Welcome to Gaia! ::

BUT ARE YOU A DIFFERENT ANIMAL AND THE SAME BEAST?

WHAT THE F*** IS HE TALKING ABOUT? 1 100.0% [ 16 ]
Total Votes:[ 16 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 49 50 51 > >>

tighnari's Husband

Toothy Gekko

farewell sweet prince

oh bby

and oh man
impulse buys on gaia
I feel the pain

also, does anyone here plot over skype?

Big Duck

@ pasta :

The buyer's remorse is always v. v. strong. emotion_facepalm

I think there are a few that prefer Skype. I usually favor it too, but my schedule is such s**t for the
        next few months that I can't reliably log on for more than 10-20 minutes (if even that). In any case,
        for future reference, my handle is: phiiilex.

@ thread :

For those who haven't (and want to), please feel free to add me on Skype!

EDIT: I have to sleep. I can't be dead at work tmrw (but I probably will be anyway....)

spelling errors

I'm cool and sneak on Gaia at work...fufufu
But yasssss.
I play Shade/Cecily.
I need to update her profile with some deets
Like how being in a house overrun with guys is horrible, and awesome, and then horrible all over again

Dapper Dabbler

9,150 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
duke of penguins

I'd agree with Sub; Gyro would make the whole hostage rescue thing a lot easier. She'd also let them slip through the vents since their only suppose to support the weight of two people and you'd have minimum three coming and going. If you're game for it Duke, sounds like a perfect match.

Mission aside, Bernard and Corinna are a curious question: by and large he's the sort to let people do things how they want unless it directly affects him, but if she were to get bossy with the guy there could be some head-butting going on. Forgoing that, they could be get along in that both are reliable people, but I'm not sure how her background would make her view someone like him.

spelling errors

Another new face, cool.

Name's Xenru, the one behind Bernard/Karma. How is?

Otaku

• omg new people. i must get to plotting with you all soon. butidontknowwhoallisnewyetotzotz
Mmm dem I just missed the late night party.
Greetings, spelling errors!

I'm probably most reliable on Skype - but I'm boring and my handle is my full name, so if anyone wants it holla and I'll PM.

Big Duck

Logging onto Gaia during work hours is p much all work is really meant for, lolol.

Also, let's talk a little bit about the mission... Static's ability will not be allowed to physically affect the
        simulation, lol. Or well, I guess it could, but only if that's something the group wants to do. Although,
        it definitely can't be the first thing that happens because... well, this is supposed to be a test of their
        skills and if he just shuts down the simulation or affects the computers running the test, it's not much
        of a test??

So, let's pretend that he's been told that if he alters the simulation's program, it's an auto-dq? Of
        course if the group decides that, at some point, he needs to do that, they'll still be enrolled into the
        Vela program, haha. The characters will just be surprised that it all worked out anyway, lol.

And now... back to work. I'll also be finished with the NPC-update some time tonight. It'll include an
        update about villains, which is soooo overdue. I'm sorry. ):

tighnari's Husband

Toothy Gekko

farewell sweet prince

sounds good!
He wouldn't tamper with something he's not supposed to
or rather... he wouldn't do it if it meant disqualification

tighnari's Husband

Toothy Gekko

Xenru

Another new face, cool.

Name's Xenru, the one behind Bernard/Karma. How is?

hello!
I'm pasta/anna
and I'll be playing Atticus/Status

I'm a bit sick right now, but I'm good
it's such a weird cold I'm not even sure what's going on
hbu?

Dapper Dabbler

9,150 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
spelling errors

Coming back from my own sickness. Otherwise, staying afloat.

Got any plans for your shock-jock yet?

tighnari's Husband

Toothy Gekko

Xenru

ahh
'tis the season, I suppose
this is my second cold in as many months orz

mm
if only I thought things through this far ahead

Dapper Dabbler

9,150 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
spelling errors

Meh, no worries. There's enough nonsense floating around I'm sure you'll find something to spark your interests. Let us know if any of that ends up directed Bernard's way, though.
                @sub&xenru

Right now I see Corinna as this spoiled, force of nature. The kind of person that never
                got told no in her life, so she is all about plowing through to what she wants. which
                is, of course both good and bad.

@sub
                can i just day that i love mina? what a deliciously pun intended unique and
                entertaining power! <3 As for being apart of that mission, it sounds great! I think Cori
                would be perfect there!

i can see cori sort of 'adopting' mina in the mission of 'adding some fem to her'. like
                whisking her away for probably unwanted girl sleep overs, in which cori gets irritated
                because mina eats all the new make up products she brings out.

@xenru
                all works for me! i feel like cori's powers, since they are what they are, would probably
                manage up to three but this early on, would probably be stretching it and leave her
                exhausted but all the more fun!

as for backgrounds, i think cori would be more like 'your daddy didn't own a large
                multi-billion company? sucks for you' but know that whatever they went through
                has it's own weight and uses.

i kind of feel like there would be a lot of butting heads with them, but i also like
                the idea of them kind of eventually being grudging friends/trusting each other.
                they would probably learn a lot from each other.

Subatomic Woofers
                Xenru

Corinne would /hate/ Cece.
Lol. I feel like a lot of people are going to.../cough
Good thing she and Vaughn are teammates. Huzzah!
Btw Peaches, once I get home I gotta talk to you more 8D

Otaku

• just got back from playing dnd sooo quote wall coming soon! c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out