Welcome to Gaia! ::

Posting for Jr soonish smile
Roskuel

Because of Ros's super cool Arthur post my avatar flashed back and became medieval inspired.... =w=

Also I can't help but have this in my head now...

This is so Sid/Arthur and Jean (who just needs an outrageous accent)... lmao emotion_awesome

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
ll Story ll
Roskuel

Because of Ros's super cool Arthur post my avatar flashed back and became medieval inspired.... =w=

This is so Sid/Arthur and Jean (who just needs an outrageous accent)... lmao emotion_awesome

I adore Monty Python. Thank you for putting this up here. smile

((edit)) I must say that Demonic's post for Maeva/Morgana just made me think of the Lion King (specifically Rafiki once he realizes that Simba has gone back.) User Image
Silenced Nocturne

I adore Monty Python. Thank you for putting this up here. smile

((edit)) I must say that Demonic's post for Maeva/Morgana just made me think of the Lion King (specifically Rafiki once he realizes that Simba has gone back.) User Image

I haven't watched Monty Python and the Holy Grail in sooooo long...... But I remember it well emotion_dowant

Also now that you made me think about it that Lion King description kinda fits....lol >W<

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
ll Story ll

I haven't watched Monty Python and the Holy Grail in sooooo long...... But I remember it well emotion_dowant

Also now that you made me think about it that Lion King description kinda fits....lol >W<

Except you know, Simba didn't want to assumingly take over the world. rofl

Tegian's Wife

Demonic Wolf

11,325 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Nox post to come soon; computer decided to do a surprise update last night an I lost everything I had been working on. I was so pissed -.-

BUT!

That's all in the past. I will begin on it once more and it will be epic ^.^

Cheerful Werewolf

ll Story ll
Roskuel

I love Monty Python and the holy grail ^___^ heart
Thanks for sharing this Story.

Cheerful Werewolf

Silenced Nocturne
ll Story ll

Except you know, Simba didn't want to assumingly take over the world. rofl

Who knows what evil intentions he was hiding behind his innocent looking eyes and well groomed mane? :p

Tegian's Wife

Demonic Wolf

11,325 Points
Once the team is ported to Sheera's location, no one will be able to get near her. Tegian, siris, and I have a plan worked out for this situation.
It is night time at this point.. like dark.. there is no way everything that happened during this day could've happened before sundown...

This has been a decision made by Roskuel. Thank you for your time.

Friendly Elocutionist

Roskuel
It is night time at this point.. like dark.. there is no way everything that happened during this day could've happened before sundown...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
siris99
Roskuel

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

HA! rofl

Tegian's Wife

Demonic Wolf

11,325 Points
I don't know how much I'll be able to post for the rest of the week or the weekend. My mom is visiting today and tomorrow and I'm going home for the weekend tomorrow evening. I'll do my best though

Friendly Elocutionist

Demonic_Werewolf94
I don't know how much I'll be able to post for the rest of the week or the weekend. My mom is visiting today and tomorrow and I'm going home for the weekend tomorrow evening. I'll do my best though

No worries wolfie, we understand :3
..... my son.. had a seizure last night..... he seems to be ok right now, but we just got back from the hospital..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff