+ 1 100.0% [ 89 ]
Total Votes:[ 89 ]

Consumer

14,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
GaIvatron

this advice is coming from a person that does nothing but chop off legs + arms in an avatar XD (Meaning that advice was bad so dont worry about it)

I think theres an item like that.. Some item that cuts off the bottom half of your body with butterflies? The name escapes me though..

Omg I got dusk / twilight and forgot the thing in between XD Ahhh such a pretty colour!!! Makes me want to make something emotion_kirakira

I like your current face :3

omg DRAGONs! omg WIZARDS! omg BUFF WIZARDS!! <3 lmao. with beards? Wait..who made through the fire and the flames then? I'm so confused and too lazy to look it up D:

Consumer

14,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
sweetkittycupcake

I know right!! Though they'll never do that.. It makes the sought after color schemes too accessible..

Though they did do an upgrade with ponderosa recently <3 I love that green + red + orange combo!

What else can you buy at loyals? I remember they released a limited quality item a while ago for gold and it sold out super fast :O

Cluttered Witch

- B I a c k N e o n -

Yeaaaaah, I know but I can dream! emotion_kirakira
Ooooh yay! I've never worked with ponderosa but love the idea of updates!
This is true, but they haven't really updated it much lately, it's mostly recolors and grab bags with some "exclusive items" thrown in.

And PS: "Some item that cuts off the bottom half of your body with butterflies" = User Image Winter's Rose series (right arm pose)
yum_cupcake

Foe

- B I a c k N e o n -
Trojan.exe

like right now lmao. I like that your current is still a halfatar if you turn around and sit down.

Fafnir bottom!!!! I like the contrast in colour. Makes it stand out more~ 3nodding

Also.. seabreeze + fafnir.. you totally stole my next avatar scheme > sad
it still feels like a massive mess lol.

hey you're the one that mentioned fafnir! givin me ideas like that. all your doing.

High-functioning Unicorn

- B I a c k N e o n -
yakiterri

Who needs two legs? Walking is overrated! Standing is overrated!

Omg are you wearing a mask? or is that a blindfold with a third eye? Super cool :O

but, but, I don't want to sit either?!
but to think that there are many tricks on doing a halfatar,, it likes watching a magic show!

head mod, blinds, and third eye, there's also nose with blush behind the blinds to get a bit of color on the cheecks biggrin

Buddy

- B I a c k N e o n -

Hello! I'm in love with your avi and I was wondering if you could give me advice or items that you used to achieve the "half and half" look. ;-; Teach me o great one.

Consumer

14,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
sweetkittycupcake

ponderosa is great! i just wish there were more items for it..

im okay with recolors and grab bags as long as its in gold! Its not much.. but at least its kind of a gold sink to combat inflation and stuff!!

omgomg thank you so much!!!! Winter rose is so pretty <3

Consumer

14,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Trojan.exe

Its not bad!! Perhaps the horso area should be more textured? What happens if you take off the seabreeze shirt thing?

Planting ideas in your head! I shall slowly slowly convert you evil

Consumer

14,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
yakiterri

The trick is to just hover there! Like a ghost!!
There are many many tricks! I can teach you~ Or probably write some sort of guide on the front page :3

Man that is so cool :O So subtle too - I barely noticed the blush! But I guess it would be too white if there wasnt any colouring?

Consumer

14,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
pearlwhirl

Of course!
My advice would be:
1. pick two colours/colour schemes that contrast each other
    This way people can tell you have a halfatar

2. layer layer layer!
    Pick a side and add only accessories to it (necklaces, scarves, headpieces, bangs, ties, belts, bags)
    For the other side add only base items (shirts, shorts, skins, tattoos).
    That way one side will layer over the other side, creating a split

3. when in doubt.. chop it off.
    armless style + legless style / captain ara nestegg peg leg/ dragon rider legs are very usefl

4. Try different poses
    bending an arm in front of your character, sitting down, turning around can often help you create a nice split or cover up problem areas.

5. Look for split items
    some items already have a natural split. Things like rosier's thorns, tactician of the seas, kill them swiftly are all leg mods that naturally split in two colours (which you can then build off of)

I cant think of any more atm... I'll add more later.
    Going to copy this post to the front page too whee

Consumer

14,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Mistress Ren Kitten

buck teeth and gaia shirt!
Love your throwback avatar :3

Foe

- B I a c k N e o n -
Trojan.exe

Its not bad!! Perhaps the horso area should be more textured? What happens if you take off the seabreeze shirt thing?

Planting ideas in your head! I shall slowly slowly convert you evil
i don't have any other seabreeze items that fit on or cover the torso. lol i only have a limited item pool to work with here, i'm not buying the expensive-a** breezy stuff.

urghhhgh no pls

Consumer

14,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Trojan.exe

oyy! The whole point is to make you go broke by making you buy that expensive a** sebreeze stuff D:< Do you have an alleycat? Maybe by shredding the shirt with that scissors pose?

Foe

- B I a c k N e o n -
Trojan.exe

oyy! The whole point is to make you go broke by making you buy that expensive a** sebreeze stuff D:< Do you have an alleycat? Maybe by shredding the shirt with that scissors pose?

i mean i already have some of the expensive crap, that's more than enough for me huaehuaheuahe

shredding it doesn't get rid of the lil edge.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff