Welcome to Gaia! ::

Supreme Gatekeeper

The smile is rather cutesy and doesn't quite fit in with that bad-a** punk vibe.
9/10

Kawaii Gaian

8/10 I really love it (the detail is amazing!) but it needs a different background, like a darker forest??

@rater I think I need better hair, do you know in which direction I should look for a good item??

Learned Entrepreneur

14,425 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Gaian 50
MangaAquarium
8/10 I really love it (the detail is amazing!) but it needs a different background, like a darker forest??

@rater I think I need better hair, do you know in which direction I should look for a good item??
I agree about the hair maybe something in the red or dark blue department. other than that i really like it you are quite the majestic mermaid 7.2/10

Pirate

Two roads diverged in a wood and I--

I see the wizard theme but it looks a bit scrambled. I can't tell if you're supposed to be from Harry Potter or a video game or what. The sword really doesn't fit very well, and the pocky/expression makes it look a tad mediocre. I'd try switching for a more fierce expression, add maybe some gloves and a wand, and a different shirt, because right now I'm seeing a business man dressing up for a halloween party. The magic lights/hat/pants though, I think those can stay.

5/10

@rater- no head for no reason

I took the one less traveled by.
8/10! Going without a head is an interesting choice and you make me think of a vengeful ghost/possessed body out for revenge! Your colors all match and the outfit is well put together but I think you could use a touch more red somewhere in the avatar because the off-white is overwhelming.

Deathly Giver

9,875 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Team Moira 200
  • Divine Donator 100
Noirblanc

I like yours but the mouth I guess kinda doesn't fit in.

Devoted Lunatic

LowArtGloominati6

User Image

T.B.E.
I actually like the bloody and gory lady freaking out concept here. Rosamund's Rage (Layered Overskirt) ruins it a bit... It's far to clean and nice... Have you tried taking Pieces of You (the scissors) to it yet? Or a ripped dress (Drop Dead Gorgeous) underneath it? Just something to roughen it up a bit...
7,5/10

Toxic Trickster

Z

I've seen this one before! Never got to rate is though

I'm still wondering how you managed to make your avi faceless? or rather, turned it into a blob with the astra.

Apart from that, really nice background mashing to create a unique-looking background

10/10
Azunaz
Z

You really set a great scene with the back alley and the bodybag. Your avatar looks tough and ready to go. I really can't think of any criticism. Great job! 10/10

Wistful Prophet

8,775 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Charging Power 75
I really love the expression of your avi, and the theme as well. Everything is very coordinated- but I do think that the face is missing something- maybe try a little eye-makeup?

8/10

Sparkly Fatcat

8/10 I love the colours and overall it's very cute. I just think it needs something grey/white on the head area emotion_yatta

Alien Invader

Cinnabomb

Those shoes don't work, maybe try something like Raisin Ribbon Candy and layer under some black tights. Wisteria Sea could work too, and it's go with the whole witchy thing.
The arms blend into the hair too much, and don't fit the expression, use black arms instead. Libelly Chauntelle would go with the facial expression. You could also change the eyes to something open and just use a recolor of the arms you have now, or something. I also really don't get why the big black wing's there, and the white wings+tail out the back don't fit with anything.
6/10. It's got a decent base.

Alien Invader

really cute
the layering of the sweater over the large bag to kinda include those little guys in the background looks really nice
8/10
Disturbingly great. I can't decide if it is cuter or more weird. I really like it.

10/10

@rater: I don't know what to do for the bottom half. Any suggestions?

Kawaii Gaian

9/10 Hmmm I think a tail might work??? Or maybe a yellow belt?
@rater working on it Q_Q

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces