Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mermaid Eater
Hey Lanzer can we gave some more Principal Mills please?
cat_smile *Waffles runs away*

A Furry

33,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hop, Hop, BOOM 500
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
carbonphyber
The code broke when I removed all of the (6?) Voice Fonts so I restored one of them. I submitted a patch to our testing team to fix the underlying issue -- when that code is ready, I'll remove the last VoiceFont.

Okay! Thank you! heart

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Neuneu
Densire
☪ Zero omega best mod ever heart
Second this.

D'aww, thanks you two. heart

TAKE THAT KENNY! scream

Precious Nerd

Magus
Will Rigel and Mintaka dolls ever receive their extra poses?

Yes.
Not sure when.

Scary Hellraiser

35,425 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
Lanzer
Hello everyone!

Thank you for participating the Waffles event! Here's a Waffles pic for you all

User Image

Aw! Waffles is so adorable!

Greedy Fatcat

iiSexual Swagger
I was wondering, how do you guys pick your staff? I'm not interested in being one, but I was just wondering.

We pick staff just like any other company and try to get the most qualified person for the job.
Lesbian In Denial
Hi Lanzer! 4laugh
so, I must ask: What made you come up with the Waffles event? How did you come into a discussion, even, of the owner of Waffles, about posting them on Gaia? surprised
cat_blaugh *Waffles runs away*

Conservative Raider

9,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100
A question for the Admin Lead Crew! When is the Calender thing Gonna be put up? 1 more question are u guys deciding on putting any new stuff in zomg like new maps?

Sparkly Explorer

Any plans to have any more meet-ups at Gameworks? I'm from the Cincinnati area and loved attending them! (And being able to walk to the Gameworks in the Cincinnati-area was a major perk for me!)

Codebreaking Friend

Hey admin, one thing I want to suggest and ask is, are there any plans to make a Following/Followers option on Gaia in addition to being able to friend people?

Man-Hungry Nerd

59,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Thanks for the Waffles mini-event :3 I'm curious as to how it came to be.. Was it sparked from my ATA questions for a Waffles Companion (which I still want), or was it already planned?

Also, my captcha = Dust Bunny. I guess that means I should ask for the white dander ear recolor? lol

Green Gaian

Zero Omega
Maggot
Since I'm currently watching RAW, I'm gonna say that I'd like to see more wrestling related things on Gaia.

This is the special edition three hour one? Sooooooo~ hoping they kill the Laurinitis (sp) storyline.
Yep or should I say... Yes! Yes! Yes!
[NPC] Waffles the Cat
dh3n
is waffles related to bibbles?
cat_pirate *Waffles runs away*

it's you again! dramallama
Are we going to get a waffles item that isn't a shirt or a head? It would be nice to have that cute little cat as a cat to hold or have on the head.

Dapper Dabbler

Fun question for the lurking admins for the hell of it:

What is your favorite game? Could be a board game, word game, PC game, or video console type game.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff