Welcome to Gaia! ::

BUT ARE YOU A DIFFERENT ANIMAL AND THE SAME BEAST?

WHAT THE F*** IS HE TALKING ABOUT? 1 100.0% [ 16 ]
Total Votes:[ 16 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 49 50 51 > >>

Benevolent Sex Symbol

11,400 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
            This is why I stalk people...
            Peach....
            Kabuki....
            Rosen.....I see you guys....>_> hurr hurrrrhurrrr
p e a c h and DINGO

And despite how scared shitless she was of everything going on at the time, another kid being kind to her would have been an instant win.

Side note: Halloween with these two must be amazeballs...

Big Duck

Alright, so, I'm going to set up the IC and finalize the mission arrangements tonight! ;D

And we can start posting this weekend!! Whee!

Dapper Dabbler

9,150 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
farewell sweet prince

Revised villain NPC: [X]

Kabuki Doll

Ha, really? He'd be flattered, if a little confused. Guy doesn't really think of himself in those terms.

Karma and Shade should be cool for the most part, but yeah if one night she accidentally stumbled into his nightmare it'd create some serious tension. Now, if she explained ahead of time that she couldn't control it he'd be more understanding, though still angry.
Kabuki Doll

i think it's less hate towards people and more extreme dislike. Cori is emotional and so
                she runs hot or cold and some people get more cold than hot or the other way around.
                in the grand scheme of things, she would respect cece if she was a hard worker and a
                strong personally, but socially they would butt heads.

which is always fun. 8D;;;
                i kind of made cori a particular cup of tea.
                guess i should start making a format. emotion_awesome

Alien Fairy

farewell sweet prince

so i made a side character who isn't quite a villain, think catwoman
emotion_awesome

synchro

Doctor Ballin's Husband

Spoopy Duck

Kabuki Doll

So how old is she now?
Because he's been with these guys since he was about 12. If I remember correctly.

By amazeballs you mean awful idea? yes?

mana regen

Haha malkin is based off cat woman and a sort of antagonistic neutral party too
they can hang out.
                @peach&mana
                hi, i'm duke. you guys have some cool characters.
                we should chat about it if you want. 8D;;

p e a c h and DINGO
                mana regen

Big Duck

I've added the updated NPCs to the front page!

I'll clean up that post... some day... when I figure out how I want to organize it, lol.

Also, I'm so sick of crappy drivers who don't know how to drive. sdfksdjfhksdjfhdks. Like, just 'cuz
        you want to die doesn't mean the rest of us want to. hdfkjsdfks.

@ xenru :

Is Kira designed to be an actual villain or is he simulation-only? Or are you undecided and you're
        just going to play it by ear?

Xenru

Doctor Ballin's Husband

Spoopy Duck

duke of penguins

Yesssss
-pets face-
tell me about your bby
Awww yee, keen to start.

@ Jing -
I'll edit Petrichor's prof where her current thing is so you won't have to re-link.

@ Kabuki -
I love that dynamic you mentioned. Mina'd probably come to admire/look up to Cece, though she's pretty gruff about voicing those kind of things. In any case, just knowing that she isn't an outcast will probably keep her from being persuaded to join the real dark side.

With such good influences around, maybe she won't turn into as much of a shithead as Nick is.

Also - I didn't even register this the first time, but you've been calling me Yuu! How nostalgic. emotion_kirakira

farewell sweet prince

kabuki doll

Dapper Dabbler

9,150 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
farewell sweet prince

Mostly that last one.

I'd be cool with playing him some more later on, but he doesn't work as a reoccurring villain or the kind of person they'd run into regularly. He's too extreme a character to have around a lot. Still, if sometime later the heroes needed a real monster to go up against, he'd be fit for it.

Big Duck

@ xenru :

Not a problem, haha. I just wanted to make sure if Kira was simulation-only, as in he didn't exist at
        all outside of the simulation or if he was a real person in the world, but simulated for the test.

@ woof :

Thanks! I'm so sorry that it only took me forever to even get this put together... orz

xenru

Subatomic Woofers

@PEACHES

Depending on the IC date, Cece is 19/20.
She and Flow are the oldest of the bunch. Huhuh.

AND NO, HALLOWEEN WITH HER AND VAUGHN IS NOT AN AWFUL IDEA.
It's genius...they'd put together the best haunted house EVER. /shot

@YUU

LOL calling people by old nicknames/usernames is a habit I've never really broken...or cared to.
So, HUZZAH.

But yea, since Cece secretly sees herself as this horrible monster due to her inability to control her powers, and as she's a good four to five years older than Mina, she definitely wants to find SOME way to make a difference.

@XENRU

Yeah, really 8D
He doesn't seem to be afraid of being himself, so in her book, plus just his general appearance = badass.

And Cece wouldn't invade his dreamscape on purpose, but it will definitely happen, and more likely without any warning. I'm leaning towards that because I like being a trouble maker, haha, and because she's embarrassed as hell that she's been with the organization for over a decade and still can't get a grip on her abilities. Eventually she'd purposely revisit his dreams/nightmares and sort of guide him to her own to get him to understand exactly why she visits other dreamscapes. :I

@DUKE

Nothing wrong with them socially butting heads 8D
At least Cori likes Maleficent, LOL

p e a c h and DINGO

Subatomic Woofers

duke of penguins

Xenru

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash