Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unforgiving Tactician

9,025 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Also yeah, that would be a cool thing to have that stated for Tracyn. (For the side note, Tracyn strikes to me as an Indian assassin if I am not too far off) I purposely made the realm as large as it is to given enough blank canvas to create as many origin possibilities as anyone could want

Unforgiving Tactician

9,025 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
yeah son. it's out there, and they read it. take mae here as proof xD

:edit: Anime I guess takes a REALLY open-minded aspect to genre classification and normalties

Widow

Unholy Abomination

52,100 Points
  • War of the Roses 500
  • Nerd 50
  • Abomination 100
Wellllllll >> Sebastian is only helping Ciel so he can eat his soul. However since the manga artist started as a, lets say shounen-ai artist, I cannot defend it too much.

In the anime he sleeps with a nun to get info though, which was hilarious and awful.

Edit: and I keep my loins to myself thankyouverymuch!

Winner

User Image

I was going to base Tracyn off of a mix of Mandalorian culture and native American culture. Hell, his name is Mandalorian.

Edit:

That is my general reaction to most animes.

Winner

Madame Mae
Wellllllll >> Sebastian is only helping Ciel so he can eat his soul. However since the manga artist started as a, lets say shounen-ai artist, I cannot defend it too much.

In the anime he sleeps with a nun to get info though, which was hilarious and awful.

Edit: and I keep my loins to myself thankyouverymuch!

User Image

Widow

Unholy Abomination

52,100 Points
  • War of the Roses 500
  • Nerd 50
  • Abomination 100

Considerate Marshmallow

16,800 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Never read Kurotsuji (don't people call it Kuroshit?), and have no interest to start, either...just like I've no interest in reading one word out of a Twilight book.

>_>

Winner

WHAT THE ******** ARE YOU PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT?!

Widow

Unholy Abomination

52,100 Points
  • War of the Roses 500
  • Nerd 50
  • Abomination 100
It is actually very violent, and has many disturbing parts involving the treatment of children during the Victorian era in England. His aunt was jack the ripper, and she dissected prostitutes D:

I'm not trying to convince people to read it of course, especially now since the manga has taken a sort of stupid turn, but I'm surprised to hear about its reputation. There is no romance or anything like that in the story, mostly death and revenge.

Winner

Madame Mae
It is actually very violent, and has many disturbing parts involving the treatment of children during the Victorian era in England. His aunt was jack the ripper, and she dissected prostitutes D:

I'm not trying to convince people to read it of course, especially now since the manga has taken a sort of stupid turn, but I'm surprised to hear about its reputation. There is no romance or anything like that in the story, mostly death and revenge.

what the ******** japan

Considerate Marshmallow

16,800 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Aristocratic Pyromaniac
WHAT THE ******** ARE YOU PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT?!
Wouldn't you like to know, lolololol emotion_awesome

Unforgiving Tactician

9,025 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Bwuaahaha, those reaction images get to me everytime. xD

And I don't even know what is going on myself anymore : s

I don't claim to know anything about it, but seeing something like this http://c.mhcdn.net/store/manga/2746/05-021.2/compressed/kuroshitsuji_vol._5_chapter_21b_bleachasylum.00a.jpg being something you see as the first thing that pops up in google search images is somewhat alarming. xD

Lol and Moo, I remember when another friend whom was a girl told me about it and I actually legitimately looked it up without knowing what it was. God, the biggest mistake of me life xD

Unforgiving Tactician

9,025 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Aristocratic Pyromaniac
Madame Mae

what the ******** japan

don't even ask man, don't even ask

Unforgiving Tactician

9,025 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I think with that though, I hit my sanity cap for the time being. cool

So Imma head to sleep now and try to get some rest before my body thinks it's doing an all-nighter.

Later ya'll! : )

Widow

Unholy Abomination

52,100 Points
  • War of the Roses 500
  • Nerd 50
  • Abomination 100
Sorry, I got distracted because my sister was posting stupid pictures of me on facebook.

lol I am very ashamed of image searches for kuro-, lets just call it black butler. Most images, and the musicals are very fan servicey. Japanese girls are very very into guyXguy stuff. Alot of girls on gaia too, at least in my Stein guild.

And since I have talked about it so much, I will point out Louie is dressed as Sebastian, although I generally am not a Louie fan not after he ate my crew on the airship summer event

Night, oyasumi nasai~

Edit: Rai, you liked the ugly picture of me >< I'm still trying to figure out how to untag myself from it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff