Welcome to Gaia! ::

Widow

Unholy Abomination

52,100 Points
  • War of the Roses 500
  • Nerd 50
  • Abomination 100
I think we need a seance to bring them all back!

/lights some candles and puts on a fluffy hat for tiny Moo to sleep on

Considerate Marshmallow

14,700 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
I don't know, what if we accidentally goof up and wind up bringing them back as zombies instead? > A>;;;

OMGAD FLUFFY HAT. -clings- heart

Unforgiving Tactician

9,025 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
-rolls around on the floor, despite being part of the reason of Moo's rolling around-

Haha, sorry for the slight dissapperance. Winter work as usual (worked a thirteen hour shift today). Buuuuut all obligations are non-existent for tonight and tomorrow, so post away I shall!

And why thank you Mae! And you are looking so delightful and deadly as always~ And very neat! I do not know why I decided on this avatar right now, (not very Christmas-ish) but it shall certainly do for now!

I would not mind being a zombie, if that means I get to keep most of my mental retention and writing abilities. The non-existent need for sleep would be a wonderful plus.

*Starts typing post*

Unforgiving Tactician

9,025 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Okey, I got a post up. But now I must sleep. Tiredness will decree my next post is going to be crappy if I force it. Toodle-loo for now! Night everyone! mrgreen

Unforgiving Tactician

9,025 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Omg. As I was preparing for bed, I had just thought up of a hilarious thing to do. Behold.

Some quickly done Christmas cards. Enjoy!

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Widow

Unholy Abomination

52,100 Points
  • War of the Roses 500
  • Nerd 50
  • Abomination 100
omg I was about to go to bed and just saw this.

now I have to do it too!

Unforgiving Tactician

9,025 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Hahaha, I am the destroyer of sleep! I have no idea what urged me to do this, but I was suddenly like "Oh snap! In character Christmas cards!" I think Imma do some more tomorrow too for the laughs. Heck, might even do all of them is there is enough ways to say Merry Christmas and/or puns to go around, heh. But night for now!

Widow

Unholy Abomination

52,100 Points
  • War of the Roses 500
  • Nerd 50
  • Abomination 100
User Image
User Image
User Image

Now I'm off to bed, night!

Unforgiving Tactician

9,025 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Haha, I love the cards. Also! An immediate family thing came up today and I had become stripped of time. No posts for today, but perhaps after work tomorrow!

Unforgiving Tactician

9,025 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Still thinking... Suke is a sort of different and I am at a loss with what to do with him that would not be completely random. xD And I am thinking I have done waaay too many sit down and eating posts. Hmm. I must think more of what would be best. *Not even really able to think right now due to sleepiness* Bleegh.

Widow

Unholy Abomination

52,100 Points
  • War of the Roses 500
  • Nerd 50
  • Abomination 100
Alrias
Still thinking... Suke is a sort of different and I am at a loss with what to do with him that would not be completely random. xD And I am thinking I have done waaay too many sit down and eating posts. Hmm. I must think more of what would be best. *Not even really able to think right now due to sleepiness* Bleegh.

Yeah, Suke is totally the worst.

Bringing in a girl was a good move, as he can now be a perverted idiot. Feel free for her to be freaked out and disgusted, it will not discourage him. In fact he might like it, because it reminds him of Fuji.

Also don't feel too obligated to reply to him that often unless he can help the plot or something, as I'm not very worried about him.

Considerate Marshmallow

14,700 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Lol those Christmas cards! I should make some too...if I can think of anything funny >_>

Unforgiving Tactician

9,025 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Merry Christmas everyone! mrgreen

Considerate Marshmallow

14,700 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Hope everyone had a good Christmas.

I'll get to typing up a post soon~

Widow

Unholy Abomination

52,100 Points
  • War of the Roses 500
  • Nerd 50
  • Abomination 100
Happy belated holidays and happy new years!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff