Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Nitemare

Sapphire_God
Ridley Starsmore
Sapphire_God
Ridley Starsmore
uncorrupt lion
WHY IS IT YOU JERKS ONLY REPLY TO STUPID QUESTIONS AND DODGE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????????????????????????
arrow arrow arrow arrow xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp question question question question question question question question question question question question question

Because they don't like *sshats?

AND RIGHT NOW >=| I'D SAY YOUR COMMENTS ARE SOUNDING A LOT LIKE PSHQAT0897s)*(7***** **** **** ************* *@#$^%#$% &&&*(* TOO! I CAN PLAY THAT GAME AS WELL! RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! ***-****-**!!!!!!!!!!!!! **!!

gonk

emotion_kirakira But i luff joo!

are we gonna do business or not~? heart neutral

But...I'm not that kinda Bunny.. redface

Also, I accepted that trade...is yours glitchy too?

Shameless Hoarder

16,700 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Champion 300
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Ridley Starsmore
WideEyed
Krissim Klaw
biglanky14
Sisterbroken
How are the choices on Rig pet artests made, and the drop rate of items from rigs?

Hi sisterbroken,

They both involve high-tech algorithms, teams of extremely well-paid behavioral scientists, a secret lab, and Lanzer walking around with a briefcase that can never be removed from his arm.
Please give Lanzer another briefcase so he sees the light and realizes we need an adorable praying mantis rig pet.

Is the "Adorable Praying Mantis" related in any way to the "Jumbo Shrimp" ?

I GET IT! emotion_awesome

God Bless you and your "Birthday Party in a Hurricane" mindset. heart

Seasonal Saint

31,200 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100
Well I'm going to hit the hay myself so night to all the great gaia staffers and most especially to Waffles the cat! heart
Aura Koimizu Of The Blade
Hey, Admin! First off I like to wish you guys a Happy Independence Day as well and also to thank you for everything you have done to make GaiaOnline such a wonderful place.

I have a question for you guys regarding the Journals...I use journals all the time and the only thing that bothers me about them is the "Previous" and "Next" functions. When you click on "previous" you go to a more recent entry and when you click on the "next" you go to an older entry. May I ask why that is?

Another question I'd like to ask this evening is: are we going to have a Charity CI sometime soon?

Thanks and have a great day. n.n

The logic assumed that a user would always start from the latest post, so the next post you read would be an older entry, not "next" as in chronological order. Sorry for the confusion.

We'd love to. We're busy with events during the summer, will probably put time into charity CI a bit later.

Dapper Dabbler

Duck Nuggets
Hello, I have one question. for gaia cash I use my phone it has worked before but it now says there is a error in my order and I have taken this to the phone company they say that nothing is wrong but I'm wondering if its maybe because of a change on gaia or my phone.

-Duck Nuggets

Great ID!

PM me this to remind me, and I'll have our billing team get in touch with you to figure this out. Thanks!

Romantic Genius

codemonkey37179
Duck Nuggets
codemonkey37179
Duck Nuggets
Why NOBODY answering my question!!!!! I came here for answers not for people to ignore me and answer stupid ones

Sorry it is very busy tonight. What is your question? I may or may not know the answer.

Well sorry I had to b mean about it but it seems that is the o nly way for people to reply and it was a long time ago u had an update for security I got hacked about a week ago and they changed email but not password so I got in and changed e mail land password and I remembered for my account I had it set so to change an email I have to say yes to it on my email but I didn't even get notified of the changing email

Let me send this to customer service. I don't have the tools to help you

Beloved Nerd

Oh, thank you for all your time answering our questions 4laugh
Can't wait for next week~

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
EletroShocker
Hello There im here to have assistance of admins.
Me and a lot of Alchemists are having problems of time,we bought all components that we need to craft the Philosophers Cache,but when we start to buy Pankakes we have a big problem,to do a cache you need 10 Pankakes but to do a lot of them this is much bad cause on the shop dont have the choise of want how many Pankakes you need. But on Fishing Shop have how many baits you need.
Please admins and developers,fix it to help us dont lose more time!
Thank you.
And About the May Prize,of nintendo wii,the winners that won the prize are people guest and dont log in much on gaia! I in on gaia all month and dont got nothing! I want Justice! Have a guy: DEMOLIDORGATO that won mini wings but he are a guest and never more in on gaia!!!!!!

Heya!

Thanks for the post! Ok, look, I'm totally with all of you on the pancake thing. I feel your pancake pain, I do! Right now, a bundle isn't feasible, but I've got a work around for all the serious alchemists out there. I will personally start selling pancakes in bulk to alchemists who need them for formulas! Wheeeeee - Sisky, the Pancake pusher gonk I'll make a thread about this tomorrow in the Alchemy Forum and Sisky's Pancake Shop will be up and running!

Sisky

Angelic Nitemare

Sextans
they're locking it

until next Monday then.

They are?

Also, WHY DO PPL MISTAKE ME FOR STAFF?

As much as I'd like to, i don't work at Gaia.-lol-
Ridley Starsmore
Sapphire_God
Ridley Starsmore
uncorrupt lion
WHY IS IT YOU JERKS ONLY REPLY TO STUPID QUESTIONS AND DODGE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????????????????????????
arrow arrow arrow arrow xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp question question question question question question question question question question question question question

Because they don't like *sshats?

AND RIGHT NOW >=| I'D SAY YOUR COMMENTS ARE SOUNDING A LOT LIKE PSHQAT0897s)*(7***** **** **** ************* *@#$^%#$% &&&*(* TOO! I CAN PLAY THAT GAME AS WELL! RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! ***-****-**!!!!!!!!!!!!! **!!

gonk

emotion_kirakira But i luff joo!

talk is cheap...

cxnceited's Senpai

Omnipresent Spirit

17,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
biglanky14

Unfortunately, nothing major. Although I'm not sure if we have some stuff lurking around that's already built and just not released yet.

I know the drill, stay tuned wink

/takes shot glass

Dapper Dabbler

WideEyed
Harbinger of Pandamonium
biglanky14
Ridley Starsmore
Heylo, Gaia Staff!

Lanky thinks he's funny. Writing 'no' on a whiteboard.

THOU HATH AWOKEN THE BEAST.

...rawr.

Anyway, onward to more important things.

One: pants poopingly scary or not, we could use a little mantis item on the site. And white Dander Ears. And any number of cool things you see on the site being requested every day. So how about this. (And get this, AWESOME gold sink.)

Sell a cash shop EI. But here's the catch. You will need an awesome artist for this. And works fast. It will have an irregular schedual for 6 months. Because it would be updated when the pose fee was paid. (With gold as it is, we are talking millions. Like...50 million or something.)

BUT...the one that pays the fee gets ONE POSE from the EI, what ever they want, as long as it is not already under copyright, or can be easily parodied.

You make a crap ton of money, we get an awesome gold sink, and the item would likely be oddly popular.

Or for less work, make a mantis pet, and a white Dander ear stand alone item, and pop up a grant link? emotion_awesome

Two: I notice you have the ability to turn off the upvote/downvote feature on the admin threads. Why exactly can we not have this feature? Just a little check box when making a thread. "Would you like to turn off voting for this thread?" Because I don't want votes, I want discussion. Plus, let's face it, the feature doesn't exactly get used the way it was intended in a lot of the forums. I mean, take the GCD...you guys know Winter puts a lot of time and effort into making the monthly rig list for the users. Why downvote hard work and helping others?

YET IT HAPPENS. By people doing so to be jerks. Winter doesn't deserve that, and neither do a lot of other users. All joking aside. is it really so hard to impliment?

Three: I know you folks are kind of on an anti zurg thing in the office...I was curious as to WHY? I know the manga says 'gone forever". Like it'd be the first time a comic was retconned. The Zurg have a very loyal fanbase, and it'd be awesome to have an event that was a little out of the norm Like Christmas was all those years ago.

Four: (Yes, I am a wordy bunny.) Could we have some kinda timeframe on the summer event? I'm not asking for a specific date, but a lot of kids go back to school in a month an a half, including my own, and they'd love to see the event.

And five: What exactly does the +2 for logging in on each day for Daily chance mean? Cause if it's supposed to be a change, I'm not seeing it... sweatdrop

Thankies so much. Also, I drew you a picture.

User Image

-Bunneh.

I AM FUNNY!!!!!
funny looking maybe

Maybe?!?

Actually, I'm gorgeous. This has been proven by science.

Romantic Genius

Ok, my posts are getting totally stuffed up. I don't wanna write the wrong things here. gonk

Rayven1242's Husband

Wealthy Entrepreneur

Nice I finally got talk to by a admin sense I tried my first time biggrin
Krissim Klaw
Alchemy is coming up on its 1 year b-day, any chance we are going to see any new formulas?

Also I have seen some users suggest alchemy as a way to re-release the 05 grombie skin. It seems like it could be a win, win situation of releasing the skin for those who lust over it while making it something you have to put effort into getting. Is there any chance we may see the 3 grombie skin potions make an appearance in alchemy? It could also be a possible place to release the overseer skin. ninja

That's a great suggestion, I'll pass it down, and also ask if other Gaians are okay with old event items being re-released.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff