• Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
how are you Admin?

Winter Bunny

22,525 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Generous 100
How are the choices on Rig pet artests made, and the drop rate of items from rigs?

Nanzzy-chan's Problem

Spicy Librarian

43,675 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Master Librarian 500
TillxGone
Kiarra-Chan
Hey Admins! I have a major question regarding the Saint Ciel items. Since their popularity is so high, why not make a male version of them? It would give the chance for more male oriented items. (Which are few & far between these days.) Also for the chance for more fantasy type items & the color schemes for the Ciel items.

:U I 2nd this notion

Thanks! I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks this! Think of all the possibilities for armor & swords. (Also... Two guys? Bishie Yaoiness anyone?)

Romantic Genius

Nooo I don't want this to move so fast. I need to catch up. crying

Aussie Biccies for everyone! biggrin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sir Hanken's Waifu

Wealthy Capitalist

Zero Omega
zerostrikesback
Are Gaia moderators allowed to vaguely and loosely use the TOS to reprimand Users?

Is this generally frowned upon or encouraged by administrators?

What exactly do you mean? Our moderators enforce the Terms of Service, so they have to use the Terms of Service to take care of issues. If you have a moderator decision/warning that you disagree with, you should first try contacting the moderator to appeal it.

I don't know how else to really put it. Its simply using the terminology within the TOS to vaguely justify a reprimand.

I don't really have any issues as any action against me was in warning, but it seems rather totalitarian approach to a vague subject.

Either way, is that normally encouraged?
why is most of the eis for girls?

Friendly Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
I haven't been able to play any games since like, a year ago. It always says "server security error" or "cannot connect to server". I miss playing jigsaw and I want tickets, but can't go on slots. Are you guys going to fix this, please?? I could play Monster Galaxy, but that stopped working to. It just never loads.
Also, any idea when Bunnihilation is going to evolve?

Dapper Dabbler

0-DCB
I haven't been able to make one of these since they first started. I had some questions in my mind last night, but they all seem to have vanished. gonk

Um...um...
How's the weather? If you could have any unconventional power, what would it be? Is this is a question?

{Personally, I'd like to be able to smell the future.}

Smell the future? Just walk downwind from everything smile

Definitely freezing time so I could mess with people.

Kaze-bear's Princess

Beloved Kitten

Is the shop for irl items from gaia shutdown? owo I can't find a link to it anymore. The plushies and t-shirts, and stuffs. >w< <3

Precious Nerd

Ridley Starsmore
milkbun
Ridley Starsmore
milkbun
*waves hello to all*
*answers everything with SOON*

job done here.

-loves on joo-

Can I has Bunnihilation hungover bunny pose?

The fan thread loves the idea. whee

I'd have to run it by some of our contract artists. I mean they are CRAZY bunny fiends... eat, breathe, sleep bunnies (wait don't eat bunnies actually). I swear they just flew to Japan so they can go to a Bunny Cafe. I can't disappoint them on any poses and incur their wrath.

Figured it wouldn't hurt to ask...the fanthread's been getting ansty for an evo, i figure if i suggest a pose, it might give ideas.-lol-

SOOOON~!

Mobius McGee's Love Of My Life

Unstoppable Spirit

Hey, Admin! First off I like to wish you guys a Happy Independence Day as well and also to thank you for everything you have done to make GaiaOnline such a wonderful place.

I have a question for you guys regarding the Journals...I use journals all the time and the only thing that bothers me about them is the "Previous" and "Next" functions. When you click on "previous" you go to a more recent entry and when you click on the "next" you go to an older entry. May I ask why that is?

Another question I'd like to ask this evening is: are we going to have a Charity CI sometime soon?

Thanks and have a great day. n.n
Alchemy is coming up on its 1 year b-day, any chance we are going to see any new formulas?

Also I have seen some users suggest alchemy as a way to re-release the 05 grombie skin. It seems like it could be a win, win situation of releasing the skin for those who lust over it while making it something you have to put effort into getting. Is there any chance we may see the 3 grombie skin potions make an appearance in alchemy? It could also be a possible place to release the overseer skin. ninja

WraithDeer's Pardner

Saint Elder

carcinoGeneticist: I would like to thank you for the smaller events you have been giving us. This beach party has been fun. The items are super cute for free items. Could we get different colors for the towel cape we got?

Lonely Athlete

21,350 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Narumi Misuhara
Dexigone
it's my birthday today! I'm so thankful for the wishes the users gave to me, but I kind of miss those friendly reminders back when I was a n00b. I think we should have a birthday item for the users that have their birthdays! Whaddya think?

Happy Birthday! It's certainly an interesting idea smile

Thank you! When's your birthday Naru?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas