Welcome to Gaia! ::

Prophet

10,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
Logan ducked as the shots were fired. He cussed and said, "Hey Deth! You still alive, buddy?"
((Not a whole lot to do right now until he gets his objective.))
"I'm just looking at you is all. " he said as he wrapped his arms around her

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Selene giggled softly as she felt their baby kick against Scott. She looked up and smiled "our baby missed you as much as I did. Oh Scott I forgot to tell you I went to the doctors a few days ago while you were gone before they kidnapped me. I, I mean, we are having a little girl." She blushed under the full moon light she was worried about what he would think about having a little girl.

Vicious Capitalist

5,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
Dethro was laying outside of the truck about 300 yards away.

((what im about to put is about dethro being knocked out and hes having a dream/flashback))

The sunlight shined on deths eyes as he opened his eyes and saw jason trying to wake him up, dethro sat up and looked at jason before smiling. Jason smirked while helping deth up; "hey dethro you ready to go? Ive got everything packed! That recon mission won't finish its self!" jason said slapping deths should and handing deths gun to him. Dethro's eyes widened and he tried to speak but all that came out was "alright lets go!" dethro said with a stoked voice as he cocked his gun and slung it over his shoulder.....

The dream went on and soon they were in the crossfire and in the eye of the inferno, bullets slung left and right...dethro reloaded his gun and fired several bursts, the heat of the flames started too take their toll as deth skin started to turn pink and blister. Adrenaline kicked in as he heard jason screech in pain as the flames reached out and set him ablaze, dethro grabbed the now burning jason and ran through the flames his own skin lighting up.

Once out of the inferno he dropped jason and started to pat him until the flames were out.....dethro was still burning but was determined to save jason...when jason was nolonger on fire, dethro ran into a nearby shop and found a fire extinguisher and blast both himself aqnd jason till their skin was white and cold.

Dethro threw the fire extinguisher to the side and pulled jason up, in an atempt to talk to deth he pushed out the last bit of breath he could and spoke "D-dethro,i...i want to go ho..home.......i....dont want to be here....anymore......tak.....take me....hom......" jason said choking on his words as his eyes started to glaze over, jasons neck went limp and his head slump to the side.

Dethro lips quivered and his eyes teared up, the burning of his skin did not match the pain of losing his friend, and his head wilted down as he held jason close to himself...

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Karyn had been able to hang onto the seatbelt but she was still rolled ad tossed like a rag doll and she awoke a few minutes later just outside the truck and she looked around "Dethro!! Victor!!"
"oh lord a girl. looks like im gonna have to kill the guys in this city." he said smiling as he held her close to him

Prophet

10,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
Logan clImbed out of the back and looked around. "Oh s***..." he cussed. "GUYS! WE'VE GOT TANGOS ON OUR A**!!!!!!" Logan called out, firing bursts from his M4A1 and ducking behind cover to call out, "Hey! Try to get the truck flipped! Karun, get Dethro behind the tank! I'll cover you!" The boy said, taking charge of the ambush.

((There. Fixed.))

Vicious Capitalist

5,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
Re read my post, it said that they screach to a halt and turn around, the truck is on its side from flipping several times and is now on its side.......logan must be superboy! :3))

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Karun noticed that Victor was still in the truck on its side she quickly crawled as best she could to the truck trying to get to him. "Victor can you hear me wake up!!!" She then looked around and noticed that Dethro had been thrown a long way from the truck a cold dead fear shot through Karun's body as she got up and tried to run to his side. When she finally reached him Karun knelt down beside him saying his name "Dethro please wake up please." Tears came to her eyes as she tried to wake him "please Dethro please don't leave me."

Meanwhile back at the park Selene laughed softly at Scott's reaction to having a girl "oh Scott knowing you as her father you will teach her how to handle herself don't you think." She smiled up at Scott him blue eyes looked silver in the full moon light and she smiled softly "it seems like only yesterday I met you in the front room of the Brander HQ ya know Scott." She started to walk past him and sat down on a bench and sighed softly.

Vicious Capitalist

5,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
Dethro kept hearing somebody calling his name, his eyes clinched and then fluttered open. He sat up and notice that he was really far from the truck "I feel like i got punted by a train! Ugh.....how long was i out?" deth asked while slowly looking towards karun, he noticed she was crying and wiped her tears away "hey, im not dead yet!" he said softly.

Victor awoke looking around, he saw that he was still in the truck, he looked it the passanger seat and saw andrew who was knocked out. He climbed out and then cut andrew free of the seat belt before pulling him out; setting andrew against the underside of the truck, he gave a hard wakeup smack to andrews face "Wake up Doc, nap times over!" he yelled.

The enemy car turned around and went back towards the city, something about the old military base seemed to drive them away.

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Karun threw her arms around Dethro and hugged him tightly. "Oh Dethro don't ever scare me like that again. I thought I lost you." She forced a small smile on her face as she looked into Dethro's face she saw his yellow eyes and her breath came in a gasped and she looked away and laughed softly.

Prophet

10,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
SilentSpirit909

The enemy car turned around and went back towards the city, something about the old military base seemed to drive them away.

Logan shot a few more bursts from his M4A1, one of the bursts breaking the rear window.

"Haha! That's it! RUN, MUTHA F******!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" the boy taunted. Logan reloaded the rifle he was holding and handed it to Karun. He then took out his MP5 and loaded it.

Vicious Capitalist

5,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
Dethro Walked to the truck and pulled a metal box of the free side. He broke the lock and pulled the hatch up, inside sat his old M60 with a underside shotgun mod; he set it to the side and grabbed a tevor CTAR 21 extended mag he put the M60 on his back and clipped the CTAR to his chest.

Victor pulled andrew out from behind the truck and set him against the tank. Victor the ran to the other side of the truck and rocked it back and forth until it turned over and back on its wheels "everybody grab som guns and body armor, once we go into the tunnels we arent turning back" he said unlocking a crate or two on the truck and grabbing ammo caches and mutiple guns, he ran to the other side and pulled out a side compartment that held swords and other blunt weapons.

Prophet

10,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
Logan took a walk over to the side where the weapons and armour sat. He grabbed a dagger and set it in the sheath on his belt. He then put on some over sized body armour and laughed at how loose it was around him.
"Got anything smaller, Victor?" He asked, chuckling.

Vicious Capitalist

5,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
Victor grabbed the straps on both sides of the armor the logan was wearing and pulled them, after a bit of adjusting the armor was at a comfortable fit. Victor saw the dagger and pulled it out of logans belt, he shook his head and grabbed a full tang krukri and put it in the empty sheath on logans shoulder.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dethro walked to a specially marked crate that said "life isn't cheap, but Deth is free", dethro smirked and pulled the large dark yellow armor with an emblem on the shoulder of a cracked skull that is breathing fire.

He walk to a secluded area and equipped the armor, the power of the armor surged through his body and it felt great. He held his CTAR and walked up to everyone, "Is everyone ready to storm the castle?" he asked as he pulled the bolt back and let it go, cocking the gun imitiately.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff