Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Husband

User Image

Tyler

I will never die....

Tyler spat on the ground and turned and walked next to his sister. He whispered in a low tone, "I don't like him Sis. He gives me the creeps. Like look at his finger nails. Those don't look normal..." Tyler looked at the guy and kept a firm hand on his .44 and walked in pace with Natalia. Demetri's death will have a huge toll on the girl. He was more worried about the new comer. Natalia could take that Katana and shove it up that Jap's a** and turn is clockwise. Tyler yawned and helped Natalia into the front seat and gestured to the car. "Well, if you're coming, get in. Or it's a long walk." Tyler got in the driver's seat and waited for the man to get in.

=========================================================

sad waifu's Princess

Sparkly Bloodsucker

Natalia closed her eyes and opened them and let out a slow breath as she sat in the front seat of the car. She carefully rested her back against the chair and looked at Tyler as he got in. She murmured soothingly, "He doesn't seem like a threat. Despite his appearance, he didn't act upon us when he saw us. If it was agents from the Chinese mob, then they would have no hesitation to attack us." She looked down at her hands and a tear rolled down her cheek. She sadly said, "I know you think Demetri's death will affect me for a long time. It will have a toll on me, but I believe that Demetri is in a better place. His heart would break if he saw my emotions frozen solid. So I have to let myself heal for his sake. I can never love a man as much as I loved Demetri, but I know he will want me to move on." She smiled sadly and sniffed, wiping her tears with the back of her hand.

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Selen sat there crying as Scott wrapped his arms around her and heard him say "whats wrong love?" she looked up at him then at the sheet covered body on the couch and said softly "Scott I...I tried to save him but I couldn't."
Scott walked over and hugged her gently. "I'm sorry baby. I know you did every thhing you could to do to save him" he said to her as he helf her in his arms

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
"it just reminds me so much of my parents. I tried to save them too but...I was to..." she broke down thinking of her family and how she saw her parents lifeless bodies. She shivered softly ad looked away into Scott's eyes and leaned into his chest. "I tried.." she looked towards her parents and sighed softly.

Anxious Marshmallow

gaia_crown αℓι¢є кαяgє gaia_crown

Can't I even ∂ я є α м . . . ؟

~No friends..

No family..~

User Image

yum_strawberry ---------------------------------------------------------- yum_strawberry
Alice walked in behind the man quietly, waiting at the door as the woman cried. She looked around, it was a nice house. Maybe she could stay here for a while? She closed the door softly as not to make any noise and looked away awkwardly, not wanting to interrupt but not knowing what to do. "Uh, excuse me.." She said quietly. "What.. what's gonna happen now?" The body on the couch was not in her view at the moment.
yum_strawberry ---------------------------------------------------------- yum_strawberry

...What am I supposed to do...?
Scott sighed and held her close to him. "It wasn't your fault baby." He said to hugging her. "I'm sure your parents wouldn't blame youu and I'm sure demetri wouldn't either. You did all you could" he reassured her as he kissed her gently holding her in his embrace as they kissed.
Scott stopped kissing selene when he heard alice speak. "Well you can stay here as along as you need to." He told her "there is a spare room upstairs." He said to her

Anxious Marshmallow

~No friends..

No family..~

User Image

Alice nodded slightly and whispered a "Thanks", then eyed him for a moment. It could be a trap, they could just kill her for an easy target.. She could- no.. They didn't look like the type to kill. They were loving. She looked away and went up stairs to a pretty bare room with a bed and a few windows. It would do for now. Alice went over and lay on the bed, thinking. She wished her father was here.. she wished Nathan was here too. Her world had come down in shambles in just two days. Alice rolled over, clutching her pillow and sobbed into it, her body shaking and rocking with the force of them.

"I am going to go check on our guest." Hhe told selene as he walked upstairs to her room and knocked on the door "hey are you alright?" He asked her

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Selene stood up and noticed the girl walk away up the stairs. "I'm going to give her some sheet and stuff for that bed." she grabbed some blankets from the linen closet As she walked up stairs she ears someone crying. She walked into the room and saw Alice crying. She walked closer and sat in the Bed next to her and pulled her hair back outta her face. "oh sweetheart please dont cry. What is wrong you can talk to me."

Anxious Marshmallow

~No friends..

No family..~

User Image

She heard him come up the stairs and she curled into a ball on the bed, laying on her side, clutching the pillow to her body. Alice wiped her eyes, sniffed a little and looked over at him with her now-redder eyes. "No, not really." She gave a breathless laugh at herself, how pitiful she must have looked. One thing she knew- Alice was not mentally strong. She couldn't handle things like this most of the time. "I'm not okay.." She barely got out the words before breaking down again, sobbing and putting her head on the pillow. Fingers brushed her hair away and she realized that woman had sat beside her, telling her it was okay. "Nothing's okay.." She said through her shuddering sobs, and leaned on the lady's shoulder.
((OOC: Haha, sorry didn't know you posted before me. -edited-

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Selene held the girl tightly. Selene looked up at scott, then back down to the girl. "oh it will be ok. Why don't you talk to me sweetheart please." she pushed the crying girl away so she could look into her eyes so she knew that Selene was telling te truth.
Scott walked over to the bed and sat down on the other side of bed and looked at her "you can stay here as long as you need to." He said to her as he looked at selene and nodded gently hoping for approval from her

Anxious Marshmallow

~No friends..

No family..~

User Image

Alice nodded at them both. She took a deep, shuddering breath and got a hold of herself, wiping her red eyes with her forearm. "W.. well, when I came here, I was in search for my father. My mom died from a tree falling on her, we lived in the woods, and I was left with my step dad. He was cruel, and mean, so I ran away. I found a boy named Nathan, and he took me in. I eventually found my dad, or he found me.. " She took another deep breath, trying to hold herself together from breaking down. "So I lived with him. Then he explained to me what really happened, and.. my whole life was... a lie.. Everyone had lied to me, including my father. So I ran to Nathan, and I had this strange dream a girl was coming after me, and she showed up, looking for Nathan. Him and her were destined to be married since they were little, and I had to leave.. I could see...that.. he loved her more than.. than me.." She started crying again, clutching the pillow, her face looking down at the floor. Then when her body was tired and she couldn't do anything more, she looked up with lonely and tired eyes. "So I left." She said simply but sadly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces