Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
Perhaps this is a less than good place to suggest this but.......In the future, perhaps in the autumn, if we get a sho update could it be in the colors of the season? The deep greens, rusty reds and browns, the stunning yellows and the varying shades of orange? I think that they would make for a great update as they are colors we do not have much of (especially the yellows). Perhaps as items in a autumn-themed Chance Item?

Overall, I'm just wondering if we can get an update in the future with colors reminiscent of that season...

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
As you can tell by my outfit I'm excited for Halloween.

1. Any plans to have Jack roam the map again this year?
*If so, will his art/avatar icon be updated or are you going with the golden classic?*

2. One thing I used to see in Halloween events that I don't see anymore are grab-bags (such as bags 1 of 6 of present boxes, easter baskets, jack grab-bags). I was hoping maybe you guys could think about reimplimenting them for Halloween this year? c:

3. How do you guys feel about people putting up christmas things for sale a week before halloween? gonk

4. Is there any way a user like me can help contribute to the site or volunteer their artistic services for no charge to the site?

Romantic Sex Symbol

biglanky14

Good Evening,

I was just wondering if the Mecha Neko will be available to Canadian Users in the future? wink

Dapper Dabbler

Omgi
Hello Admin's, Will there every be more raffles for Mini Devilish Wings? Can we have atleast more of them put out because they are really nice. Banned Accounts is their a way we can put banned accounts items back into the system for like drawings and contest held by the admin?

Maybe - we like doing those types of raffles too.

Right now we're not planning on taking any items from banned accounts for a variety of reasons.

Seasonal Saint

31,200 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100
Ralis Saika
Black Death Goddess
First I'd like to thank my tippers, thankies Shanra and dizziedobsession!

Second I'd like to know if there will ever be a Stein wig? I love how his hair is long and flowy! whee

Yuuushhh!!! and even a louie wig. I'd buy both. X3
OH A LOUIE WIG! I'd DIE if they'd make one of his too! mrgreen

Dapper Dabbler

CherrelAnn
When will the Android app for gaia come out?

We don't really have a target date, but we estimate that we're about 33% of the way through it. So we're making progress!

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
lanzer
User Image

*about to type and sees the above image*

what... i... okay now i can't remember what i was going to say. xd waffles in SPACE!!!!!!!! and hi everyone.

Aged Nerd

lararen
... and my aquarium wont load, its just black and im afraid my fish are gonna die

I had this problem recently, too. I cleared out all of my temporary internet files including saved plug-in (flash) data, and it resolved itself.

Winged Immortal

Lonely Seeker

9,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Lately, whenever I go to friends chat in my guild, my avi starts freaking out, running all over the place and changing what image shows up while doing so. Sometimes it stands, sometimes it sits, sometimes its just the legs and sometimes even the rear end, it just rapidly switches through these. I did not have this problem when the guild started two weeks ago. Have you recently changed something that might've caused this?

In a relationship with Tsu-samas Closet

Festive Lunatic

27,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
moga neighbor glitch! any hope this will be resolved? all my neighbors disappeared and i can't add any back. sweatdrop

The SentineI's Prince

Enthusiastic Explorer

11,975 Points
  • Married 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Shannon-Jeva
Little Gai
QnQ

Why you ignore me?

Even just a "There will not be a manga update for another few weeks" would make me happy.

I just want to know...

emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug
*huggle*

I don't like not knowing. QnQ Especially when it's promised weekly.
Hoshina Utau120
Is there any chance of a tutu item coming out soon?

No plans so far, we're happy happy Tutu delivering items. smile

Devoted Allegiant

9,650 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Hello everyone!

I was wondering if there was going to be a new way to get a Spotlight or Featured, or the Want to be on the blog? Let us know! blog post the new way to get a Spotlight.

21,475 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
King Awesomolocity
How often do you get stupid questions like this?
Do you usually answer them?
If so: Why?

If not: Why did you respond to this?

If you did not respond to this: Why did you ignore me?
~King Awesome

Lol....yours is my favorite post. XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas