Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which scent type is your favourite when it comes to candles?

Floral Scents (rose, peony, gardenia etc) 0.2411214953271 24.1% [ 129 ]
Food Scents (vanilla, cinnamon, caramel etc) 0.28971962616822 29.0% [ 155 ]
Earthy Scents (wood, leather, dirt etc) 0.21121495327103 21.1% [ 113 ]
Fresh Scents (linen, seabreeze, etc) 0.25794392523364 25.8% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 535 ]

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Tommy Ray Handley
Hey, I'd like an opinion on this avi. Can I have ORDER IN THE COURT, INNOCENT, and GUILTY, please?
8//10
Oooh I love this! The accenting is brilliant and so is the shape c;

Those accents of orange that are slashed through the hair and hip is very well placed and those Wasteland legs make the movement perfect for the accompanying falcon c:

I'm not totally digging the eye patch, nor am I liking the lack of definition in the face. The eye patch I think is weird for me because of the sudden introduction of those stripes that are nowhere else in the avi. I'd probably find a smoother eye patch, and then perhaps some more noticeable eyes?

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

LadyKayK N O X x
I've found a new arm mod that I am IN LOVE with!!!
Order in the Court my dear. Add a side of Guilty too.
Omg yes, I've loved that arm mod since it came out because FINALLY an elegant mod that doesn't have ridiculously thin arms x.x

8//10
This is magnificently put together and your distribution of the purples in both shades is wonderful!

It is a tad top heavy with detail while the bottom is rather smooth/bare. Other than that perhaps a nice dark purple BG like the night scene in Scenic Tea Party?

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Tsurumi Akane
Well then since this is not the type of avi I'd usually ask you to rate, time for a different mix of ratings!
AND DAMN IT YOUR CURRENT IS SO PERFECT I CANT EVEN
OH THE COLORS

Ahem, anyway:
Order in the Court
Escapee
Last Meal
Tsurumi omg you're so cute! I really can't get over how cute it is >w< Aww thank you! I wanted to finally use the Madame Pisces I bought c: Ugh I tried to add you as a friend, and it rejected me because you're not accepting requests ;w; Sad Lyf

10//10
I literally cannot find a thing wrong with it nothing looks out of place, your colours are distributed perfectly and it's just so damn CUTE! I'm rehabbing this because I love it more than life itself~

You escaped using your impeccable child like innocence and charm! Melon Balls couldn't possibly be of any risk in a jail cell could they? That's what the guards thought which was why they allowed you to keep them on your person. Devouring the melon balls, you were left with two long wooden skewers. Hiding them under your hood you waited until the night guard came to check your cell. Whipping them out before he could call for help, you stabbed him through the sides of his throat, making a human melon ball surprise out of his Trachea. Stealing the keys from his fallen body you slipped out of your cell and dashed off into the night, your trusty Pan Pan the Panda by your side...

You remind me of Bubble Tea! emotion_bigheart

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Von Diita
Dailanie

Here I am again!

1.ORDER IN THE COURT!
2.GUILTY
3.ESCAPEE

Welcome back! emotion_yatta

8//10
The colours you've used are absolutely gorgeous and the overall flow between the items is very well maintained.

The skirt is a bit iffy for me but only because it's such a deep red when the other colours are more mauve? Have you tried this in a sitting pose? I think it would suit quite well and perhaps lessen the concentration of the skirt c:

You escaped by smoking the place out! Like a modern day Houdini you pulled off a trick of epic proportions. Filling the entire jail with a acrid smoke from your hidden pipe, you were able to dissipate in amongst the smog, the particles of your body separating and floating away, later to rejoin together out in a secluded area, and make you whole again....

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Shuuchi
Dailanie

Rate please~ emotion_omnomnom

And if it's not too much trouble, could I have some advice on using the market place search thingy?
You'll have to choose some rates from the first post before I can rate you emotion_yatta
Also by Marketplace search thingy, to what are you referring? o:

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Kestrad
Oh man, even where you are? I thought turning 21 was less of a big deal places outside the US where people are a lot more gung ho about when you can start drinking. My host family in Denmark actually spent a fair amount of time trying to get me drunk xd

I think I ended up somewhere in the 30's? Which isn't exactly good, but was still far better than I expected. I thought I'd just flat out not be in the top 100. Haha, that's probably true! I tend to do better when I commit a lot of time to an avatar but there was one that I threw together for the sake of having something to submit that week and it did a lot better than the ones I'd previously spent tons of time on eek

redface Really? But your hall of fame is stuffed full of things waaaaay better than I could ever make!
For the Dark Scythe it was mainly that the shading on the arms looked a bit off? Like I can't really say exactly what, since I'm not an artist (and I absolutely suck at shading things), but something about it just didn't look quite right to me.

I meant with the His arms and Hatter hats, though the McFly trick was fantastic as well! I just happen to have some His and Hatter items but no McFlys, though, so that combo will have to come first 3nodding

Congrats on placing this week, btw! And your current looks fantastic emotion_drool
I live in New Zealand c: I dunno, in NZ we're not really a huge party/drinking nation, but I'm just special xD Turning 21 would be a big deal to me and I'd want to celebrate it to the fullest and best of my abilities WOOHOO! Besides, I just want an excuse to have a big a** party because I've never had a birthday party haha xP Omg your Denmark host family sounds awesome lol

Not bad though, especially if you weren't expecting to place that high c: I'm always worried about not placing in the top 100 at least x.x Maybe throwing things together quickly is your forte! I find that sometimes I prefer to hastily put together a 'draft' avatar and then just start tweaking it piece by piece c:

Pssh, girl I have a VERY wide taste for avis, so all avis at least have a chance, and besides your avis are GORGEOUS and I love all of them c: I am a bit picky that's all xp
Ahhh right :L I hate it when that happens! It's a bummer when they take a good item and then recolour it crappily :L

Oh awesome! A lot of people liked that combo >w< I find the Nonsensical Hatter + His Anguish works best because not only does the colour match perfectly, so do the gold accents, making them seamless together! Oooh if you do end up getting any McFly's, I reckon Mary and Electric McFLy are the best ones c:

Thank you! I was so stoked to get 2nd place, and I totally knew that Freckled was gonna get 1st c: Haha thanks again babe, I'm getting a lot of compliments on it whee

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Criddious
ORDER IN THE COURT!
INNOCENT
GUILTY
6.5//10
You have a great effect but some areas could be tweaked for even more effect perhaps?

I like how you've kept the pureness of the white avi separated from the inky black goo, as it gives a great contrast to the avi c:

I'm not loving the expression, that lack of ambiance or the weird red thing that's on the head poking through. The expression looks too cute I think o: Also the red blob, I'm not really sure where it's coming from, but if you're using the Seven Day Love hair then perhaps it's the red/pink heart? Snip it off with Agape would be my suggestion if it is c: As for Ambiance, perhaps add more to the background like Astra: Rolling Rainstorm?

Lostikins's Partner In Crime

Snarky Ladykiller

Dailanie
Tsurumi Akane
Well then since this is not the type of avi I'd usually ask you to rate, time for a different mix of ratings!
AND DAMN IT YOUR CURRENT IS SO PERFECT I CANT EVEN
OH THE COLORS

Ahem, anyway:
Order in the Court
Escapee
Last Meal
Tsurumi omg you're so cute! I really can't get over how cute it is >w< Aww thank you! I wanted to finally use the Madame Pisces I bought c: Ugh I tried to add you as a friend, and it rejected me because you're not accepting requests ;w; Sad Lyf

10//10
I literally cannot find a thing wrong with it nothing looks out of place, your colours are distributed perfectly and it's just so damn CUTE! I'm rehabbing this because I love it more than life itself~

You escaped using your impeccable child like innocence and charm! Melon Balls couldn't possibly be of any risk in a jail cell could they? That's what the guards thought which was why they allowed you to keep them on your person. Devouring the melon balls, you were left with two long wooden skewers. Hiding them under your hood you waited until the night guard came to check your cell. Whipping them out before he could call for help, you stabbed him through the sides of his throat, making a human melon ball surprise out of his Trachea. Stealing the keys from his fallen body you slipped out of your cell and dashed off into the night, your trusty Pan Pan the Panda by your side...

You remind me of Bubble Tea! emotion_bigheart

OMG SERIOUSLY?! /happy tap dancing
Actually forget tap dancing I'm too clutzy for that.

OH GOD THAT ESCAPE STORY.
"Human melon ball"
PFFFFTTTTTTTT

I should ask for escapee more often XD

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Tsurumi Akane

OMG SERIOUSLY?! /happy tap dancing
Actually forget tap dancing I'm too clutzy for that.

OH GOD THAT ESCAPE STORY.
"Human melon ball"
PFFFFTTTTTTTT

I should ask for escapee more often XD
Yassss seriously!
It's just too good I'd e a fool not to rehab it c:
LOL now I wanna see you tap dance!

Human Melon Balls mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm emotion_drool
You should c;
I always try to make my escapee rates as entertaining as possible xD

Tysm for the add btw emotion_kirakira
I am now complete emotion_dowant

Lostikins's Partner In Crime

Snarky Ladykiller

Dailanie
Yassss seriously!

You should c;

/attempts to tap dance
/falls on face
I'm actually so not kidding I am such a bad dancer XD

YES THEY ARE.
I'm pretty sure you've written enough for a novel by this point XD
Or a large collection of short stories.

And you are very welcome XD

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Tsurumi Akane
Dailanie
Yassss seriously!

You should c;

/attempts to tap dance
/falls on face
I'm actually so not kidding I am such a bad dancer XD

YES THEY ARE.
I'm pretty sure you've written enough for a novel by this point XD
Or a large collection of short stories.

And you are very welcome XD
-throws money at you-
Bravo! Brava! emotion_kirakira
A valiant effort though xD

Probably! Going back through all the pages I could definitely find some good short story material xD

emotion_hug emotion_bigheart

Wealthy Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Supreme Supporter 500
1st time here..
can u give some comments on my avi..

ORDER IN THE COURT
INNOCENT
GUILTY

Dailanie 's Waifu

Generous Fashionista

Dailanie
Aww thanks Honey >w< I finally bought a Madame Pisces so I just HAD to use the gorgeous hair colour emotion_drool

I really like that color but it's so hard to use well. I've yet to make an avi with that darker shade of teal. :c

Devoted Lunatic

Dailanie

When I search for things on the market place, it either gives me 20 pages of junk that's unrelated to my search criteria or 3 items, of which 2 are probably bundles. Then I found out that a lot of items aren't even tagged properly! For example, I try to find black shoes with stockings and I get all sorts of random shoes and stockings of various color. Yesterday, I stumbled upon the glorious Counterfeit Widow, which isn't even listed with black stockings shoes...

I was wondering if the marketplace has advanced options or ""-+ like google search since tektek takes a while to update.

And:

Order In The Court
Innocent
Guilty

P.S.: can I use the Dainty Hands mod from Right to Bare Arms when I am holding an item?

Friendly Hunter

Dailanie
DittoDitto
Haha, I'm glad my crime was at least altruistic biggrin Thanks for the feedback--is it bad that I designed the look around the mice? I thought the simple black and white would make them stand out at least, but maybe some warm brown tones would work better with that item.
The mice were so thankful, they eventually made you their Queen :')
While the black and white does make them stand out, the mice themselves are coloured in an odd detailed way that makes them messy as a single item, even without the rest of your avi o: I do think though that adding some warmer tones might work nicely c:

Hooray! I'm rapidly climbing the social ladder wink I changed things up and went with a brown and cream palette--what do you think? I was toying with the idea of adding a few blue or red accents here or there to tie the mice in...hope you don't mind me buggin' ya again wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff