Welcome to Gaia! ::

you guys want another bloopers' thread?

Yes! 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 2 ]
Nah 0.71428571428571 71.4% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]

Grim Skies
Uhh... if Issa or Naomi get kidnapped, Marc is going to chase their captors down to the ends of the earth.

So a prison break arc sounds fantastic!

If they're taking Issa because they want to use her as a scapegoat for the death of Sanlord, that could also pique Vince's interest in the "case" and give me something to do with him.

Awww, Marc is so dedicated! x3

I would love to fake Issa's death at some point, do something where no one on her crew (except perhaps Naji, cause he could help her with the execution of the plan) actually knows that it's fake, as a protection for them. >w< FOR THE DRAMA! heart
Mad_Hatted_Minx
Grim Skies
Uhh... if Issa or Naomi get kidnapped, Marc is going to chase their captors down to the ends of the earth.

If they're taking Issa because they want to use her as a scapegoat for the death of Sanlord, that could also pique Vince's interest in the "case" and give me something to do with him.

I would love to fake Issa's death at some point, do something where no one on her crew (except perhaps Naji, cause he could help her with the execution of the plan) actually knows that it's fake, as a protection for them. >w< FOR THE DRAMA! heart

On today's episode of How the Cherry Feather falls Issa's crew discovers it was actually her evil half sister whom was taken by the marines. The budding romances or put to the true test as a random ship wreck brings someone back into their lives. How will it all play out find out next on How the Cherry Feather falls. You said drama and I couldn't resist the fake Soap Opera thing lol
Akiko Kenichi
Mad_Hatted_Minx
Grim Skies

On today's episode of How the Cherry Feather falls Issa's crew discovers it was actually her evil half sister whom was taken by the marines. The budding romances or put to the true test as a random ship wreck brings someone back into their lives. How will it all play out find out next on How the Cherry Feather falls. You said drama and I couldn't resist the fake Soap Opera thing lol

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Demonic Shade

Mad_Hatted_Minx
Grim Skies

naji would be the best for her to get help from for this kind of thing, cause honestly, who better than the opi opi no mi user to help fake a death?

Dedicated Lunatic

yay, i'm done with my interview! @_@ it went well. i'll be reading up on your posts and post something tonight smile
1_hell_devils_tears_3
yay, i'm done with my interview! @_@ it went well. i'll be reading up on your posts and post something tonight smile

Woot grats

Dangerous Lunatic

2,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
sorry, been work picked up alot lately and I got a convention over the next few days... I'll post sun or monday.

Dapper Cat

I'll be trying to post tonight but no promises. I leave for St. Louis tomorrow and will be gone until Sunday evening.

I'm pretty busy packing/cleaning so if I can't post tonight just drag my characters around like rag-dolls. Glee, Minxy and Hell could probably ghost post for me if absolutely necessary.

For those waiting on a direct post from a certain character:

@Rieneka, Anya will join Kiri in walking around the island, so do what you will with that. Neither of them are overly talkative people, so I'm not too worried. xD

@Minxy, If you need to move Tristan, just bring Piper along. She's upset, but is quick to rebound so she'd back to normal after a few minutes anyway.

@Glee + Wulfy, Iris will probably be too caught up with tending to Seriah's wounds to notice Gael just yet, but if you'd like to have him notice her, go for it! x3
Nazedi
I'll be trying to post tonight but no promises. I leave for St. Louis tomorrow and will be gone until Sunday evening.

I'm pretty busy packing/cleaning so if I can't post tonight just drag my characters around like rag-dolls. Glee, Minxy and Hell could probably ghost post for me if absolutely necessary.

For those waiting on a direct post from a certain character:

@Rieneka, Anya will join Kiri in walking around the island, so do what you will with that. Neither of them are overly talkative people, so I'm not too worried. xD

@Minxy, If you need to move Tristan, just bring Piper along. She's upset, but is quick to rebound so she'd back to normal after a few minutes anyway.

@Glee + Wulfy, Iris will probably be too caught up with tending to Seriah's wounds to notice Gael just yet, but if you'd like to have him notice her, go for it! x3
Yea I'm not all that worried either. I didn't really plan all that much for Kiri this arc anyways so hes just kind of coasting along

Demonic Shade

Nazedi

I figured that was what was going to happen. Be warned, Gael is totally gonna call Iris 'Shimp', because she like like a foot and a half shorter than him.

Dapper Cat

Gleaxi
Nazedi

I figured that was what was going to happen. Be warned, Gael is totally gonna call Iris 'Shimp', because she like like a foot and a half shorter than him.

I approve. emotion_dealwithit

Iris: That's Princess Shrimp to you mister! -puffs out cheeks-

Demonic Shade

Nazedi
Gleaxi
Nazedi

Or Lieutenant Shimp.... lol

Dapper Cat

Gleaxi
Nazedi
Gleaxi
Nazedi

Iris: That's Princ-- I-I mean Lieutenant Shrimp!

Demonic Shade

Nazedi
Gleaxi
Nazedi
Gleaxi
Nazedi

Iris: That's Princ-- I-I mean Lieutenant Shrimp!
First time she slips up and calls herself princess he's gonna pick on her for like a week.
1_hell_devils_tears_3

Congrats!!

No rush, but in case you missed it I had Vince address Calliope.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff