Welcome to Gaia! ::

BUT ARE YOU A DIFFERENT ANIMAL AND THE SAME BEAST?

WHAT THE F*** IS HE TALKING ABOUT? 1 100.0% [ 16 ]
Total Votes:[ 16 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 49 50 51 > >>

Big Duck

@ rosencranz :

OMG. TY TY TY TY

Oh my god, I can't even... This is so insane... I... I don't... oh my god, ty. *cries

@ leagues :

It's so shiny and flashy and arjfdhjk. * ^ *

I gave up leveling my characters because... the nerf/patch to the game is too great. I don't have any
        real motivation anymore. *sob

rosencranz

a final boss

Devoted Husband

13,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
farewell sweet prince

Enjoy~
I had no use for it smile

i cannot shake this urge to roleplay a supernatural theme. maybe it's the fact that i am
                watching the series yet again

@Rosencranz
                i have to save all the gold i got from selling my gaia possession to obsess over collecting
                orange items i actually like. weird tastes?

@sub
                i can see corinna sighing all dramatically when she turns around to find mina with the
                mascara brush stuck in her mouth, tasting it. 'no, mina, that's for your eyes to make
                the boys think you're pretty, not for eating.'

and yes, yes mina will regret it. cori will def not be denied.

@boss
                they can be like super cute together. cori would take a party entirely too seriously and
                order caterers and decorators and make little gift bags that cost a lot for people to take
                home - she's a bit of an over achiever...
                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                omg she is a more socially capable leslie...

@prince
                kyle&cori
                hmm well referencing my answers to the questions, in regards to being stood up and
                that just not happening. i can see her really like the responsible part of kyle, but ultimately
                they really probably just buttheads like crazy. maybe even half the time they argue because
                it's just what they do, and they both secretly enjoy it and know that they can walk way from
                it later and be fine?

nick&cori
                t-that is adorable. ;u; /snuggles nick
                i am not sure how she would be with a troll per say. she is highly emotional and is a little
                okay a lot dramatic so i think that she would be okay with him for the most part, probably
                drag him out with her from time to time, but would ultimately reach a breaking point with
                his antics. blow up at him, storm off but come back a day a later to continue the cycle all
                over again.

Subatomic Woofers
Rosencranz
a final boss
farewell sweet prince
/heavy breathing

ALRIGHT. BEFORE I PASS OUT. 8D
I'm basically just quote everyone that has been active the last few pages so I can throw out short ideas really fast before going to bed or simply as a way to let you know I'm thinking up stuff...It's been a really rough week again.

@JING

Gurl, you know how I feel about T-swift and Yeezus. /shot

And Cece's not too cool for Kyle xD Honestly she'd probably find him kind of cool since he keeps to himself for the most part. Offer to make him a sandwich...Habitually pat him on the head and/or ruffle his hair because he's tiny.

Idk. I like the idea of her being totally creepy and loving it, but having the weird maternal compassion for her housemates.

She'd honestly probably treat Nick like he's six...

@PEACHES

So I'm kind of hoping Vaughn and Cece can be more than just superhero partners based on your plot idea, especially due to her own circumstances of losing her family (namely a twin brother that she hasn't spoken to in ten years after a certain incident) which will be updated in her profile when I've had more than a couple hours sleep =w=b and Terror Twins just rings so well.

@YUU & DUKE

Cece would totally try to convince Mina to cross over to the dark side, lol
and honestly she'd try to get along with Cori at first, but they'd just butt heads because they have similarities, but remain almost completely opposite.

@MANA

So I feel like Flow and Cece could either actually get along, or absolutely despise one another. She's blunt and sarcastic, but tries to refrain from being deliberately hurtful.
MORE TO COME

@BOSS

Cece will probs love the s**t out of Peter.
Call him Petey. Because he's adorbs.
She'll probably invade his dreams a lot, especially if they're fun and vivid.

@XENRU

Again, she and Karma could start building bonds over a random conversation about tattoos.
Then s**t could happen where her abilities manifest his fears and friendship could become strained and/or she's scared to even be around him.

I HAVE MORE TO GO & ADD BUT AS YOU SEE THE DESCRIPTIVENESS GETTING SHORTER AND SHORTER I NEED TO GO TO BED HUZZAH

farewell sweet prince

a final boss

artlaws

babyfrills

mana regen

p e a c h and DINGO

Subatomic Woofers

duke of penguins

spelling errors

Xenru

Kabuki Doll
                crap i knew i forgot someone in my last post. i am so sorry. ;n; i'll get you a proper
                response after I finish this game.

Kabuki Doll

Are you talking about those within p:vela that aren't particularly superhero-y? 'cause Mina's def in.
Plus she's a tough little thing but pretty susceptible to outside influences, being 15.

Dapper Dabbler

9,150 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Kabuki Doll

A definite possibility.

Bernard's pretty interested in tattoos and got heavily expressive with his own, so if she's got an interesting story behind her ink it could serve as a point of bonding to build off of for the pair of them.

Alternatively, if she ever went snooping about in his dreamscape... well, things would get really ugly really fast.

Big Duck

I'm debating whether or not I want to eat junk food for dinner tonight...

Also, I'm trying to decide if I have enough gas to get to work tomorrow or if I need to fill up tonight, lol....

^ I wrote that like 2 hours before I actually posted... I forgot to hit submit.... lol..

For those curious: I did in fact get fast food for dinner AND I filled up the car. Yes, you definitely
        needed to know that.

@ duke :

Kyle-

Responsible until he finds a limited edition figurine and he tries to sell the house to buy it, lololol.

jk, Kyle probably wouldn't do that... Probably...

But, srs, this house just keeps getting rowdier and crazier, lolol. Their neighbors probably hate 'em.
        lololol. Especially since their house looks like s**t compared to the rest of the neighborhood, hahaha
        oh my god, I should have the group do yard-work/house-work....

But watch them make the house worse than it was before

Nick-

I can see her dragging him (b/c he's oh-so reluctant to go, yo) to the mall and all goes well... until he
        embarrasses the s**t out of her, lolol. or offers to buy her a drink and before she could take it, he
        downs it all in one go and is all like: oh... did u want some? 2slow, gurlfraaaaand.

And then we hold the funeral for him, lolol.

@ buki :

Kyle doesn't eat food not prepared by himself b/c he thinks he lives with a bunch of monkeys, lolol.

WHERE IS THAT MATERNAL COMPASSION FOR NICK?!!? LOLOLOL.

duke of penguins

Kabuki Doll

Big Duck

Alright, I've finally gotten around to deal with custom-NPC characters! So, first, I don't need links to
        these character's FC (unless you're planning on making the leader of Cygnus or Orion).

I will, occasionally, need FC-links for villains, but those are usually for villain-arcs, yenno? Anyway,
        I don't need them for this first mission b/c our characters aren't supposed to know that there will be
        any super villains.

So, here's a link to the profile codes.

I would super appreciate an update on all of the current submitted NPCs. Sorry, but thank you guys
        in advance! I also tried to explain the trait-values a bit more?? In any case, please don't post in the
        index thread when you're finished with the codes!

Also, everyone, please feel free to make NPCs as you often as you like. If you ever change your
        mind about an NPC, it's not a big deal and we can put them on the back burner for later. (:

@EVERYONE
Just FYI, I'm going to keep mass quoting because I'm lazy af

@JING

lol damnit Kyle...she's trying to be nice! D<

When it comes to Nick(Nicky to her because she can), she'll care about him (I honestly don't thing she'll ever hate/dislike anyone, but be hated, lol), but if he starts being a smartass, the condescending mom voice comes out.

@YUU

More or less she would just want Mina to be comfortable with herself, and wants her to have fun. If that means pranking the other housemates, game on >D and she loves tough girls, and would probably find it funny if their tomboyish behaviors annoyed the s**t out of Cori, all in good fun.
Also, Cece's been with AEGIS for over ten years and still can't control her powers...Something she could eventually confide in Mina if she expresses that she feel she isn't a good fit for Aegis. But more on that later!

@DUKE

YOU GOOD, BBY <3

@XENRU

Well, she doesn't invade people's dreamscapes necessarily on purpose...
More or less she's trying to escape her own nightmare when she dream walks, so she trespasses via 'doors'. The only way she could tell whose dreamscape she's in is if they actually identify as themselves within their dream, or if it's a nightmare, she can detect their fear, which to her, each individual person has a sort of marker.

But it would definitely be awful for her if she potentially destroys a friendship by not being able to control her powers, let alone if Bernard possibly became threatening towards her.
Btw, Cece definitely thinks he's badass, lol.

farewell sweet prince

a final boss

artlaws

babyfrills

mana regen

p e a c h and DINGO

Subatomic Woofers

duke of penguins

spelling errors

Xenru

Big Duck

It's almost the weekend. Pls, someone build a time machine so that I may skip Friday altogether...

@ buki :

Kyle: Leave me alone. /retreats into his room to watch anime reruns, lol

As for Nick... He's always going to be a general annoyance in the house. He's loud and he thinks he
        is funny... but he probably isn't... lol. Can't get on Nick's nerves; he's super cool, lololololol. /dies

Kabuki Doll

Big Duck

I'm so hungry... I'm about to eat my dinner raw... like, partially uncooked potatoes? I'll risk it!

.... FOOD. COOK FASTER. *sob

Doctor Ballin's Husband

Spoopy Duck

Kabuki Doll

That'd be nice <3
What were you thinking in particular though
Your comment was vague and full of mystery.
p e a c h and DINGO

I know, my bad, my bad ;w;
I was so exhausted yesterday after a pretty intense week.

ANYWAY
Cece's been with AEGIS for about a decade...and still can't control her powers, the dream walking especially, because it operates almost completely subconsciously.

She also has an estranged twin brother that has never shown any sign of having any superhuman abilities. AEGIS obviously kept an eye on him, but since nothing ever manifested, especially during a time when it should have if he did have powers, he was placed into foster care instead. He also absolutely despises his sister for being a 'monster'...

Onto the good part, given she was taken in around 9 years old, it's highly possible she and Vaughn could be long time friends, and better yet, developed a sibling-like attachment. Cece admittedly would have been especially desperate for it, and it definitely would have led to her more motherly tendencies towards everyone today.

Doctor Ballin's Husband

Spoopy Duck

Kabuki Doll

Vaughn was desperate for it, too so he probably would have been more than happy to bond with her. Plus, they have somewhat similarly unpleasant powers.
I think they would get along in general too anyway

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces