• Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Alrias
Moke Moo Moo
Ice cream cake! >:0

Jeez Al, FINALLY emotion_eyebrow J/K xD I'll read it in a bit~

Ok fine! Chose the most expensive one of the bunch why dont ya! >: O Haha

Okay, buuut remember to hurry, I have already been waiting so loooong for a reply, (dont kill meh) xp
Oooo, really?! O: Well then, I'll take the mountain made of candy emotion_omnomnom

-just finished reading ze post- I guess I could get a post in. x3 I also enjoy playing Cathan...which feels weird because males I've rp'd in the past weren't all that fun to type with tbh. : x

Unforgiving Tactician

9,025 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Haha, very good then! >: D And schweet, more to read~ and yeah, that is kind of bizarre. What is even stranger is that that almost applies to me with Lydlos. I usually don't do well with female characters (despite the ridiculous copious amounts that I have created) and I did not think acting out a repressed servant would be fun. Huh. rofl

On side note though, I don't blame you being bored with guys. We are kinda boring afterall cool

Unforgiving Tactician

9,025 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Also, on a side note, you should never really run characters you don't enjoy. That seems silly and against the point xD

Considerate Marshmallow

16,800 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Really? Cuz you've done so well with both genders since the rp began! (Or at least until you actually started playing both male and female characters, lol)

Oh no, I didn't mean to say guys are boring characters! I should have been more specific by saying the male characters I played just weren't all that interesting, even tho I tried to make them fun. xD Probably because the majority of characters I play are girls, so I wasn't used to using the opposite gender. Also finally making a guy I like typing out is kinda new. : B

And a word of advice, next time you post with Alk, you might wanna change his text color to something not cyan. x_x If you need text color references for characters, I have a thread for text color refs saved, which I could post for you. :3

Unforgiving Tactician

9,025 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Moke Moo Moo
Really? Cuz you've done so well with both genders since the rp began! (Or at least until you actually started playing both male and female characters, lol)

Oh no, I didn't mean to say guys are boring characters! I should have been more specific by saying the male characters I played just weren't all that interesting, even tho I tried to make them fun. xD Probably because the majority of characters I play are girls, so I wasn't used to using the opposite gender. Also finally making a guy I like typing out is kinda new. : B

And a word of advice, next time you post with Alk, you might wanna change his text color to something not cyan. x_x If you need text color references for characters, I have a thread for text color refs saved, which I could post for you. :3

Ah, well thank ya. : ) I am not truly able to put myself into a female characters shoes, but I take a my best crack shot guess from a writing standpoint xD

And I know, I was totes just messin with ya on the guy part : P

Oh, I guess the Cyan is a little grating on the eyes, isn't it? I can change that, but sure, I would like to look at this color reference thing and see if they have anything good : O
*rolls around*

Unforgiving Tactician

9,025 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Raizura
*rolls around*

:O! *Pokes* *Kidnaps* Sheeeeesss heeeeeeeeerreeeeeeee!

Considerate Marshmallow

16,800 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Well, just know that you do a darn good job :3

Lol Cyan is one of the worst colors evar D: And so Here ya go! This thread has been really useful to me 3nodding

Considerate Marshmallow

16,800 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Omigad, a Rai appeared! O:

AL! stop hogging all the Rai for yourself! D:<<
O.O *is apparently kidnapped*

Hello again *sheepish wave*

Unforgiving Tactician

9,025 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Moke Moo Moo
Well, just know that you do a darn good job :3

Lol Cyan is one of the worst colors evar D: And so Here ya go! This thread has been really useful to me 3nodding

Awww, well shucks, thank ya : )

Ohhhhh! I remember this thread! This was the same exact one that I got Sera'faitha's color scheme from I think : D I think I might suffice with a darker blue for Alk that isn't being used already. Gonna search pirate

And no! Da Rai is mine scream

Unforgiving Tactician

9,025 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Raizura
O.O *is apparently kidnapped*

Hello again *sheepish wave*

yis

Considerate Marshmallow

16,800 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Another character who's text color I forgot to mention is Lydlos...cuz hers is Cyan, too... xD

You stingy pig! emotion_donotwant -bombards with hot-sauce covered cupcakes-

Raaaii, You have been miiisssed! ; A;

Unforgiving Tactician

9,025 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Moke Moo Moo
Another character who's text color I forgot to mention is Lydlos...cuz hers is Cyan, too... xD

You stingy pig! emotion_donotwant -bombards with hot-sauce covered cupcakes-

Raaaii, You have been miiisssed! ; A;

Haha, I guess that is true. I really need to branch out from the oh-so-bright colors, don't I?

And oh gosh, what lively artillery. D:

But I need sleep, gonna head to the knacker for a night. Peace to you all, will be back on tomorrow ^^
awwws I've missed you too Moo!

*gets away from Al and runs and huggles Moo*

I'm back! Well sorta.

I gotta play catch up. but I plan on posting tomorrow once I remember where I was going with my post originally - and I'm too darn tired to do it tonight.

But I wanted to reappear - not in ghost form XP

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces