Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Selene finally got back to her room and she saw Talia standing out side "hey what's going on I thought you and that other guy was going to go for a walk??"
"alright it has been decided. andrew this is your new post. it starts now." scott said as he walked out of the room and opened his phone seeing the message he called kauren back.

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Karyn heard her phone go off and quickly put it to her ear and whispered "hello?" She didn't want to wake up Miku so she whispered and told Scott to meet her at the park in an hour

Greedy Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Zach laid on the hospital. He was completely out. A doctor walked out to Talia and led her off to the side. "Since the boy has no family, and you are the only known acquaintance we feel it is best to tell you." The doctor looked at the floor for a second and then back up at Talia. "Zach has a tumor in his brain.....He has cancer. The tumor is fairly large and impossible to remove..... I say he has a couple years at best. Depending on how fast it grows, he may only have months." The doctor patted Talia on the shoulder and walked away. Zach groaned a little in his sleep.

Enduring Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
Andrew gave a respectful nod to Scott as he walked out.He watched Scott go out,then he turned to Aabye,his new commanding officer."Let's get one thing straight.I'll obey your orders,but don't expect me to grovel or bow to you.I usually work alone or as a leader myself.I'll do as I'm told,but I'm not your b***h.Good?"
Scott raised an eyebrow at the request of this low level foot solider but agreed to meet her as she requested. Scott walked to the park and looked around. he was due the enemy was out the but he knew they wouldn't attack

sad waifu's Princess

Sparkly Bloodsucker

Talia listened with a heavy heart and turned to Selene. "He-he has a tumor in his brain... He only has a couple years..." Talia held back her tears and trudged into his room sadly. She stood next to his bed. She had only known him for a short couple of hours, and now he is diagnosed to only live for another few years. Talia hated to have friends and family to leave her. But eventually they all do, and each time it gets harder for her to cope with. She sat down next to his bed. The weapons strapped to her body seemed heavier than usual. She buried her face in her hands and silently prayed for a solution to this terrible ordeal,

Prophet

10,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
Logan finished his food and put his hands behind his head. Brandon laid down some money to pay for the food and picked Logan up. He carried Logan all the way back to their apartment.
(TIME SKIP)
(can i get a post to wrk with)

Prophet

10,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
(I got nothing. Sorry.)

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
(Sorry I've been busy did you post about meeting Karun at the park??)

Prophet

10,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
It was around 7:30am when Brandon awoke. "Poor Logan. He was puking his guts out all last night..." Brandon then slid of of the bed and threw on a change of clothes and left the apartment. As he walked the streets, the crisp morning air greeted him with a soothing scent. He smiled as he entered the nearby drug store. "Got any pepto?" He asked.
"Yeah, hold on a sec, buddy." The older male grunted. He brought out a bottle of pink liquid and said, "That'll be $3.50."
"Here." Brandon put down four dollars and left the store, whistling a tune as he climbed the stairs back into his home. Brandon set the medicine down on his table and started up a game in the living room.
(Okay I. Am tired of waiting)
While waiting for kauren to arrive scott pulled his phone out and called selene asking her how she was and see what was going on. When he heard her say something about a friend on talia having a tumor in his brain he told her he loved her and would call back soon and called talia from a private number speaking into the reciver his voice was scrambled. "I've heard about your problem. That boy is nothing special, yet I've heard he has a brain tumor and only has a few years to live. I think I have a solution to fix that and his eyesight." His scrambled voice said

Prophet

10,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
Logan's stomach did backflips like an excited puppy dog as he woke. He groaned as he turned onto his side and didn't see Brandon next to him. He stumbled out of bed, woozy and light-headed. He ran back to the bathroom and vomited again and again. Brandon emerged behind him, patting Logan's back, trying to calm his nerves. "Was I too rough last night?" He asked Logan as the boy wiped his mouth and nose with a towel.
"No...no you didn't..." Logan protested as Brandon handed Logan a small cup of the medical liquid.
Logan swallowed the medicine and collapsed in Brandon's arms. Brandon lay the boy down and covered him up with the blankets and sheets and crawled in with him. Logan's eyes fluttered, but before the feeling of sleep washed over him he said, "I love you, Brandon..."
"I love you too, buddy." Brandon whispered as he stroked Logan's head softly. Soon, the boy was sound asleep and Brandon exited the bed, returning to his video games.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff