Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unforgiving Tactician

9,025 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Alrighty checked everything out and all was cool besides one thing that I might have figure out. We already have an ice user on the Guild side, so I might need to find a way to have that work where it does conflict with what I already had planned. xD Hey! You shoulda made a Marisa or Reimu like character! They are the true good guys (Well technically girls : x) in this situation! razz But yeah. the characters accepted, I just wont have her posted up for awhile. Instead of saying it's my laziness due to being awfully exhausted, we could say it gives your character an omnimouuuuuuus appearance. : P

Hygienic Hunter

Correct. At the time I was already on my computer and I got the message that you were getting online. Although I do not understand why you keep messaging me where you are all the time. xD

And haha, sorry. I just really enjoy the ice element in roleplaying regards. Also putting aside that Cirno is one of my favorite characters. For canon sake though you can do whatever you wish. And ewwwww. I mean they are cool and all, but I don't like Reimu or Marisa. D :

Good then! I shall work on my post immediately to mister Pyro here to get me started! Or atleast until you can get off your lazy butt and formally admit him into the guild.

Unforgiving Tactician

9,025 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Oh wait a second.... *takes a second to realize* Atla is almost completely freaking like Cirno! :OOOO

Kat are you sure you can't do another char? I think they are a bit too alike.xD

Unforgiving Tactician

9,025 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Just out of sheer curiosity speaking of, have you played Touhou Moo? : O

Hygienic Hunter

Gah, tells me its okay, and then you ask if I can make a different character xD. Yeah that's fine though. I was actually beginning to think that my character would be a bit too similar in style after I familiarized with how Atla acts. Perhaps I could make another, although I was wanting my delicious tomboy-loli-icefairy .w.

Well darn. Let's see, I could pull out another character that I have used in my last roleplay. A female swordswoman . Would that perhaps work better?

Unforgiving Tactician

9,025 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Sorry, didn't mean to be picky there. xD But yeah, if you are talking about your Kasuya character, then yes, that would actually work out perfectly ^^. You can still use your Leiera if you really wanted to, it's just that both characters are very similar. xD

Hygienic Hunter

K then, I'll make my post as Kasuya xD. Just don't tell me to stop again Al or imma strangle you with Baguettes :V

Unforgiving Tactician

9,025 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Haha fair enough. Then I will log off and continue working with my post now that all of that is worked out. Hope ya have fun! ^^

Btw don't even get me STARTED on those things. Those ******** decided to go on sale this week, and we got entire baguettes sellin for 69 cents a piece. That's an entire dollar straight off normal price. D: Those things alone take me an entire hour due to how many of them we gotta make each day to keep up with sales. >3>

Considerate Marshmallow

16,800 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
...How do you even strangle someone with a baguette? XD

Hygienic Hunter

Miracles sis : ) Btw Muffy, I don't know how to create those cool little banners you use for the names, so I am just going to use the old one you made for me for Kasuya awhile ago. xD Now gimme just a sec and I shall have a post up! :V

Hygienic Hunter

Also, a very warm and sincere greetings Moo! ^^

Considerate Marshmallow

16,800 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Lol wut

Hai thar Rozen, sup?

On a side note, made some art of Atla and Alkharein out of boredom xD
/shot

User Image

Picture quality sucks a** because it was taken with my camera. e_e emotion_sweatdrop

Hygienic Hunter

Haha not much!~

And just finished up with my opening post. Sorry if it wasn't as long as your's Pyro, but I thought it wouldn't be fitting to make another fighting post to reply to a fighting post. haha

And ah, I really like the art style Moo! I love Atla's reaction. It's also kind of a funny side note, but I kinda like Alk. (mmm dat half-shirt <3)

Muffy is kind of good at making lovable but trollzy characters. In our first roleplay we did together on a proboard, his first character acted a lot like Alk. It's like his specialty or something. : p

Winner

...I just realized Tracyn is going to be the violent one in the roleplay.

Hygienic Hunter

Haha don't worry. I think that Telvarr guy that Muffy made is rather violent too. Among also being a giant d**k at the same time, so I think you are probably good and well ahead. xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff