Welcome to Gaia! ::

sad waifu's Princess

Sparkly Bloodsucker

Talia's eyes caught something and it was a message carved onto the porch railing. She read it, and silently stood up without another expression on her face. It was obvious the person who wrote it is still there. She looked around with a warning look in her eyes and entered the house. She walked to the living room, where Scott was, and stood in front of him, her hands behind her back, and her feet shoulder-width apart. "Yessir. How may I assist you today?"
User Image

Cpl. Cook with his shotgun in his hand running up the stairs. It turned dark in the entire building, it was nothing to him. Cpl. Turned on the night vision attached to the helmet and continued up the stairs. Of all thing darkness is apart of him it was his color. He ran up to the final and tripped on a tripwire and fell to the ground causing gas to spread through the air. His built in gas mask in the helmet made him resistant to this gas. "We COG always come prepared in such situations." Cpl. Cook had said while getting to the roof door. He kicked it down and examined the area noting but a wall with a shadow behind it. Cpl knew the Assassin was there so he stood against the wall and threw a flash grenade and let it go off.

Prophet

10,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
The doctors soon let Brandon go. His wrist was nearly healed and the ER doctor, who was keeping Logan in the ICU, needed Brandon for something. "How are you related to the young man?" the doctor asked.

"I'm his boyfriend." Brandon replied, sincerely. "What do you need?"

"I just need some more comfortable clothes for the boy. The nurses take care of changing his sheets every night and making sure that he gets plenty of fluids. He just needs a few changes of comfortable clothing, that's all." the doctor said.

"How long will he be in the ICU?" Brandon asked.

"Until he wakes up. He lost so much blood that it put him into a coma. It's one of the body's natural functions. It focuses the blood towards the wound in order to heal him, but in doing so, it usually puts the person into a stasis. The boy will live, but I just need some of his things to make certain that he doesn't mentally stress out and..."

"Doctor! Doctor, Come quick!" A Nurse burst into the room where the doctor and Brandon stood.

"What's wrong?" the doctor asked.

"It's the boy. He's having some kind of neural breakdown. It could be a severe nightmare. We need to keep him stable." The Nurse explained as Brandon and the doctor rushed down the long, wide hallway to the room where Logan was held.

"I know what it is. I'll hurry back. Anything else in particular?"

"I don't know... a teddy bear or something! Just hurry!" The doctor scrambled to close the door and raced over to a set of monitors that blinked rapidly and flashed numbers((What do they mean, mason?)). Brandon flipped open his phone again and dialled a number.

"Oh please pick up, Victor..... Please....I know you aren't f**king dead..." Brandon muttered to himself as he ran towards the elevator and took it to the ground floor.
User Image

The flash Grenade went off behind the wall and from the explosion a coat flew up into the air one that was covering a rifle that stood up leaned against the wall it was a trap and he feel for it the coat fell to the ground and the rifle was knocked over onto the ground the silence was now in the air.

" You military are so predictable I hope that armor is as thick as it looks "

Without hesitating Sorin pulled the Trigger on his Winchester 1887 shotgun and sending a ten gauge slug into the back of Cook Knocking him to the ground and forcing him into the wall from here he coudlnt' see if it had actually done any damage

" you alive?"
User Image

Cpl. had held his arm knowing the slug from the ten gauge went into his arm and a piece of his helmet was lying on the ground. He held his revolver at the mans head with his hurt arm. "Yes, we have tough armor but not that tough and I am alive. Why are you doing this to me, trying to kill me?" Cook had said to the man still holding the gun at him waiting for an answer.
Scott turned around to face talia. "I need you to go and get rachel and miku from the hospital. I would feel better if they were taken care of by the red rain doctors. Which reminds me. You need to speak with them when you get a chance." He said to her

Hilarious Husband

User Image
█▓▒░ C O N N O R || t h e || A S S A S S I N ░▒▓█

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMy F A T E is quite simple really. I will never D I E for eternity

Connor grinned when the woman sent him a look. Was it a Warning? Connor didn't know. He had spent most of his time watching the Red Rain house and was curious as to what was inside. So he shouldered the bow and returned the arrow to his quiver and stood up silently. He flicked the black hood up and then ran to the side of the house and scaled the side and climbed onto the roof, then jumped into a room. He grinned and unsheathed his hidden blades and continued on.

He pushed open a door wincing at the creak and then walked to the stairs, where he heard a male voice and a female voice, who he assumed was the woman. So, Connor walked to the bottom of the stairs and then leaned against the door frame, making sure his face was cast in shadow and then sheathed the hidden blades and then chuckled.

"Well. I must say, for the Red Rain, you have some shitty security Scott."

Connor grinned and flicked his hood off and then pulled up the sleeve to show his Red Rain Tattoo. Why did he do this? Because he knew Scott had a heavy trigger finger and would shoot anyone who seemed like a threat. Connor smiled. "So you are still alive, eh? I thought you would have left when the world went to s**t." Connor said to Scott then he turned to the woman. "Oh, hello. My name is Connor. Red Rain Scout and the best one at that. I do believe you got my message?" He put a sly grin on his face and gave a mock bow, but kept his eyes on the woman.

█▓▒░░▒▓█

I thought I would incorporate a little of Tyler into Connor but have Connor as a sarcastic p***k LOL

sad waifu's Princess

Sparkly Bloodsucker

Talia nodded obediently and was about to leave when she heard a voice and turned towards the source of the voice. She looked upon the man in the shadows with indifference in her eyes. "Talia, personal bodyguard for scott an his family." She turned to Scott and muttered quietly, "make sure Selene stays put. Don't want her running off to the hospital herself to bring back miku and Rachel." She turned her back towards the man on the stairs and said coldly, "You're lucky I didn't shoot you. I would if this wasn't my house." She exited the home and headed towards the hospital. As soon as she walked in the front doors, she headed towards the front desk and asked for miku and Rachel. The nurses brought her to their rooms, and talia walked away, one hand in Miku's hand and and arm carrying the baby carrier with Rachel inside. Talia slowed her pace for miku to catch up and she asked quietly so she wouldn't disturb Rachel sleepin peacefully in the carrier. "Miku your father Scott told me to ask you to talk to you. So talk. I am not sure what he eats me to ask so I suppose you talk about your past or your feelings now or something." Talia offered an encouraging smile at miku.
Scott looked at conner. "Good to see you back. Any information?" He asked him

Hilarious Husband

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMy F A T E is quite simple really. I will never D I E for eternity

Connor sneered at the woman and laughed softly and then spoke as she walked by. "Babe, I could have killed you while you slept." He winked and then nodded to Scott. "No Sir. Everything is quiet, except for what looks like a COG and a Assassin going at it downtown. I'm sure you've heard the shots." He then folded his arms, yawning. "But no one is coming this way. I am sure that you and Selene will be able to raise Rachel was it? - in peace for the time being." He smiled that sarcastic smile and then stretched. I'll take watch on the roof. I'll use the Trap to call you if anything comes up." He turned and then flicked the hood up and then said, "Oh and Scott? If you're going to put someone on Watch, make sure they wont fall asleep on the job."

█▓▒░░▒▓█
"Noted. I will address that issue when she returns. Conner. Have the red hand begun mobilizng?" He asked wondering if aaybe and andrew had been doing their jobs. "Also you have been doing a great job." He said "if you want I can assign you to the red hand. Yes I have heard the gun shots the cog was here earlier and I was not pleased was that, but you know how selene is." He said as he picked up his guns and slid them into their holders.
User Image

Before Cook could fully draw his weapon and recover from the hit Sorin had already cycled the action and chambered another 10 gauge slug

"Then the way I figure You can't take another hit like that why don't we just put the gun down nice and slow make things easier for you "

He smiled ready to take another shot at cook if he had to but he figured if he was military he could maybe get some good things from him so he figured he would answer his question and offer him a solution that would benefit both of them

"It's nothing personal Cook I'm just doing my job someone wants you dead and they are offering me a nice stash of stuff for the job completed the way I see it I can leave you alone no hard feelings if you were able to provide for me some supplies that would meet the bill of what they are paying me that way no one needs to die and I can be satisfied getting a paycheck "

Hilarious Husband

User Image

Connor froze when Scott addressed him about the Red Hand. "I cannot tell because I do not know." He said softly. Then what surprised him most, was that Scott offered to allow him into the Red Hand. "That depends, Sir." He answered softly. "Do you think the Hand would be alright with you admitting a hot-headed scout into their ranks?" He was being serious and was rather curious about this random offer. He blinked at Scott as he waited for Scott to answer.

█▓▒░░▒▓█

Prophet

10,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
Brandon climbed the fire escape scaffolding and entered his house via the bedroom window. Brandon gathered up a pair of pyjama pants, Logan's dogtags, and his favourite stuffed animal and escaped out the window again, running down the streets, avoiding cars.
"It doesn't matter what the red hand thinks. I am the king. I am the one who created them so I have final say who joins and who doesn't." Scott told him. "Yes, but you will be the red hand assassian which they have yet to full the position. Seeing how you sneaked up on taila I think its safe to say that title will be rightly bestowed on you." He told him. "Even though I know you are a good scout a sniper would also help. I need you to go and "convince" that sniper you heard earlier to come and have a talk with me about joining." He told him pretty much giving him his first mission

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff