Welcome to Gaia! ::

Toxic Trickster

-The wings looks detached from the hair
-The face could use more work, (Why are the eyes closed?, reason behind it)? I can't see it
-Halo + the headband around your head is making the area too busy, as halo and the headband mashes together.
-Astra is very distracting
-Avi looks overall, unfinished.

4/10

You need to sort out things piece for piece, to make it flow better. Also the brown skin colour clashes exceptionally hard against the white and grey colours you got going, it looks weird

Dapper Phantom

7/10 it all works and fits together, but the black on black on black makes it all a little difficult to see, or maybe I'm just a dumb butt

queen-space's Husband

Seeking Seeker

TBA

Pretty spunky style you got there.

8/10 Cause the distribution of purple is off.

@rater: Tokyo Ghoul inspired avatar.

Profitable Shopper

9,175 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Window Shopper 100
TBA
7.5-10
The red and blue match well together. smile I although certain points seem to be hard to see. I like the theme alot! It seems like it could be a evil character out of a anime. biggrin Good job!

Anti Hero

34,725 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Winged 100
Hmm interesting, It seems more like a character design. I like the skeleton on the leg, gives it a sort of qurikyness. 8//10

@Rater: Attack on Titan jean cosplay, ref

Distinct Dabbler

7,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
nailed it 10/10

Hatted Fatcat

10/10, I think your avatar is super cute. *u* (Also, that Mohawk item needs to be mine, thank you for having it equipped. |D)

Enduring Hero

8.5//10

Rate this avatar,

User Image

Dapper Dabbler

My only complaint is the orange tone in the shirt.
Doesn't match anywhere else.
The navy blue is distributed nicely, although the dark white/blue tone in the hair is not found anywhere else in the avi.

6 // 1o.

Pirate

Two roads diverged in a wood and I--

I love orange and brown, but some items seem superfluous. I feel like you added that ball and the bear for color balance-- but I'd get rid of them both. They really stand out and don't help all too much. Stick with orange and brown, get rid of the back-pack (or whatever the yellow thing on your back is), change shirts for an orange one instead. There needs to be more brown overall, maybe a longer skirt. More orange at the top too (unless you balance out the brown more overall).

In general, it is a very good start, but still appears to be in the production/editing stages.

6.5/10

@rater- no head for no reason

I took the one less traveled by.

Invisible Hunter

I enjoy looking at all the detail, it flows well. 8/10.

Kawaii Gaian

XD I feel like I've rated you before <3
9/10 I like her spunk xP I think she needs an arm mod though, something tough would work I think :3 I know that would get rid of the cigarette, but there might be something else that works so much better!

Loyal Bibliophile

23,915 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
tbe

Super cute and eclectic lil mermaid theme going here. I dig it. It is a lil busy and some stuff is a bit cluttery but hey its cute I dig it. 9/10

@Rater: Threw this together. Bam. More than a number please~

Devoted Lunatic

RuneRyder

User Image

T.B.E.
Classy with an attitude! I actually quite like this, she looks like she's ordering her students to pay attention while she's going to demonstrate how to wield a sword properly. The face could use a bit more details though. How about the Masquerade eye-shadow, one of the Commander noses and maybe, just very maybe, The Mole?
9/10

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces