Yeser 0.12487452318811 12.5% [ 622 ]
Yesest 0.47058823529412 47.1% [ 2344 ]
Total Votes:[ 4981 ]

Trash Hellraiser

36,190 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Bold Glow 150
Lonely Ambitious Swimmer's top and Pastel Baebie Girl's leather mini make a cute dress together. Other combos of it that work that I've noticed: Toxic Ambitious Swimmer and Trashy Baebie Gurl.User Image

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Trojan.exe
am i the only one posting? yeah. am i gonna keep posting? hell yeah.

Like I said back in August, I don't post anymore but I do keep new combos in my favorites.

It's much more easier to find back for me smile I try to tag them with #combo in case someone is curious.

Btw, if anyone see something they like on my past avatars, they can just drop me a note and I'll probably add the combo listing -- I don't really mind for most of them 3nodding

That said, here's a little combo to stay on topic:

User Image

Artemis (Bow) + Graceful Witch of the North (Skirt) + Snow Queen of the North (Glistening Frost Gown) = a lovely dress.
It's the bow which does most of the trick to cover up that weird waistline on the skirt. There might be some others which works, but I didn't find any other yet.

Also shown here on the dress: Topaz Millenium (Princess Bow) + Crystal Clear Fluorite (Tail Skirt)

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
I've got a thousand different stories.

I promise I haven't forgotten this thread. I just haven't had avatar muse for like... months. But I pulled out a match for you guys!

User Image
Pieruru Ruined (arms) + Dusky Peace and Dove (meditation legs)

I'm kinda obsessed with finding legs that make your avatar sit on the ring, so I'll probably post more as I come up with them.

And nothing to hold.

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

Back again! I forgot I wanted to post this cartoon-esque hair combination.

User Image

Lori the Glorious Vampi (Bangs) + Light Time Guardian (Dark Blonde) + Summer Haircut (short bob) + Buzzing Don't Give A (Ponytail)

And nothing to hold.

Shy Shapeshifter

User ImageUser Image< Algid Hexmistress (corset) + The Sapphire Witch (Belt)
Yes, it's the same colour scheme, but it still looks like a single item.

> Velvet Hexmistress (corset) + Dauntless Princess of Solair (Necklace) + Vintage Sanguine Empress (sleeves)
Similar silver detailing.

Shy Shapeshifter

User ImageUser Image< Our Ancient Underworld + Artemis of the Mysterious Woods
Same flowers!

> ____ Ruler + ____ Breksta
A more fancy circlet. Other recolour combos look alright too.

Shy Shapeshifter

User ImageUser Image< Little ____ Chingwa (Flowers) + Seongmi ____ Doll (Ornament)
More trinkets on the headpiece.

> Angelic Egg (Dress) + A Sailor's ____ Life Skirt + Hermes of the ____ Moon (fluffy skirt)
Adds a cute ruffle under the skirt.

Shy Shapeshifter

User ImageUser Image< Astrologer's Cathartic Path (big hat) + Cathartic Cunning Clyde (Rose hairclip)
The rose lines up so nicely.

> ____ Glass Dream + Blossomed Cap/____ Brutal Blossom (hat)
Other recolour combos look alright too.

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
"Courtesan's _________ Heart" hairstyle looks pretty nice with a lot of hair extensions.

Here's a list of few combos (using agape's cut to remove the heart):
User Image + one of the followings:
User Image Rabbitan (Pigtails)
User Image Game to Live (Hair Extension)
User Image Cherry On Top (Bouncy Ponytail)
User Image Snowflake Gloom (Pigtails)
User Image Biancareina (Sugar Tresses)
And much more...

Interstellar Enchantress

27,040 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
The headdress of Autumn Maiden looks great combined with the head pieces from Garden Swallowtail.

For example, User Image and User Image.

(Previously there was an image example that broke, I'll try to reupload sometime)

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

I got bored (and this place needs some fresh posts) so I went looking for some more acrobat legs to go with the Pieruru Ruined (arms). So far, all I've found is the Stellar Celebrity (legs). Other recolors apply, but they don't match the scheme as well.

User Image

And nothing to hold.

Sylve's Queen

Interesting layering trick I learned to give your face a smirk, combine the face of either Sweet Vanilla Mousse or Sweet Berry Mousse with the eyes of Good at Being Inferior or Good at Being Disobedient.

User Image

Worth noting I tried it with other "Good at Being" items and it glitched with a white circle in the middle of the lips.

*Other items equipped: Curly Light Frohawk (dark blonde) & Sovereign Commander (nose)

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

I found a neat combo of my hair A stars Ascension and A stars Return with the Kaguyahime!

User Image

More of my hair is coming soon! And it will be matching a few of the other Kaguyahimes!

Just a few examples of my hair mixed with it.

Just a few combo's for ppl to enjoy <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces