Welcome to Gaia! ::

you guys want another bloopers' thread?

Yes! 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 2 ]
Nah 0.71428571428571 71.4% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]

Demonic Shade

Nazedi
Hey all! I'll try to post soon! I had planned to do so earlier, but my boyfriend proposed and I got caught up in the excitement. smile We are currently driving back home from a mini-vacation and I should be home in 6-7 hours.
Super Congrats!

Dedicated Lunatic

Nazedi
Hey all! I'll try to post soon! I had planned to do so earlier, but my boyfriend proposed and I got caught up in the excitement. smile We are currently driving back home from a mini-vacation and I should be home in 6-7 hours.
AAAAAA MY GOOOOD *GLOMP GLOMP HUG HUG HUG* CONGRATS!! biggrin

Pesky Seeker

And with that post, I present the hardcore version of "stop hittin' yourself"~

I kinda love how much Tavi does not care that Mateo could probably kill her by blinking. XD;

Nazedi

OoooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~ Good for you! Don't go crazy with the wedding planning!

Dapper Swapper

Heyo. :3 I stumbled upon this roleplay from Minx's link...I was wondering how current the updates are for the front page, and if there is anything in specific that I need to know before making a character to join in on this rad game.
Let me know, I'm thinking on a character right now and I'm not sure which crew or Marine unit to join as a new player...If you have any advice or direction on that, please let me know as well.
Nice to meet all of you~.

Demonic Shade

Bjornhona
Heyo. :3 I stumbled upon this roleplay from Minx's link...I was wondering how current the updates are for the front page, and if there is anything in specific that I need to know before making a character to join in on this rad game.
Let me know, I'm thinking on a character right now and I'm not sure which crew or Marine unit to join as a new player...If you have any advice or direction on that, please let me know as well.
Well we are pretty up to date on the front page, the storyline and crews for the most part are current. I think a few of the devils fruits might need changed around but not many. If you're interested I know my crew, the thunder pirates, still need a swordsman. But its totally up to you as to which crew/unit you join for your first character. We'll work to either get you started on this arch, or have you jump in at the beginning of the next one.

Its nice to know that there is still interest for people just joining.

Shy Gaian

Nazedi

Thats awesome! Congratulations!
Bjornhona

*glomps* omghiiiii! X3

Hehehe, I love being followed~ >w < and welcome, these peeps here are all awesome (seriously one of the best rp groups I've ever been part of).

In addition to Glee's swordsman for the Thunder pirates, I believe that the Cherry Feathers are in need of a first mate! ^_^ (wasn't sure if you wanted Ashe to eventually fill that role or not, Wulfy?)
Flashwulf

Dapper Swapper

Mad_Hatted_Minx

n_n
I'm gonna be honest, I am a liiiiittle intimidated but otherwise interested! I enjoy the universe a great deal, and I'm grateful for the potential leads. Good to hear about group synchronization too, that's always so good. :3 Thanks for getting back to me so fast, too. n_n I'm on the fence right now about different ideas I have, and like...jumping in seems a bit hard...
Bjornhona
Mad_Hatted_Minx

n_n
I'm gonna be honest, I am a liiiiittle intimidated but otherwise interested! I enjoy the universe a great deal, and I'm grateful for the potential leads. Good to hear about group synchronization too, that's always so good. :3 Thanks for getting back to me so fast, too. n_n I'm on the fence right now about different ideas I have, and like...jumping in seems a bit hard...

I hear ya, but we'll make it as easy and painless for you as possible, I promise. ^_^ We've had lots of people join in mid arch and such, others prefer to wait till the beginning of the following arches. Just let us mods know, we'll help with whatever you need. ^_^

Pesky Seeker

Bjornhona

The Blue Crows need a navigator too, if you're interested in a rookie pirate. As far as the other groups go, I think pretty much anything is open that isn't already listed.

And don't sweat it, I just joined halfway through the last arch, and felt right at home pretty quickly. :>

Desirable Smoker

I'm here BTW. Just waiting for Hellforge to post before I proceed as Mateo.

Canny Trickster

Bjornhona
Mad_Hatted_Minx

n_n

Welcome!!

Don't worry! We'll help ya get started!

It's always great to see new RPers! Glad to have ya!
So! I'm thinking that I'll post as seriah, Leon can do his attack then someone hurts iris does that sound good? if anyone else wants me to wait to get more posts in just let me know, I'm just excited

Pesky Seeker

Flashwulf
So! I'm thinking that I'll post as seriah, Leon can do his attack then someone hurts iris does that sound good? if anyone else wants me to wait to get more posts in just let me know, I'm just excited

I'm still willing to go with the original plan, but someone from the Blue Crows has to dig that bullet out of Luka first. ;')

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff