ROYGBIV please?

Consumer

14,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Raining_Nights
Well, I feel pretty satisfied with my avatar. I'll try a bass though! xd

I find it mind-boggling the way you're able to split your colors like that. emotion_kirakira

i swear i thought of this song before i saw your username ;-;

Consumer

14,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Aervels
May I have a dapper please?

Btw I seriously love your current. *o*

Thank you * o *
those legs do nothing for your avatar.. they're the wrong shade of blue and IMO stick out really unnaturally. I would go for some other leg mod.. dew drops? (its deflated right now) or even just white shoes and blue stockings. (azuramella + white shoes + anklets)
I feel like your avatar is unnecessarily cluttered. The mizuchi jewel dragon stands out alot.Maybe you should stick with the lunar-lady blue and the cream and have small hints of that electric blue. Its a good start right now but try removing some of the items to pinpoint the theme/colour scheme. :]

Consumer

14,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Bee`
ROYGBIV please?

8.5||1O
suggestions:
Purple lavender gloves
first frost skin
white nartian star?
- B I a c k N e o n -
Bee`
ROYGBIV please?

8.5||1O
suggestions:
Purple lavender gloves
first frost skin
white nartian star?

Thank youuu
The white nartian star and first frost skin I can probably add/see how they look, just unsure about lavender gloves, since I don't know if there are any that will work. sweatdrop

Aged Prophet

13,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Consumer 100
- B I a c k N e o n -
Aervels

Thank you * o *
those legs do nothing for your avatar.. they're the wrong shade of blue and IMO stick out really unnaturally. I would go for some other leg mod.. dew drops? (its deflated right now) or even just white shoes and blue stockings. (azuramella + white shoes + anklets)
I feel like your avatar is unnecessarily cluttered. The mizuchi jewel dragon stands out alot.Maybe you should stick with the lunar-lady blue and the cream and have small hints of that electric blue. Its a good start right now but try removing some of the items to pinpoint the theme/colour scheme. :]

Yep, that was the only small leg mod I could find in my invo. :c Dewdrop is a great suggestion though, I just need to wait for a couple things to sell. I was originally trying to match the dragon since I find it really adorable, I suppose I'll try for more even color distribution. Thanks for the suggestions!

Consumer

14,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Bee`
- B I a c k N e o n -
Bee`
ROYGBIV please?

8.5||1O
suggestions:
Purple lavender gloves
first frost skin
white nartian star?

Thank youuu
The white nartian star and first frost skin I can probably add/see how they look, just unsure about lavender gloves, since I don't know if there are any that will work. sweatdrop

None come to mind right now.. but they might work ^^
The hands just stick out a little ^^

Consumer

14,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Aervels
- B I a c k N e o n -
Aervels

Thank you * o *

Yep, that was the only small leg mod I could find in my invo. :c Dewdrop is a great suggestion though, I just need to wait for a couple things to sell. I was originally trying to match the dragon since I find it really adorable, I suppose I'll try for more even color distribution. Thanks for the suggestions!

It came out in the bundle so it should be dropping now ^^
Lol the dragon is very adorable <3 its always hard to match companions though xD
Good luck!!
Please come again soon~
- B I a c k N e o n -
Bee`
- B I a c k N e o n -
Bee`
ROYGBIV please?

8.5||1O
suggestions:
Purple lavender gloves
first frost skin
white nartian star?

Thank youuu

The only thing I can really find that may work is herbalist lavenda... and I don't own that item. And First frost is glitching with that arm mod in the item preview, which I'm surprised isn't happening with my leg mod since that happened before. sweatdrop

Consumer

14,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Bee`
- B I a c k N e o n -
Bee`
- B I a c k N e o n -
Bee`
ROYGBIV please?

8.5||1O
suggestions:
Purple lavender gloves
first frost skin
white nartian star?

Thank youuu

The only thing I can really find that may work is herbalist lavenda... and I don't own that item. And First frost is glitching with that arm mod in the item preview, which I'm surprised isn't happening with my leg mod since that happened before. sweatdrop

wait that was an arm mod? O___o I'm so out of it..
Professor hana has a nice cream bolero that could work.
I like what you have now :3 those gloves~ <3
- B I a c k N e o n -
Bee`
- B I a c k N e o n -
Bee`
- B I a c k N e o n -
Bee`
ROYGBIV please?

8.5||1O
suggestions:
Purple lavender gloves
first frost skin
white nartian star?

Thank youuu

Herbalist Lavenda is an arm mod, yeah. Unless you meant my previous cream gloves, those aren't. xD
The Bolero adds a bit of a goldish color that doesn't look right.
If only Perfumed Bower wasn't so expensive. The sleeves don't look too bad. gonk
I'll probably just stick with the tone gloves for now.

Consumer

14,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Aervels

just checking back now!
love what you've done so far! biggrin
Have you tried picolotrosso urn? for more teal/blue items?

Consumer

14,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Bee`
- B I a c k N e o n -
Bee`
- B I a c k N e o n -
Bee`

Thank youuu

Herbalist Lavenda is an arm mod, yeah. Unless you meant my previous cream gloves, those aren't. xD
If only Perfumed Bower wasn't so expensive. The sleeves don't look too bad. gonk

s-so expensive gonk these new items...
emo
I love how you look right now :] Good luck!
Please feel free to come by again whenever you want~
- B I a c k N e o n -
Bee`
- B I a c k N e o n -
Bee`
- B I a c k N e o n -
Bee`

Thank youuu

s-so expensive gonk these new items...
emo
I love how you look right now :] Good luck!
Please feel free to come by again whenever you want~

Yeah, the prices are way too hefty, I don't want to spend money on items that I know I'll barely use, so gotta be a little frugal.
Perhaps I'll come by again some time with a few different avatars, always looking for advice. razz

Aged Prophet

13,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Consumer 100
- B I a c k N e o n -

Mm I think I'm set for now, just waiting to snag a dewdrop. I'm actually using the urn now. xD Thanks for the vote of confidence!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff