Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Gaian

11,875 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Loiterer 100
Panagrammic
Meebo isn't shutting down the service that provides for third-party sites (like ours) to use them.

The 15th Doctor
Dose Gaia have any plans on warning the members of Gaia that Meebo is shutting down its messenger? as the members of Gaia should be warned.
Oh okay great. They neglected to let everyone know that on they're web site.

Anxious Poster

Hello admin! I just wanted to know any updated thoughts on the fourm liking/disliking system.

Fashionable Hoarder

Zero Omega
tiranaki
CioccoLatte
Just dropping by to say: Thank you for that Live Artist Stream!!!

I wasn't able to catch it live, but i was able to watch the recording...

It was so much fun to see the artists (plus those-others-who-dont-have-the-artist-designation-but-can-draw-really-good-as-well) being spontaneously creative!

I just wished they drew more of the human NPCs though. Seeing the NPC as sailorscouts was a real treat!

Also, a present to Zero Omega: http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc273/mizzi_md/ciopoo/bronyking.jpg
rofl That is perfect, so true to life. Needs to be printed, framed and placed on his desk.

Don't start a war you can't win.
Hey I am just saying

Malevolent Perfectionist

18,550 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
Uncle Kenny
There are a couple items that we missed while making the list (Full List) and I have a thread for users to post the missed items here. Mainly, we tried to make it so you have to be wearing an article of beach clothing, swimming trunks, bikini, etc. and not just something aquatic or beach related.

Well, that explains a bit. At any rate, I've posted a reply in your thread about that issue. cat_xp cat_sweatdrop

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Phil McIntyler
"I'm just here to say thank you Admins for taking care of Gaia, and for your hard work on the site. Keep up the good work."

Art Page

Questing: 120,000g/630,000g

Awwww, thanks! biggrin

Sisky

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
lanzer
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
Evening, Lanzer/staff.

- zOMG! Glitch Fix Update: What's the word?

- On the reply/edit post page, can you add a spoiler button?

We've been focusing on fixing quite a number of bugs inside DMS. It's kind of a high level player only series of issues but we found that if certain party has certain quests enabled it would hinder the progress for the clan. It took a while to figure out but we're finally able to fix it.

We'll look into it. Shouldn't be too hard to add.
Thanks for the reply.

Manly Regular

Hello Gaia's contracted Artists,
is it true that you are not allowed to make overly masculine items and if you did you guys do it behind Lanzer's point of sight? if not then what's the reason on the lack of masculine items?

Hygenic Citizen

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
Are we going to start getting any "unusual" rig pets? I'm starting to feel tired of seeing cats,dogs,sheep,etc.

Ruthless Phantom

9,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
✖ M A R K E T P L A C E ✖

Is it possible to make a "Follow user"?

Like... In marketplace when people sell stuff, instead of adding an item to your wishlist just to follow what that person is selling.. Could you make a button to follow the shop owner?

I think it would be a lot easier for some of us...

Lonely Loiterer

14,475 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
Uncle Kenny
main squeeze
To whom it may concern:

I was wondering when the fantasy game with the cats will be ready for us to play.

Also, why do red snuggle tables turn into green steel tables when you place them in your home?

Thank you for your time.

Love,
etc., etc...

We're currently shooting for a public launch next month or so. Stay tuned for more info!
It would be nice if you could have it out before school starts.

Angelic Nitemare

milkbun
Ridley Starsmore
milkbun
*waves hello to all*
*answers everything with SOON*

job done here.

-loves on joo-

Can I has Bunnihilation hungover bunny pose?

The fan thread loves the idea. whee

I'd have to run it by some of our contract artists. I mean they are CRAZY bunny fiends... eat, breathe, sleep bunnies (wait don't eat bunnies actually). I swear they just flew to Japan so they can go to a Bunny Cafe. I can't disappoint them on any poses and incur their wrath.

Figured it wouldn't hurt to ask...the fanthread's been getting ansty for an evo, i figure if i suggest a pose, it might give ideas.-lol-

O.G. Vampire

I just wanted to stop by and and say that I'm really looking forward to the next manga installment. It's really fantastic!

Off-Gaia comment:
I just bought some Waffles stickers. >.< So cute! Pardon the interruption.

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
OV8ION
Aw, I tried to watch the live art stream after it was recorded, but no sound. sad

Gnome General still glitches on Normal and can Kudzu be made with something other than Wing Tree Leaves, which are already in demand for caches and such?

Strangeeeeee~ I have sound on my end, sure your volume was up? xd

Man-Hungry Nerd

59,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Princess-Orphelia
Castiel Lover
Waffles companion item w/ I AM pose! Please?

So, I just got my braces off today after almost two years. What should I eat? biggrin Had beef nacho chips for dinner. Feels so weird to chew, now.

Pizzzaaaaaaaaaaaaa. blaugh

lol I could eat pizza before, though. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas