Welcome to Gaia! ::

BUT ARE YOU A DIFFERENT ANIMAL AND THE SAME BEAST?

WHAT THE F*** IS HE TALKING ABOUT? 1 100.0% [ 16 ]
Total Votes:[ 16 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 49 50 51 > >>

Kabuki Doll
                haha, that works for me! i'll look over the profile once i am damn spamming games. 8D

though in the grand scheme, i kind of seeing her being someone that will either have
                people love or hate her, not really a lot of middle ground.

Otaku

spelling errors

duke of penguins

Kabuki Doll

• also for those who like skype plotting, my sn is leaguekind. add me with a note or i won't accept! lol;

here's peter, a giant ball of love and energy who wants to be your friend.

x x @ ERRORS

arrrggghhh atticus is so cute i ui

as far as his relationship with peter... idk? either peter will annoy him or peter will worm his way into atticus's heart? LOL;

x x @ DUKE

yay more grills. lol

i think her and peter would get along? though he seems more energetic, they both seem to be people people. LOL; ACTUALLY
        they're both ENFP'S! YESSSSS. maybe they can develop a kind of brother/sister bond? c:

x x @ BUKI

btw i love the name you chose for her. c:

peter would also call her cece. I:

interesting to wonder what her powers would do to him though. honestly, he'd probably prefer not to be around
        her when that happens. hopefully he;s never on the receiving end LOL. but would think she's very pretty.

Big Duck

okay, so this is utterly unrelated to all the productive plotting that is happening...

but...

GAIA HAD A GINTAMA ITEM!??!?!!

Where the ******** was I when this happened?!?!? *sob infinitely

.... They would go for 100-300 billion... f this noise. I quit this site. *raged

farewell sweet prince
                what is the item?

a final boss
                awh yas bro/sis relations please.
                corinna never had siblings so she would be totally all over it. just like bring
                him random things he never needs (she is a good/nice person just kind of
                bowls forward towards what she wants emotion_awesome )

Big Duck

the item

But this is the version I really want, lol.

it sort of looks like/reminds me of Gin's coat... lolol. I don't know; I just want it. I didn't even know this
        was something I wanted until I saw it... I also wish Gaia would release an actual Gintama item... but
        watch, when they do, I'll miss it forreals. )):

Also, I'm such Gintama-trash. Like, it's not even like I watched/read the series from waaaay back or
        whatever. I only started watching it after having read hella dj/fics. And... fml. Watching canon after-
        ward is the most painful thing 'coz all I'm yelling at the screen is: OMG. Y R U NOT TOGETHER?!?!
        JDFS. But then I laugh b/c it's hilarious, but I also cry b/c... b/c my ship. )):

And yes, I'm at work rn not doing any work. I gave the kids self-study time, haha. y do parents trust
        me with their children???

@ duke :

I WILL DO PLOTS W/ U V. V. SOON.

duke of penguins

Big Duck

OH MY GOD.

DUKE.

DUKE.

DUKE!

dfskfhskhfdskfhdskjfhskdjfhs.

wasn't me though I did consider it. xD

Devoted Husband

13,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
I apologize xD
I have a tendency to stalk my friends, and I followed Subatomic Woofers here
I noticed the talk about the item, and that I had it
I haven't used it, probably got it from an RIG

SO ENJOY!!!
Rosencranz

lucky you having the item in the first place! buying that item would break my bank. but it was
                really nice of you to do that for prince! good on you. (:

Devoted Husband

13,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
duke of penguins
Rosencranz
                lucky you. xD
                buying that item would break my bank. but it was really nice of you to do that
                for prince! good on you. (:

I enjoy being helpful to those who are looking for things
And I noticed how expensive it was
I kinda freaked out because I didn't expect its price xD aha
I am glad you didn't break bank smile
Rosencranz

Rosen, you sweet lil' santa fairy you! < 3
duke of penguins
                @sub
                can i just day that i love mina? what a deliciously pun intended unique and
                entertaining power! <3 As for being apart of that mission, it sounds great! I think Cori
                would be perfect there!

i can see cori sort of 'adopting' mina in the mission of 'adding some fem to her'. like
                whisking her away for probably unwanted girl sleep overs, in which cori gets irritated
                because mina eats all the new make up products she brings out.

d'aw, thank you!
And yaaaas, I'm so glad you said that. I was actually thinking that could be a possibility - either for some official mission or just for shits and gigs - but wasn't sure what Corinna would think. Mina would likely need to be dragged away from her mountain of acne-inducing junk food and video games, and I reckon she'll come to regret the day she ever asked Corinna about the weird push-pop called "lipstick" or showed any curiosity regarding why girls smell so good all the time. But as you say, Corinna can't/won't be denied. wink

Otaku

farewell sweet prince

duke of penguins

• random acts of kindness <3

x x @ JING

that item though. ;u; i have the original, recently found a lot of the items with the lighter combo and have been
        stashing them up for a winter-themed avatar after halloween is over... so stuck on these cute kin items though.
        wish my llama thing was maz level so i could have all its cute freakin items uuuggghhhh

x x @ DUKE

same, peter never had any siblings. so yyyyeeesssss big sister corinna LOL. she brings him presents and he brings her
        presents back. like parks and rec leslie with her pefect gift-giving all the time hahaha

idek why but i just imagined them hosting the best parties.

Big Duck

Also, as of rn, Nick isn't on any team... so... HE'S UP FOR GRABS, HURRHURR. WHO WANTS
        TO DO THIS MISSION ON HARD MODE??? orz

@ buki :

First things first... Y NO LOVE FOR T-SWEEZIE? & PRESIDENT KANYE?? breaking my heart. )):

jk

I also kind of forgot whether or not we already plotted?? But just in case...

Kyle: She's 2cool4him. Kyle is a giant shut-in/otaku.... so... lol.

Nick: So, the usual story with Nick is... 99% of the world's population probably hates his guts, lol.
        Also, if Cece is friends with Vaughn... She probably hates Nick too, lololol.

@ duke :

Kyle: ... I'm bad at coming up with relations for this loser, lol.

Nick: She doesn't hang out with unreliable people... lololol. The real question is: how does Corinna
        deal with trolls? And loud, annoying people? LOL.

But I can see Nick having a crush on her, but being a dumb af lil boy, he's not gonna express it in a
        normal way. He'll just troll her harder. *sob

@ pasta :

Atticus seems to be at such odds with both Nick and Kyle, haha. Mostly b/c Kyle doesn't interact w/
        anything or anyone that isn't 2D and Nick... no one wants to interact with him, lolol. orz sry my boys
        are trash.

Kabuki Doll

duke of penguins

spelling errors

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items