Welcome to Gaia! ::

Malevolent Gaian

Hi folks,

So...someone introduced me to Gangnam Style...it's stuck in my head now...ever had a song stuck in your head that just wouldn't go away?

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
1.Can You UnBanned The Accounts That Are Banned Give One More Chance To Get There Valued Stuff.

alolan's Husbando

Partying Sweetheart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Bam!
I know in the directory of the mod application process/thread there is no set date of when or not things will be looked over, but I was wondering if you guys are currently looking over those or going to be looking over them within the next few months or so.

Sorry for such a silly question, but I'm genuinely quite curious.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
pixel done by *

Green Gaian

I'd like to thank Lanzer for answering questions about the facial hair system the last couple of weeks. I know we'll probably have to continue waiting for a long time to come, but I look forward to the day it actually happens. emotion_kirakira

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
siskataya
Yeata Zi
Hey guys!~

I'm sick.

What's your favorite way to get over illness?

Sorry to hear you are sick - hope you feel better soon!

As for my favorite way to get over illness, I guess that depends on which illness is affecting me. If it is a cold or flu, then meds and rest. Sports injuries require hot baths, Advil, minty rub, ice packs, and rest. I adapt the remedy to the situation! biggrin

Sisky

Thanks for your concern!

You are very wise.

I have some kind of horrible sinus infection. SNOTS EVERYWHERE!

Aged Gaian

4,300 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Market Browser 100
Will you add an option, so I can CAP my name. xD

Anxious Gawker

Heya, Admins! My question is about the (hopefully) upcoming Android app. I know you guys are working on one, and I was wondering how it was going!

Also wondering if maybe you guys could keep us up to date more about it, you know like small updates in a thread or on the dev announcements.

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
PhAkE_Lovenote
hey everyone whats up? smile I can't wait for the next event. biggrin rofl by chance would you know what dates the halloween event and christmas events will start on? smile sweatdrop i want to ready for them

Dates are still too tentative to give out.

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
Hello there. I'm curious about something that was brought up by someone else in the Site Feedback forum.

Lots of people like the sdplus dolls, especially the ones with more useful poses, like the wigs and such. But as expected, there's never nearly enough of those kinds of dolls to go around. I know that there is also a Blind Box mini-RIG of sorts that can be obtained that churns them out, but only from a past RIG.

Would it ever be possible to have that, or a newer version of it released directly to the Cash Shop, so more of those dolls can be made available?

IiI kim's Senpai

Profitable Saint

what happens to a Gaian who was underage when they signed up, and is now of age to join Gaia?

Tipsy Flatterer

11,000 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I have a question. o.o
Why don't we have tower defense as a game to play?

Popular Noob

why did u ignore my tweet
biglanky14
Contest and Guild
Hey gaia how are u all doing on this monday night.

Well i have an idea for one of the big events or something for gaia.Well this is what i was thinking gaia can set of something like the mail in art.
When u do this set it up and let the users know that they need to give as much detail as they can pictures they can draw ideas in text next to the picture or what ever about how the event would work
then what u would do in the event and things like that then mail it in and let gaia look over it.
If u wanted to do something like this u can ask people send in ideas like 6 months before when ever the event is then u have time to pick what ever event u think would work for gaia.Then u also have a better idea of what the gaia users want.

Do any of the staff at gaia think this can or would work.

Hi Contest and Guild,

It's a good idea, but there are a ton of factors that go into making an event (including how it ties into the site storyline). That makes it hard to take suggestions with any sense of actually using the ideas, b/c there's a bunch of stuff that we can't share with you guys yet (such as storyline) that you'd need to take into consideration. Basically, we don't want to have you guys send in suggestions that we'll likely be unable to use.
Well the only thing i can think about saying to this is well people can send the ideas then u look over it and if u have to use that idea but change it a bit to make it fit with what u are using it for.

also biglanky14 i want to bring this up to u. When u quoted me u did it two times.

ShinraShinraShinra's Significant Otter

Dedicated Protector

16,450 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Generous 100
will animated item be animated in place like rally etc...? if not, why?

Devout Worshipper

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Greetings Lanzer!

My question from the last session was never answered, so I am going to try again.

Can you please do something about the dates in the My Posts pages?
They all seem to default to the current date, and make it hard to search for a particular post made on a given day.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff