice, that way more people would have a reason to respect their authority.

Bashful Kitten

((I have horrible luck in real so i'm sorry about leaving.Missed like ten pages.So....A short update would help a bit.Its not a problem if you can't!))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff