Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Unicorn

Nine point five/Ten

I would love to see what this turns in to. I think you've got a spectacular avatar as is. I love all the color, and the fact you kept your mermaid the same greenish color. Oh my God I love that you kept her the same and didn't try to go hodge podge to match everything. I'd just put a background that layers behind what you have to finish it up

@Rater: I know the glasses don't match, but dat attitude doe.

KindofLame's Princess

Familiar Conventioneer

I love the emotion the avi shows. <3

Very lovely. 9/10

Supreme Gatekeeper

Time-traveling Genius

23,240 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Your avi doesn't seem very organized, I see your trying to be a tree spirit almost but the horns and face throw me off. 7/10

Supreme Gatekeeper

Milotic_Forever
Your avi doesn't seem very organized, I see your trying to be a tree spirit almost but the horns and face throw me off. 7/10

How so ??
@below - skip me

KindofLame's Princess

Familiar Conventioneer

Woooah, you're so cute!

The background is perfect for your avi. 10/10

Fairy

It is very pretty but I feel like you could add on more to it. It's a good start though. 8/10

@rater: My avatar is supposed to look cluttered.

Toxic Trickster

I feel your avi could use some more clutter-ish / edgy items on the bottom part to compensate for the top clutterness, as it's quite naked currently. Otherwise not bad!

8/10

Newbie Cat

don't really like the face. Legs and feet feel too bulky. feels like something out of 80's (michael jackson time) could use some work i think 5/10
Tbe 10/10 I love it, the colors really compliment each other! Beautiful, beautiful job.

@Rater: More than a number please.

Phantom Charms's Husbando

Divine Faun

TBE
It's fine to be using doubles on an avatar, but using a whole set, to me, feels. Uncreative?
I'd suggest trying to change out some of the bae items.
Perhaps also a lighter hair style. Compared to the contrast of the outfit, it's rather dark
and sticks out quite a bit.
I like the subtle facial expression she has though.
Right now I'll give you a 5/10.

@rater: Background suggestions would be helpful

Haunting Dreamer

tbe
A really very well made avi, were it not for the astra item. I'm not sure what the item was called, but there is this background, covering the top half of the avi that shows a clear nightsky, black with stars. I think that one would be a good start for a background.
Otherwise, very good, 8.5/10

Dapper Dabbler

TBE

CreativeVision

I can dig it.

8.5 // 10.
x Annie V2
TBE

CreativeVision

I can dig it.

8.5 // 10.

8.5/10

I like it. Sexy and innocent at the same time XD
Two things that throw me off though... it's the kitty (it seems out of place) and the wings/ears(??) on your head. They flap like wings but make me things of ears... and if they are ears then it also throws me off because I can see the "human" ears as well. I like the wings better so if there was a way to hide the human ears, I'd recommend it.

Toxic Trickster

Z

Avi is fine. But i think a background would be able to glue it together even further. Tried something like "Evertree Embrace"?

8/10

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces