Yesest 0.47058823529412 47.1% [ 2344 ]
Total Votes:[ 4981 ]

10,700 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Syfawx
This thread needs recognition again crying

i know were meant to keep chatter to a minimum but geez ive been gone for aaaaages like years and boi am i just glad to see its still alive <3 i disappeared at around page 600-700 razz just came in to check if zomg was a thing again HAHAHA i have no idea about the new items and this new platinum stuff but if i do stick around i will smile

here have my favourite input to this thread - idk if its still appreciated but hey its on topic and maybe a completely new crowd can see it. by some miracle i was organised enough to save a word document of all my posts xD sorry for the repost and the sentimental rant but i just wanted to say thanks for keeping this thread (and site) alive <3 good job and thanks to everyone involved, hope you all keep it up. and with that - oldie out.

---

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
succubus zivva
(back when it was new item hue)

enchantress's shade + enchantress of the east + sinful scarlet + maquillage + anesidora's woe
lady luck + vile night jewel + sd plus #339 hex the spider spirit + zodiacal + demonic armor + silver mystic amethyst

Midori Arai's Girlfriend

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
User Image

The little watch on the Habitually Cozy sweater pose lines up perfectly with any Chauntelle's Charm tail!

Idk what you're gonna do with this information, though. Maybe have a demon pointing out the time?

Hungry Fatcat

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

I love these two items together <3

User Image
User Image

Shameless Lunatic

Dropping some more compos here

The scarfs from Fabled Thief User Image and Interstellar Invaders User Image fit very well together
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Senion's Significant Otter

Stylish Capitalist

16,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
so i was playing around in invo search, trying to make some dream avis and i came across this cute hair combo

any of the gnoc offs + any of the graceful braided tails items

examples:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
I've got a thousand different stories.

The bra pose from Go to Hex makes dresses more form fitting.

User Image

And nothing to hold.

Cat

ok finally, here is some reflection technology
srsly it reflects too perfectly ;o;

User Image

equips: space bubble + spirited 2k6 mistletoe + cap a la gingerbread

Foe

User Image
starlit rose saga (rosa's fierce sword) + the crimson quartz (sihra's robe)

an accidental find while arranging inventory. the collar from the coat plus the faded gold detailing on rose saga? A+. the beige on the rest of the coat can either be covered up, or more beige added to the avatar, if you're into hella color matching lol. i just like finding uses for starry items that aren't simply MORE starry items.

Versatile Gaian

User Image
sinful tiger of yuera + seraph's cosmic sin
they make a sick a** mini cape

Shameless Lunatic

Since I prolly will never use these (cause im poor) so I might as well share this combo with others that might use it
User Image+User Image // User Image+User Image // User Image+User Image // User Image+User Image // User Image+User Image
User Image

User Image

how have i just now found this beauty of a thread emotion_kirakira

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
I've got a thousand different stories.

The dress from Faint Glass Dream layers under the skirt from Tiny Faint Bachelorette.

User Image

For anyone wondering, this particular color scheme is called "moth".

And nothing to hold.

Shameless Lunatic

Fashionable Romantic

Apologies if this has been done before over the years.

If you take Opulent Victorian (default pose) and add Q's Sketchbook (Headband) and Sinful Biancareina (default pose), you get a more elaborate head piece which doesn't sit quite so far back on the head and doesn't contain as much yellow/gold.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. --& User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. --& User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Opulent Victorian --& Opulent Victorian + Q's Sketchbook --& Opulent Victorian + Q's Sketchbook + Sinful Biancareina

You can also change the Sketchbook or Biancareina to give a different effect (Elegant Biancareina shown below as an example for more yellow/gold added), or use the other Victorian items (Grand Victorian shown below as an example).

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. // User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Elegant Biancareina // Grand Victorian

Candyy Mann's Sweetheart

Stuffed Waffles

I can't remember the last time I've made some sort of contribution. Hopefully, I don't accidentally re-post something that was here before. sweatdrop

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

THE DRESS:
Ryuusei Darling (Capelet) + Famed Adamant Gowns (Vervain) + The Legacy Darkens (Chest Cutter)

I've experimented with other color variations (the dress is from the _____ Vault series), but I like this combo the most. It kind of gives a gradient effect. Also, the Ryuusei series doesn't have many recolors, but I believe any other capelet items should work.

EDIT: Thank you for the tips! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces