Welcome to Gaia! ::

BUT ARE YOU A DIFFERENT ANIMAL AND THE SAME BEAST?

WHAT THE F*** IS HE TALKING ABOUT? 1 100.0% [ 16 ]
Total Votes:[ 16 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 49 50 51

Otaku

• work better under pressure anyway lol;

D,: ethernet problem or just where you live? i know my internet is ganky just because
        of where i live in town and it sucksssss sometimes when i'm trying to play ze pc games.
        lake kindred you say ...? did you see the new... POKEMON TRAILER??????

Devoted Healer

16,790 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Hah, I wish I could say the same! Unfortunately, I mostly just turn into a ball of rage, and everyone knows that anger makes productivity go way, way down. u -u;

That sucks! I guess there's nothing you can do about it, then? :c I think my issue is my internet provider. They just don't seem very knowledgeable about my issues when I call them. So I'm pretty sure they don't do the maintenance they should be doing to their servers.

I JUST SAW IT. I'm soooo excited to see they're bringing back the ability to customize our characters! And the new Pokemon look amazing. Ugh! I cannot wait to get back into the Pokemon world. It feels like ages since I last played one of the games ~

Doctor Ballin's Husband

Spoopy Duck

matcha bun

-rubs face all over you like a needy cat-
I MISSED YOU
-aways-

Doctor Ballin's Husband

Spoopy Duck

andi made a post
-claps hands excitedly-
its crap but there you go
if everyone else goes in, Vaughn will follow
but he's not keen on any of this atm

Otaku

• x x @ PEACHES

KERMIT THE FROG FACE OMG I DIED. ;U; vaughn you precious b.

also hullo again i missed you ~ i saw you pASSED EVERYTHING. c: congrats boo i'm
        so proud of you!

x x @ SUN

no, not really. :{ we tried getting better internet but it didn't really reach so, we settle
        for the cheap route BUT really nbd. i can deal with lag LOL;; man... providers. i have
        comcast and every time i call them about something it's a ... weird/bad experience. had
        people come bury the cable in the backyard and it just looked like a shoddy job ;m;

IKR I'M SO EXCITED ABOUT IT. i havent played a pokemon game in a while, truth be
        told but i think i'm going to get into this. i still havent finished fire emblem though...
        maybe this will spur me to get it done LOL

Doctor Ballin's Husband

Spoopy Duck

matcha bun

Haha thank you. I was like "Kermit the Frog face is exactly what he's doing right now." the image is just wonderful in my head

Thaaaaaaaaank you. I'm so ******** relieved. I have to do 206 but I am paying for an online tutor thing that gives me the answers to most th eproblems. It helps me understand it better than I did in class because the website breaks down why you do things for the most part.
But yes. So ******** glad I am done with it and got a relatively good grade.

-pets face-
Now give me some P.
p e a c h and DINGO

I'm going to shamelessly have Cece be little mortified that she, at first doesn't recognize Vaughn (because I still toooootally want to indulge the sibling-like friend plot you have for him) but that he also doesn't recognize her--once they get out to the Hoover dam and jazz.
Her abilities will go all sorts of batshit crazy 8D

She will also be eternally amused by Nick's readiness with the superhero tights, lol

Doctor Ballin's Husband

Spoopy Duck

Kabuki Doll
p e a c h and DINGO

(because I still toooootally want to indulge the sibling-like friend plot you have for him)]

I left it vague in the post and didnt mention CeCe because I wasn't sure if you were still around or not
but yes
I'd like them to still have that relationship XD
<3
Vaughn was pretty weirded out by what was going on so he didn't pay attention to much else haha
p e a c h and DINGO

awyisssssss bby <3

Otaku

• okay.

i think? i will have a peter post out by this afternoon??

here's to hoping. i keep gettin distracted by yardwork and for some reason there's
        like five billion people 2 people bumming on my couch for the week.
        ineedthehousetomyselflikeomgwtf
I'll be outta town for the next week sans 'puter, but I'll be stalkin'/readin'.

Big Duck

i am keeping an eye on this thread. loosely.

im gonna try to get some stuff done for this thread next week,
        but i would not hold my breath too tight. I'm gone starting thursday.
        and i won't be back till sunday evening.

i won't check gaia at all during that trip. but, afterwards, i am all yours!!

ALSO. YAAAAAAASSS. POSTS. User Image

Otaku

farewell sweet prince

• something always brings be back in here I'M A FLY JUST BUZZIN
        AROUND HERE LURKING TRA LA LA... yeahineverpostedFIGHTME.

jing master chef is back on and the most ridiculous kid is in
        it the first team challenge episode omg.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff