Welcome to Gaia! ::

GoddessOfCharity
Will the Gaia Online office staff be performing a Gaia Style (Gangnam Style) video?
With Lanzer as Psy of course!

I think CP makes a better Psy than I would biggrin

Dedicated Lover

12,650 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Sen Natsu
pandexX
siskataya
I finally made it in to the thread... *falls over*
question is it banable to hoard like millons and millions of gold ?
Nope, not against the rules.
Heck, from what I understand, it's favorable, because it would help keep gold out of the over-inflated gaia economy.
silly it would inflate if i hoarded gold cus it be in the system still just not being moved and i ask cus i want a few items worth over 155 mill.

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
dizziedobsession
siskataya
Tsuki_Kirkland
1.when will the forum updates sisky was talking about in site feedback go into affect?

2. will housing get an update after everything is moved to towns 2?

Aiming for early November to start rolling out the changes biggrin I have been working on the spreadsheet though, and should have that up soon biggrin

Once you release the spreadsheet, we can get more feedback on that right?
Or can we like, vote on our favorite suggestions for new forums?? User input ftw?

Actually, this will be a list of what is going to happen this round. That said, this will also be an ongoing project, so ideas and suggestions will be taken into consideration for future forum clean-up projects ^^

Angelic Healer

Parexus
Parexus
Parexus
Parexus
Parexus
Hello Lanzer and staff!

I am noticing that some of my notifications are not working even though I have them enabled. I am mostly having trouble with the trade request notification. Sometimes I am not being notified unless I go physically into trades to see if I have a trade open or if I had a reply. Is there anyway to fix this problem?

What items are you thinking of adding to the black friday sale? I am willing to pay 75-100 dollars for a Cherubic Queen of Solair *hint hint* wink
Was bottom-paged on page 2.

Romantic Genius

siskataya
Princess-Orphelia
crying I'm going to miss everyone... crying

HAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! *throws a wombat at you* Catch!

Siskyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy....Ouch...I missed... sweatdrop

Umm, how come you is not on my friends list yet? rofl
lanzer
GoddessOfCharity
Will the Gaia Online office staff be performing a Gaia Style (Gangnam Style) video?
With Lanzer as Psy of course!

I think CP makes a better Psy than I would biggrin
captain planet?
Any word on Town 2?

Shameless Sex Symbol

When will we get an new inventory arranger?
Been waiting for that rofl

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
Please at least answer this question since it's important to me especially today:

2) Little Alps girl and Timmy both have wheelchair items, but when I move in flash spaces legs move and not the wheels, so would it be possible to make the wheel animate instead of having people laugh at the Flintstone type leg thing going on?

Generous Genius

dizziedobsession
Fedelta Hellbond

There's an entire thread with suggestions for Towns 2.0 somewhere.
You should voice your concerns and list suggestions there.

They aren't going to get rid of things that people love (like the pool and the seasons).

They have a lot on their plate right now and only have done what they have time for. Give them a break.

I refuse to lose towns 1 in general. Towns 2 is poorly designed and was released prematurely anyway.

Romantic Genius

Tsuki_Kirkland
Princess-Orphelia
Tsuki_Kirkland
Princess-Orphelia
crying I'm going to miss everyone... crying

-gives you a cookie-

Aww, thanks. *munches on cookie* whee

You are welcome
Is it choc chip? blaugh

Sparkly Fairy

scullylam
Tannsi
One year ago today I was at a Gaia Meet Up in Cincinnati, Ohio/Newport KY! Close enough that I could walk to and from the convention, it was great! I hope more are planned in the future for this area!

oh hey i went to that too!!! i was running late because i got.. lost.. >>;;;

*brofists anyway* emotion_brofist
Oh cool! Another local person! emotion_brofist

Sparkly Dabbler

12,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Oh and before I forget I havent been able to update my aquarium in a long time. It wont let me put things in. I know I'm not the only one with the issue. I did bring it up before though.
Wont work for me on safari, camino, or firefox. Thank you.

Retro Punk

Sandokiri
GuinAoiichi
Will Gaia Staff ever have another fighting game tournament? or did i imagine that??

I can't say we will; but if we did, it would be much better organised. Do you have suggestions for which games we might consider if we did?

Dive Kick maybe? KICKLENNIUM!

I suggest : Arcana Heart , Guity Gear X , King of Fighters 11, Street Fighter : 3rd Strike.

Soul Calibur 3 . Rumble Roses . And Zone of the Enders 1 and 2.

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
siskataya
I finally made it in to the thread... *falls over*

YAYS....Im wasy slow on reading tonight gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff