Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cheerful Werewolf

siris99
Kaun_Angelfire
siris99
Kaun_Angelfire
Well then I'm back home after a very nice relaxing stay with the family at my in-laws house.

Went to see Captain America The Winter Soldier and its really good biggrin Better then the first one in my opinion and I recommend you guys go see it at the movies ^__^

Aside from that there is little to tell, other then that on our first evening there our 4 year old daughter decided it would be a good idea to take the card out of the tv receiver and hide it somewhere and after about 3 to 4 hours of searching it was finally found... In the cd slot on the stereo. Her grandad found it by coincidence when he noticed something off about the stereo and brushed his and over it felt that there was something sticking out of the cd player and then he of course opened the player and lo and behold there was the card.

And before anyone asks why we did not simply ask her where the card was she has atypical autism and does not speak at all nor understand questions like where did you put (insert random object here) and so on and so forth.

glad you found it in the end :3

and I'm so freaking jealous, it's killing me that the new cap movie isn't out here yet D=

So are we, we were getting pretty worried that they would have to order a new card and maybe pay for it.

No need to be jealous, it will be released after two days in the states biggrin

two more days than I can handle X_X

*pets Siris* There, there, you'll survive the wait.

Friendly Elocutionist

challengers wallpaper 1
challengers wallpaper 2
Nox wallpaper 1
Redhawk wallpaper 1
redhawk wallpaper 2

I practiced a sort of grafitti stencil design, and started making wallpapers for the logo's we have for the heroes.

Then I noticed very few have their own logos... namely just mine, and the ones I made for Nox and Lux D=

Soooooooo: if anyone would like a logo made, even if just for a wallpaper, let me know :3 Or if you have a logo, please share, because these are fun to make =D

Friendly Elocutionist

Kaun_Angelfire
*pets Siris* There, there, you'll survive the wait.

*Starts twitching* need.... Captain... AMERICA
siris99

Calm downs... lol
You are just like my cousin who is obsessed with Captain America.... >W<

Cheerful Werewolf

siris99
challengers wallpaper 1
challengers wallpaper 2
Nox wallpaper 1
Redhawk wallpaper 1
redhawk wallpaper 2

I practiced a sort of grafitti stencil design, and started making wallpapers for the logo's we have for the heroes.

Then I noticed very few have their own logos... namely just mine, and the ones I made for Nox and Lux D=

Soooooooo: if anyone would like a logo made, even if just for a wallpaper, let me know :3 Or if you have a logo, please share, because these are fun to make =D

Very nice, I like Redhawks hawk the most and the Challenger star.

Friendly Elocutionist

ll Story ll
siris99

Calm downs... lol
You are just like my cousin who is obsessed with Captain America.... >W<

razz Rush hour

I'll be good, downside is I don't have free time to see the movie unless it comes out early tomorrow, or I wait until Tuesday *hand starts shaking again so sits on it to stop it* >.>
Demonic_Werewolf94

I too have gone short.. pixie short.. :3... Now it's a little above my waist but I think I'm cutting it again so it can be a little bit past my shoulders.

I really want to see when you get it.. That's if you don't mind..lol

Not sure if I'll get a tattoo any time soon but what I do want is my third ear piercing back. My second is tooo far away from my first so when I had the third with the same amount of space evened it out.

Friendly Elocutionist

Kaun_Angelfire
siris99
challengers wallpaper 1
challengers wallpaper 2
Nox wallpaper 1
Redhawk wallpaper 1
redhawk wallpaper 2

Very nice, I like Redhawks hawk the most and the Challenger star.

Thanks ^_^

Biggest Anubutt

siris99
challengers wallpaper 1
challengers wallpaper 2
Nox wallpaper 1
Redhawk wallpaper 1
redhawk wallpaper 2

They look awesome, man!
And if you want you can make Jason a logo.
siris99

Lol ... Silly Siris... I have to say I love your designs! ^-^ Cosette haz no logo ... u-u....Well, maybe she shouldn't because she isn't a hero or out there to be recognized?... Except for the crazies

Friendly Elocutionist

dogcat101

They look awesome, man!
And if you want you can make Jason a logo.

ll Story ll
Lol ... Silly Siris... I have to say I love your designs! ^-^ Cosette haz no logo ... u-u....Well, maybe she shouldn't because she isn't a hero or out there to be recognized?... Except for the crazies

Anything in particular you would like for his logo?

Keep in mind, my drawing skills are s**t, but I can edit existing stuff very well :3

and true, cosette has good reasons for not having a logo

Devoted Phantom

siris99
challengers wallpaper 1
challengers wallpaper 2
Nox wallpaper 1
Redhawk wallpaper 1
redhawk wallpaper 2

Dude, those are awesome. I'd love one for Jaeger if you have the time!

Friendly Elocutionist

I'll be happy to make one for anyone, just pm what you'd like as a logo (ie Nox=moon, Lux= Sun), or let me know if you have no idea and we can spitball ideas. Once I have a logo, making the wallpaper is easy smile

EDIT: Lux and Drift Wallpapers:
Lux 1
Lux 2

Drift Logo 1
Drift Logo 2

I will keep a list of wallpapers on the front page as I make them

Cheerful Werewolf

So who else aside from myself is super excited that Game of Thrones starts again this sunday?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff