Welcome to Gaia! ::

BUT ARE YOU A DIFFERENT ANIMAL AND THE SAME BEAST?

WHAT THE F*** IS HE TALKING ABOUT? 1 100.0% [ 16 ]
Total Votes:[ 16 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 49 50 51 > >>

spelling errors

from my understanding, it's the first time this particular group has come together. characters could have met in previous trials orrr during their time at AEGIS, though.

Big Duck

@ pasta :

Like Woof said, most of the characters are meeting for the very first time! So,
        if it works with you, we could have it where Atticus was on a previous exam
        with Nick and, somehow, survived, lolol.

I'm just kidding, Nick isn't a bad partner... he's just... er, different.

spelling errors

tighnari's Husband

Toothy Gekko

farewell sweet prince

@ pasta :

Like Woof said, most of the characters are meeting for the very first time! So,
        if it works with you, we could have it where Atticus was on a previous exam
        with Nick and, somehow, survived, lolol.

I'm just kidding, Nick isn't a bad partner... he's just... er, different.

spelling errors

hahah, alright
I think we were going to say that nick and atticus were paired together before
poor guys

Big Duck

I will get a post up tonight for Nick! It'll probably be late (even in my own timezone, haha).

@ pasta :

Oh yeah, we did! Totally slipped my mind and, lolololol. They're gonna be great!! I just know it!!

@ leagues :

How did Fnatic do? I know that World's is ending today (or soon?)..!

spelling errors

a final boss

Phantom

Xenru

• hhhhhhhh dude thank you for such a great idea that i probs
                        would never have thought of! i'll probably go with that~ o wo

but LMAO MAGICAL GIRL HERO

Dapper Dabbler

9,150 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
pup720

De nada.

Glad I could help.

tighnari's Husband

Toothy Gekko

farewell sweet prince

hilarious, at the very least lol

Bashful Poster

5,475 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
Hai! ..
This looked too interesting for me to pass up without asking ...
Are you guys still accepting ;p ?

Otaku

• will be up early tomorrow morning to get posts and gaia plotting done! c: see you all then whee hee!

farewell sweet prince

omgimgoingtocry. ;;;;;;;; they lost, pretty badly too. such a good season throw away by
        huni tilt and terrible drafting and obvious outclassing but. that's only to mention a few
        things wrong. SIIIIIGH THERE'S ALWAYS NEXT YEAR. korea just too op. pretty excited about
        the finals regardless, shouold be a good matchup and i don't usually watch korean
        LoL so. c:

Otaku

farewell sweet prince

mana regen

• double post like a boss emotion_dealwithit will get to answering quotes/PMs when i'm doneskis with post. c:

x x @ MANA & JING

working on peter's post! if you guys are around and want to plot their meeting up let me know.
        otherwise i honestly have no idea where he'll end up. the group at the moment seems pretty full,
        so he might be on the other side of the labs, but like i said. WHO KNOWS.

Dapper Dabbler

9,150 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
VvSaphVv

From what I know, there's no set limit to characters here, so you can still apply if you'd like Saph.

Big Duck

I just realized that, in my last post, I said I was gonna post yesterday... I really meant tonight. idk
        what my brain was thinking.... Herp derp...

@ leagues :

oh no, bby. sad

That was kind of how I felt during TI5 w/ Vici during their game against LGD. It was... it was just too
        tragic... But I was really rooting for EG anyway, so I guess I still had my cake, lol.

As for rp-related things!!

In my semi-post (as in the 3 sentences I have written, lololol), I just have Kyle wandering around in
        the forest, cold, and refusing to use his powers, LOL. You can always have Peter bump into him.
        He's just walking around... cold, probably muttering to himself, lolol.

Otaku

farewell sweet prince

• lol yes. just heartbroken. still kind of waiting for player interviews after the fact, i'm really interested in what they
        have to say. it doesn't help that i followed them all through their little mini series and just fell in love with the
        whole team fffff goestocrysomemore

WOOPS. posted already. but peter's still in the forest place so kyle should just run into him. LOL;
Thinking of joining up, but for some reason it won't let me click on profiles. sad help?
a final boss

I super love that you're drawing Hatch's creations. That super sketchy ladder made me chuckle.

ThePheonixLotus

Hmm, they work for me. Check yer browser?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff