Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Codger

XD first time at a fancy house and things just got awkward. Well. Mummer was intentionally going to be a character who gets bossed around and tugged between places.

Boy's supposed to be passed around like Mono in a game of spin the bottle.
HEYO!

Enduring Poster

Versell DeHubris

Question~ Mummer's still got that bag of gold on him, yes?

Dangerous Codger

thanatos606

Question~ Mummer's still got that bag of gold on him, yes?

Thanny. I have RPed with you before. When you have a question, I fear what the outcome is.
But yes. Yes he does have the gold. XD

Enduring Poster

Versell DeHubris

We have? Sorry, I've never been good at recognizing names and such. T-T I'd forget my own name if it wasn't on my uniform.

You know me~ Always gotta plan ahead and such. It'd be wise for Mummer to keep that gold on him.

-Edit-
Google is a wonderful tool~ No wonder I didn't remember, we were in something together quite a while back~ Ahh, the nostalgia.

Dangerous Phantom

I have good feelings about this rp, so I'll probably be joining. Looking at taking one of the roles not yet taken.
Novama
I have good feelings about this rp, so I'll probably be joining. Looking at taking one of the roles not yet taken.

We'd be happy to have you, looking forward to your profile!

Dangerous Phantom

Sovereign-Sama
Novama

We'd be happy to have you, looking forward to your profile!

I had some questions and a concept to run by you before I begin on the profile and world building elements.

Shy Muse

Just realized that I haven't posted here yet.
Hi! heart

Enduring Poster

I wonder what it is about Thanatos that makes people wanna give him stuff. Magical tomes and babies, man~

Thirteenth Sex Symbol

7,790 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Signature Look 250
HYAAAAAAAA!!!! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Hi guys! I reserved the slot of knight a few days ago and lost net, But now I am back and working on my profile and lore segment. I hope to have them done here in a bit and then i shall be joining yall in the story. So with that I figured I should introduce myself, Blaze or Sin Whichever is easier to remember and I look forward to working with everyone.

Enduring Poster

BBlaze_Crys_Reaper813

Looking forward to RP'ing with ya~

Relentless Raider

8,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
BBlaze_Crys_Reaper813
HYAAAAAAAA!!!! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Hi guys! I reserved the slot of knight a few days ago and lost net, But now I am back and working on my profile and lore segment. I hope to have them done here in a bit and then i shall be joining yall in the story. So with that I figured I should introduce myself, Blaze or Sin Whichever is easier to remember and I look forward to working with everyone.
Looking forward to it, I am the exile, the Devil and the current Arc villain.

Relentless Raider

8,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Speaking of the Exile I should post as her again soon, hmmmm.

Dangerous Phantom

I'm still getting my stuff together but shouldn't take too long.

Thirteenth Sex Symbol

7,790 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Signature Look 250
Nice to meet yall, Im working on getting all my stuff in. Just finished my lore segment and Im just about done with my character.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff