Yesest 0.47058823529412 47.1% [ 2344 ]
Total Votes:[ 4981 ]

Hygienic Exhibitionist

10,100 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image

Just some really cool skins I found, but I've never had use for.
User Image
The first two are Gogh Reed+Twilight Skin+Little Match Girl; The third is the same, but instead of the Gogh Reed it has the V-Day 2k9 Chocolate skin.
They all also have the Buddhist Nun's Tonsure just so you can see it without hair and also the Noel eyes, for no reason really.

I hope somebody can get some use out of them, I think they look really cool, especially the first one it looks like fire and ice x]

10,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Befriended 100
Gogh Reed, Amethyst Milady Skirt, Bacchus

User Image

fxxkin demon

Wolfmier
While looking for some dark gray to work in with an outfit, I rediscovered a rarely used pose from Lyndexer's Journal, Trench Warfare Nurse's Uniform. While quite unimpressive on it's own, it can combine with some jackets to bring more gray to an outfit and can actually look quite good, imo. Here are some examples... (but really, there are literally heaps of possibilities because the gray pretty much matches any jacket which has silver buttons or detailing)

(image snip)

1. Perfect matching skirt for Silver Sonata Jacket if you don't happen to have two... SSHat also looks great with it.
2. Lyndexer's Nurse + Wed to Darkness Jacket.
3. Lyndexer's Nurse + Gogh Reed Zero Jacket.
4. Lyndexer's Nurse + Fremere's Shoulder Guard (other items Black Punk Band, Card Shark Bands, Maid Collar, Archangel's Blade).
5. Lyndexer's Nurse + Warlords Kahn's Coat, Puss in Kamik Belt, Ancient Defender Boots.
6. Lyndexer's Nurse + Wretched Aristocrat's Coat.

Oh those are lovely. I have used that dress a few times too when I was trying to match the Daisy from the Nightmare EI.

Benevolent Hoarder

14,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
Standard Star
Wolfmier
IMG

LOVE this one heart too bad I'm broke.
what's the name of the little clutch / purse / box-thing?
the purse is the Men's warehouse bow clutch purse

Tipsy Businesswoman

pig_girl
the purse is the Men's warehouse bow clutch purse

Thanks! : )

Benevolent Hoarder

14,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
this is one i came up with when mana was first evolving

User Image
eggnog (from one of the x-mas events) matches that cram color very nicely

Lavish Lunatic

A Bacchus Combo I quite like, this way the green gets cut out and you don't have to work with that color anymore:
User Image
The avatar is wearing the Bacchus(Red Wine Toga), Biancamella(bonbon corset), the Morpheus(belt) and the Amethyst Milady Skirt and the Amethyst Milady Headpiece.
The combo also works with some other corsets, like the Arachna corset and the Reve Rouille Corset.
Anabaena
A Bacchus Combo I quite like, this way the green gets cut out and you don't have to work with that color anymore:
IMG
The avatar is wearing the Bacchus(Red Wine Toga), Biancamella(bonbon corset), the Morpheus(belt) and the Amethyst Milady Skirt and the Amethyst Milady Headpiece.
The combo also works with some other corsets, like the Arachna corset and the Reve Rouille Corset.

Oh wow. The bottom of the Bacchus matches the headpiece perfectly. Awesome combo <3

Just a note to everyone: Bf's parents came up today, so I'll be busy. Tonight, I'll update the seen it before section with the suggestions 3nodding

Lavish Lunatic

Rogue Thoughts

Oh wow. The bottom of the Bacchus matches the headpiece perfectly. Awesome combo <3

Just a note to everyone: Bf's parents came up today, so I'll be busy. Tonight, I'll update the seen it before section with the suggestions 3nodding

I know, right? biggrin

And don't worry, I don't think it wasn't anything urgent that needed to be added..
But but if you update the "why yes, we've seen this before" part, you might want to put the Skin/Little Match Girl/Twilight Sparkling Skin combo there as well.. I don't mind it much, but it does get mentioned every now and then..
(I'm afraid the "seen before''-section might get huge someday.. xd )

Dorkimon's Wife

Eloquent Lunatic

11,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Champion 300
  • Elocutionist 200
GirlPep
OMG!! I totally stole yours (and used it,) to create a lolita-like avatar. I used the Deep Shadow Obi and Kottan Bell. This all layers. smile

I'm so glad you like it!
And yeah, that all looks so nice <3

Enduring Bibliophile

I could have been a dreamer
I could have been the one to fly

my first contribution! xD

User Image
Inspired by my quest to find more of the hard-to-match yellow from the Prism armor.

Prism armor [top]+ fabulous lightning lemon pumps+ nartian rock daffodils+ mizuchi's jewel (daija horns)

I always could have been a dreamer
'cause dreamers never die...

Invisible Noob

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Chamomile Catastrophe
User Image

Just some really cool skins I found, but I've never had use for.
User Image
The first two are Gogh Reed+Twilight Skin+Little Match Girl; The third is the same, but instead of the Gogh Reed it has the V-Day 2k9 Chocolate skin.
They all also have the Buddhist Nun's Tonsure just so you can see it without hair and also the Noel eyes, for no reason really.

I hope somebody can get some use out of them, I think they look really cool, especially the first one it looks like fire and ice x]

Woooo! Sparkles!

Girl-Crazy Grabber

▄▄▄▄✫▄▄▄▄▄✫▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄✫▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄✫▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄xxx α η ι м α xxx ℓ ι Ь є я ą !!

User Image

Everyone's Reprise + Pietro bruises
          I like how it looks o uo;

﹥ ﹥ ti senti candida, lassù nel cielo volerai Anima libera,
sempre mi illumina, nel buio dei pensieri miei
Anima libera,
sovente e magica, sei la speranza dentro me
Anima libera,
leggera e unica, nel cosmo azzurro brillerai E non lasciare
che, paure inutili, nascondano la luce in te Io non ti scorderò,
io ti celebrerò, col ritmo di questa canzone
﹤ ﹤ ﹤
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ animeliberaanimaliberaanimalibera
!!
User Image
Any Sweeetheart Ruffled Dress + Any of the new GI Obis
Even though it's actually a ruffle in the obi, it looks like the bow goes over it, a pretty layered effect.
Changed the uh.. neck of the dress with a black star chest tattoo.
Borealis eyes and Kanoko hair added.
Overlord Spork
        @Pandamonium;
        Ugh, I need to get some of those boots, that combo is fabulous heart

User Image

αи∂ вєнιиδ нєя ωαs

I know! It goes really nicely with the Swan Song short dress.

мαנσя ραиםαмσиιυм

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces