ur avi is fab btw * v *

Consumer

14,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
8-Bit Combo
- B I a c k N e o n -
omg I think I really really like this avatar. I can find almost nothing to nitpick suggest for it.. The colours match perfectly and the theme is spot on! Props!
The only thing I can comment on is the ring on your finger being too bright and shiny.. but I think you need it for the eyes.. right?
I also find the hat kind of awkward looking.. because it doesn't really look like its on your head. But I cant think of any suggestions that would look better XD

User ImageUser Image

Right.
And I hate the hat but love the veil. And absolutely nothing layers over the hat to replace it.
Thanks.

its attached to the veil? oh damn :O Good luck!
I still love your avi though :3 If only I had a HoF...

eminoir's Spouse

dapper please c:

Consumer

14,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
AperturePriority
Feeling like I'm missing something with my avi, it's driving me nuts.
Definitely dapper.

Love the colours smile Very flowy and elegant.
It could do without the glowy thing above your hand though...
The face looks a tad plain.. perhaps blue lips? or blue blush? even pink lips could work.
(sundae sweets or cupid/hollywood/smiling/fine lips)
I feel like the underskirt is very short. I'm sure a lady with your class wouldnt be caught outside with such a short underskirt! It almost looks like bloomers. redface
Also I dont think the monocle belongs.. I mean.. it fits with the colours, but i'm not sure if ladies wore monocles back then.

But other then that.. its a very simple and pretty avatar smile Perhaps if you add a longer skirt, a mouth, and maybe a different hairstyle, It would look more complete?

Consumer

14,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Valvefag
ROYGBIV please

7.9||1O
Those gloves man. I do not like those gloves at all.

The moonshine and cig says "I'm a manly man"
the legs and blush say "But I'm secretly very shy"

Perhaps try a blush that spread over the nose as well? something like sweet charming blush ?

Consumer

14,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
too cute to prostitute v2
elegant please emotion_kirakira

that poise, those legs, those arms, that hair, those smokey eyes~ I love you can make your avatar tell a story with so little items.
I love how shapely your avatar is! the silhouette makes it stand out from all the other avatars. I especially like the little details that you put into the avatar, its really cool that you matched the skirt colour with the earings.

Consumer

14,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
oku namu namu
hehe any rate is good

ur avi is fab btw * v *

That expression is really cute!
I feel like you should take off either the rose laurels or the skullheads.. they cover your hair.. which is really adorable!
I think that the avatar is coming around.. there are a few items that stand out alot.. for example, the skullheads make no sense.
I think if you try to pick a theme ("Cute schoolgirl" ,"japanese-y" wink you will find that your avatars will look alot more complete smile

Consumer

14,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Curious Brownies
dapper please c:

I love the head, the face, the torso. I dislike whatever is happening with your hips. I feel like its just too bulky compared to the rest of your avatar. Perhaps take out those spikes?
I'm not sure if it'll fit theme-wise.. but I think the starter fantasy loin cloth would match well smile
I like the top half of your legs.. I'm not sure what happened to the bottom. are they.. see through? or just pure pure white? XD Maybe its a glitch? I think.. if it is a glitch/item that cuts off the bottom of your feet.. then you shouldn't try layering shoes over it.

eminoir's Spouse

- B I a c k N e o n -
Curious Brownies
dapper please c:

I love the head, the face, the torso. I dislike whatever is happening with your hips. I feel like its just too bulky compared to the rest of your avatar. Perhaps take out those spikes?
I'm not sure if it'll fit theme-wise.. but I think the starter fantasy loin cloth would match well smile
I like the top half of your legs.. I'm not sure what happened to the bottom. are they.. see through? or just pure pure white? XD Maybe its a glitch? I think.. if it is a glitch/item that cuts off the bottom of your feet.. then you shouldn't try layering shoes over it.

The legs being like that is because of nightmare fuel, thanks for the rate 4laugh

Consumer

14,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Curious Brownies
- B I a c k N e o n -
Curious Brownies
dapper please c:

The legs being like that is because of nightmare fuel, thanks for the rate 4laugh

Your welcome ^^ Please come by again~

Liberal Dabbler

13,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Full closet 200
- B I a c k N e o n -
AperturePriority
Feeling like I'm missing something with my avi, it's driving me nuts.
Definitely dapper.

Love the colours smile Very flowy and elegant.
It could do without the glowy thing above your hand though...
The face looks a tad plain.. perhaps blue lips? or blue blush? even pink lips could work.
(sundae sweets or cupid/hollywood/smiling/fine lips)
I feel like the underskirt is very short. I'm sure a lady with your class wouldnt be caught outside with such a short underskirt! It almost looks like bloomers. redface
Also I dont think the monocle belongs.. I mean.. it fits with the colours, but i'm not sure if ladies wore monocles back then.

But other then that.. its a very simple and pretty avatar smile Perhaps if you add a longer skirt, a mouth, and maybe a different hairstyle, It would look more complete?
Thank you! The monocle and blowy thing got thrown on during the "what the heck will make this work" phase, so it's nice to have confirmation that they definitely are weird. It seems to be impossible to find a good full skirt with a crummy budget + insane inflation, but I'm going to keep hunting. Thank you for the feedback!

Zombie Is Lost's Significant Otter

Heart Giver

Well, I feel pretty satisfied with my avatar. I'll try a bass though! xd

I find it mind-boggling the way you're able to split your colors like that. emotion_kirakira

Aged Prophet

13,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Consumer 100
May I have a dapper please?

Btw I seriously love your current. *o*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash