Who's idea was it to stick bats in the mini game for the Halloween event? You know bats are mortal enemies of praying mantises. My three girls are terrified. How are they suppose to enjoy Gaia now? emotion_bigvein
I missed last week, so my questions built up sorry…
We wanted to let you know Season 3 started, but new bosses will be added in the upcoming weeks
1. Does that mean act six will come out this season, and when act six comes out will the max level be raised? Does weeks mean we are close to a push, or is it the usual weeks may be months scenario? (I understand and have no issues with missed deadlines due to dev stuff I know its part of what gaia is, its just nice to know we can expect something around Xish)
2. Ive been trying to complete the zanten/dragon plate set, the current final boss set. There are 4 items in the spin, and the spins 5 soul cash. Ive had ~ 40 spins and still not got it. Are the odds meant to be that low, or would it be buggy or just bad luck?
3. Any chance of adding video rewards or similar back again? Even 4 vids a day for 1 cash I would do.
1) I've pretty much given up on asking for the Marketplace's "Sell An Item" menu to have an Aquarium tab...but there are still some Aquarium items, such as the Aquarium Starfish [lite], that have a Sellback Price listed in the Marketplace but can't actually be sold back. Can this discrepancy be fixed, either by letting us sell them back from inventory or by removing the false sellback price info from the Marketplace?
2) I frequent the Alchemy forum. It's a pretty slow-moving forum (when we're not bombarded by misplaced topics from people who've misclicked trying to get to the Gaia Exchange.) I should also note for this question that I usually use Google Chrome. One thing that annoys me about visiting the Alchemy Forum is that, if I've been away for most of a day, topics that have not had any changes to them are marked as new and I can't tell where the topics that actually have new posts begin. I assume this is due to not having enough memory devoted to tracking my viewing history or something, but I can't find any way to adjust that in Chrome's options. Is there any way to solve this problem on my end?
I am noticing that some of my notifications are not working even though I have them enabled. I am mostly having trouble with the trade request notification. Sometimes I am not being notified unless I go physically into trades to see if I have a trade open or if I had a reply. Is there anyway to fix this problem?
What items are you thinking of adding to the black friday sale? I am willing to pay 75-100 dollars for a Cherubic Queen of Solair *hint hint*wink