Welcome to Gaia! ::

Attention All Lurkers!

+ 1 100.0% [ 89 ]
Total Votes:[ 89 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147 148 > >> >>> »|

Pirate

- B I a c k N e o n -
l Stratagem l

INORITE! and its only ever going to get worse..
and yes. marketplace like teargas. you walk in and start crying at how broke you are.

like ninja headband is 170m. 170M FOR A COSPLAY ITEM D:

Two roads diverged in a wood and I--

58945890435 mil for an item that used to be like 100k what even is this. Remember when we only got announcements like, twice a week? THOSE WERE THE DAYS, AMIRITE. emotion_dowant

I took the one less traveled by.

Consumer

14,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Queefinator 4000
I actually spent like an hour on tektek with this avi lol I don't really throw expensive items together. I can see how you see that, though. I will look for a different skirt.

Ordinarily, I'm not a fan of leg mods, but idk, everything else seemed too light of a black. and I actually had a different hair style (which I had just changed to). The sash is a part of the top 4laugh I may be seeing it wrong but the only arm post I see on the belle chanteuse is a robe. sad
I do appreciate your rate though and I'm always looking to improve. <3

Sorry if I came off as sounding harsh x3
Ohh I didnt know that the sash was part of the top.. disregard my arm mod suggestion then~ x3
I kinda like the other hair more, perhaps you can put a head accessory to cover up the bun/bow? something like a feather?

btw! I love your username XD

(Thanks for the hat suggestion! Its pretty cute :3)

Big Noob

12,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Invisibility 100
- B I a c k N e o n -
Queefinator 4000
I actually spent like an hour on tektek with this avi lol I don't really throw expensive items together. I can see how you see that, though. I will look for a different skirt.

Ordinarily, I'm not a fan of leg mods, but idk, everything else seemed too light of a black. and I actually had a different hair style (which I had just changed to). The sash is a part of the top 4laugh I may be seeing it wrong but the only arm post I see on the belle chanteuse is a robe. sad
I do appreciate your rate though and I'm always looking to improve. <3

Sorry if I came off as sounding harsh x3
Ohh I didnt know that the sash was part of the top.. disregard my arm mod suggestion then~ x3
I kinda like the other hair more, perhaps you can put a head accessory to cover up the bun/bow? something like a feather?

btw! I love your username XD

(Thanks for the hat suggestion! Its pretty cute :3)
nooo no no no i like harsh rates. I don't want a 10/10 if I don't deserve it. lol

Yeah I'm going to look for something to cover the little bow, for sure. It was a last minute addition when someone said the item was deflated. i bought it in hopes of reselling alter, but I fell in love with the hair. lol

Angelic Zealot

Hmmmmmm Mister Strix lops to the wrong side. oh well.
roygbuv please darlin

Consumer

14,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
M E E P I N
dapper me emotion_dowant

Here are some top hats but Idk if it'll fit your avi. emo

The Watchmaker
Hyde's Bloodlust

oh hyde's bloodlust... if only you were lopsided D: I do like that hat though~ Saving it for future avatars! Thank you very much!

Love the arm and leg mod together. (I might steal it one day) Dislike the giant gold chain. I know that it comes with the belt.. but blah. morpheus would add a hint of gold without being too in-your-face. I also feel like it's just a little tiny bit too plain. I feel like your avatar should be holding a gun. there should be a few that you can strap to your back or to your hip so you can keep the arm mod. and take off that blush! a warrior elf has no reason to blush!
classified_fu

Consumer

14,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
DittoDitto
First off, that's one heck of an avi you've created! 3nodding heart And the only brown top hat that comes to mind is the one from The Watchmaker. Unfortunately, it's pretty huge and would overlap both sides of you avi I'm pretty sure. I'll keep thinking on it and let ya know if I stumble across anything else biggrin In the meantime, I'd love a dapper rate whee

I tried the watchmaker.. unfortunetely, like you said, its huge D: Oh well.. The watchmaker has beautiful shoes~

Thank you very much for the suggestion though!

At first I thought this avatar was too plain.. but now that I look at it seriously - I really like it! All the items are well thought out and in the right amount, none stick one too much and the colours match perfectly! I dont like that cat though. The next step would be probably to add a background to add personality to your avatar. Helmsman.. something should do the trick! Also, perhaps try another style of hair? This one seems too perfect for a steampunk-y girl like you. Perhaps the brown braid from the salon?

Consumer

14,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
l Stratagem l

Two roads diverged in a wood and I--

58945890435 mil for an item that used to be like 100k what even is this. Remember when we only got announcements like, twice a week? THOSE WERE THE DAYS, AMIRITE. emotion_dowant

I took the one less traveled by.

I wish I had 58945890435mil. I would hoard it all and sit on my mountain of gold.
emotion_kirakira
I didnt log in for 2 days and got 12 announcements. I FEEL SO WELCOMED!!

I remember when we got announcements a few times a month. those were the days.
strokes old timey beard

Consumer

14,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
IAmTheQueenOfHearts
roygbuv please darlin

i know! its so sad.. it was so perfect too.. and cheap D: </3

8.9||1O
Love the colours! I'm so glad you tried to match the good witch :3 Thank you so much! I dont like the feet/leg area though.
as for suggestions...

-highwire belladona
    -ballad of orpheus
    -traveler's saga

Consumer

14,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Queefinator 4000
nooo no no no i like harsh rates. I don't want a 10/10 if I don't deserve it. lol

Yeah I'm going to look for something to cover the little bow, for sure. It was a last minute addition when someone said the item was deflated. i bought it in hopes of reselling alter, but I fell in love with the hair. lol

Lol well a dapper is just my honest opinion ^^

I think there should be alot of hairclip items that can cover that area for sure! good luck!
Lol I bought a few konpeito's for vending as well. I'm lucky I didnt try on the hair or else I might have kepy it as well x3

Good luck!

Big Noob

12,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Invisibility 100
- B I a c k N e o n -
Queefinator 4000

I think there should be alot of hairclip items that can cover that area for sure! good luck!
Lol I bought a few konpeito's for vending as well. I'm lucky I didnt try on the hair or else I might have kepy it as well x3

Good luck!
ty! I'll look for one after I finish what I'm doing in WoW. lol

If you don't mind me asking, how did you get your avi half-and-half like that? I've seen other people do it but it still confuses me.

Consumer

14,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Queefinator 4000
- B I a c k N e o n -
Queefinator 4000

Good luck!
ty! I'll look for one after I finish what I'm doing in WoW. lol

If you don't mind me asking, how did you get your avi half-and-half like that? I've seen other people do it but it still confuses me.

Lots and lots and lots of layering. I layer pins on top of scarves on top of belts on top of gloves. with the proper layering you can get a half avatar smile Theres no specific item to make a halfhalf avie x3

Angelic Zealot

- B I a c k N e o n -
IAmTheQueenOfHearts
roygbuv please darlin

i know! its so sad.. it was so perfect too.. and cheap D: </3

8.9||1O
Love the colours! I'm so glad you tried to match the good witch :3 Thank you so much! I dont like the feet/leg area though.
as for suggestions...

-highwire belladona
    -ballad of orpheus
    -traveler's saga

thankies

dategumi's Fangirl

Adorable Knife

one of the witch bubble items? o vo

Consumer

14,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100