Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Friend

14,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Athlete 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Yujima

Daaaws so adorable!! 10/10 the Avi reminds me of Pokemon yum_puddi super cute and the colors fit nicely
It kinda looks like you just slapped stuff you liked on. I'll grant you it has its' own charm, but seems hastily put it together.

4/5

@rater: Work in progress.

Phantom Charms's Husbando

Divine Faun

TBE

It's looking alright for a work in progress.
I definitely suggest dispersing some of the yellow
throughout the rest of the avatar a little better.
If you have, or can get your hands on a second
of those jolteon items I'd do it, and use the belt.
Make you have the look of it's tail.
Could go for a nose as well.

7/10

Toxic Trickster

Since you added frosty breath astra thing, perhaps try daughter of the snow background? Or any BG that represents the cold Generally. Currently snow is really hard to see. White Clash against white. Blending in

8/10

Profitable Shopper

9,175 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Azunaz
Since you added frosty breath astra thing, perhaps try daughter of the snow background? Or any BG that represents the cold Generally. Currently snow is really hard to see. White Clash against white. Blending in

8/10
Hey Azu! biggrin Looking sharp, like the background, seems oddly real in a way. 10-10
tbe
Farrah Belle
7/10
Your theme is cute, but the layering is weird, and the avatar as a whole lacks cohesion. I like the direction you're going in though!

Dainty Lionheart

24,450 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Novice Striker 150
it's a start, but i still can't tell what's going on here with your avi. i can sense a military themed thing, but the plushie just throws it off, and the face looks a bit too bland it my opinion. the colors match well tho! sorry but it'll have to be a 6/10! keep trying tho!!!

Dapper Dabbler

TBE.

Sorry for taking so long!
;-;

I like the even tone of white! The background is really nice as well.
8 // 1o.

alf0108

@rater: WIP - suggestions welcome.

High-functioning Unicorn

tbe it's really halloween-ish,, is it intentional?
Try removing the ears, it'll help highlight the wings more

Hygienic Lover

8,100 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
tbe

i like the colors, it flows nicely, however it's giving me '2008' avatar vibes and that isn't positive imo... perhaps try swapping out a couple items for some higher-quality things in the same color range? it will give you more high-def detail where currently it looks blurry! 7/10

Loyal Phantom

Ah this looks adorable...

I'm not really sure if there is anything that could be added to it... perhaps a background or a companion?

Hence I can't put my finger on it, 10/10.

lil nezha's Husbando

Witty Lunatic

OH MY GOD!!
              I've been meaning to make a bottled faerie for AGES and this is so lovely!
              I love the pose, really good use of the items - the legs not matching makes me a little sad, so maybe add a bit of white in the rest of the avatar; Skyfish Ribbons might work?
              A little white in the hair would help too.
              The eyes are kind of blank and uguu-ish, which I'm not a fan of, but it works quite well given the theme
              Maybe adding a nose would really help balance the face?
              7//10

@Rater; suggestions welcome

User Image

Devoted Lunatic

binarymind

User Image

T.B.E.
I spotted your avatar in another thread and I was hoping you'd post here as well!
Nope, not stalking. Honestly! I'm not! emotion_awesome

But I really, really like this avatar of yours.
The colors are great and the gods only know how hard the Bound Warlock legs are to work with! That shade of gold alone~
But really: everything comes together so nicely and well balanced. The only two things that come to mind you could have a look at is maybe a skin-tone that's just a shade lighter and a pair of slender eyebrows. Other than that? Keep it as it is.
10/10

Dapper Dabbler

yakiterri
tbe it's really halloween-ish,, is it intentional?
Try removing the ears, it'll help highlight the wings more

I can't take off the ears without losing the hat. ;-;

@ rater - skip me please.
@Sinead

Such magnificent scenery, the astra is beautiful. But I can't see your avatar, so it makes it kind of difficult to rate! Tough the white dress it has on in the dead of night gives it a very eerie, dark theme, and I'm always a fan of something like that. 8/10

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff