• Gaian 50
scullylam
An_Cafe_chan
scullylam
Lizmay
scullylam
*late*

sdplus dolls. swarf doll.
That could be our 10 year anniversary present: A Swarf doll and put the real Swarf back on zOMG where he belongs.

if that happens then obby pose sdplus marshall is this year's zomg bday item. wink

ive heard about this "marshall" fella. I heard he's a molester of ankles and a stalker of the sea :O
why would you want him in mini form :O :O :O

because he is an interesting character that has a possibly good unknown backstory. sure he likes getting "too" close when in game but he's a nice guy. ^_^

so he's Creepy Scoutmaster? :O
what if marshal is related to that guy who works with cindy IO.oI

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Disciple of Sakura
Piru-tan
Tsuki_Kirkland
Piru-tan
Will we ever be getting the feature to keep gold shop eye/hair/skins (default skins not potion)?

Its in the FMI, won’t happen

Well that sure is tedious, darn.

Not just tedious. Pointless, unnecessary, and surely fixable. It's something people have been asking about for years, and there's no reason to keep avoiding the truth that these can be fixed to function like the wigs and skin patches that are in our inventories.

Its not pointless, the gold shop salon is a goldsink. If they were to allow what you both want then that goldsink becomes pointless which is not good for the Gaia economy. Not to mention that its not realistiic. You can’t keep a hairstyle in real life after you get your hair cut to a new style.

Misleading Architect

35,475 Points
  • Their Undying Love 500
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Ian's Valentine 100
MistressMinako
MistressMinako
Hey guys.

So, with the update to Firefox 18, Daily Chance is now broken on both Firefox and Chrome (24). What happens is the DC reward now pops up as it used to instead of redirecting to a new page, and with this popup displays a message reading "error parsing daily chance AJAX errored".

I did post a thread in BR&TS and was summarily dismissed by a developer for this issue being the result of using Adblock Plus. I've tested on several of my accounts with Gaia both Whitelisted and ABP disabled entirely and I'm still encountering the problem. Other members have reported having this problem as well and the issue is long-standing on Chrome.

The only way I've found to get around the error is to click the cart before the page has loaded, thus forcing the reward cart to open a new page and grant correctly. I would appreciate if this issue were looked at as it is a pervasive error and members have reported it as such.

Reposting, waiting for an acknowledgement.
have you updated your Java?

and- wil we ever get a comic about Zhivago's back story?

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Sagebomb
Zero Omega

You are correct, improv long form and short form (theatre sports).

Interesting, I would love to see you compete (vids as someone said).

I did competitive theatre sports for a while. Twas a lot of fun, then for a while I taught it to high school kids on the side of other outdoor ed based things.

I'll dig some up for ATA next week.

Apocalyptic Abomination

17,425 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Kiro_Shinigami

a halso should be granted to someone thats spent like 10 gran on gaia lol, god knows how much money i've tallyed up

IRL Stalker

Tsuki_Kirkland
Disciple of Sakura
Piru-tan
Tsuki_Kirkland
Piru-tan
Will we ever be getting the feature to keep gold shop eye/hair/skins (default skins not potion)?

Not just tedious. Pointless, unnecessary, and surely fixable. It's something people have been asking about for years, and there's no reason to keep avoiding the truth that these can be fixed to function like the wigs and skin patches that are in our inventories.

Its not pointless, the gold shop salon is a goldsink. If they were to allow what you both want then that goldsink becomes pointless which is not good for the Gaia economy. Not to mention that its not realistiic. You can’t keep a hairstyle in real life after you get your hair cut to a new style.
Having longer hair AFTER getting a haircut isn't realistic either. XD

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Also darling admins I wish to in time to apply for a position as thread assistant. I want to help people find their way and close things that need to be closed and look after my side of the community timezone. im UK based so online when the world is asleep but it gives me a change to clean up message the people relevant and help do my part.

Id love to be part of something more and being on gaia as long as 2003 seeing it evolve like so many others I wanna keep it pleasant for everyone. Will you guy's be accepting new staff anytime soon?

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Zero Omega

I'll dig some up for ATA next week.

That will be epic thanks ^_^

Rainbow Cutesmasher

13,150 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Zero Omega
Angel_of_Death1665
My husband is trying to get his account unlocked, we sent a ticket with my account and haven't gotten an answer yet

Shoot me a PM with the ticket ID.
Thank you Zero ^_^

Fashionable Reindeer

38,125 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
Panagrammic
There's a new way of doing friendly PvP -- just click on their avatar on the new lobby. Did you try that?

FamilyForce5 Lover 4ever
HoC- This is the mule of fierodragon, and i tried to send challenges to my friend on my other account with the link it provides you, and it didn't work. Do they have to already be involved in the game in order for you to challenge them to a private match? thx! smile <3

oh, no, i haven't played it too recently. i'll try that. thanks! smile <3

Buggy Mage

lanzer
Fire 0ak
Regarding Mecha-neko, I mentioned this last week I believe but I caught only that last few pages and missed my chance. I know you guys cant make any promises but I really love Mecha-Neko and was hoping you could do a Studio Ghibli Bundle in Mecha-Neko with items from every movie. Please, please please!!! Everyone loves Ghibli and I think even rare cash shop frequenters would have to look twice! whee

Many of us are huge Ghibli fans and would love to have a partnership with Ghibli studios, though we don't have any contacts with them. Could only continue wishing for the time being.

Thank you so much! I understand that i'ts a lot more of an involving and difficult process to make it happen. I don't expect anything to immediately come of it. I'm just so happy to hear that the Gaia-Staff loves Ghibli as much as many Gaian's do! 4laugh

Bitchboots's Prince

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

Purplesnoopy
MistressMinako
MistressMinako
Hey guys.

So, with the update to Firefox 18, Daily Chance is now broken on both Firefox and Chrome (24). What happens is the DC reward now pops up as it used to instead of redirecting to a new page, and with this popup displays a message reading "error parsing daily chance AJAX errored".

I did post a thread in BR&TS and was summarily dismissed by a developer for this issue being the result of using Adblock Plus. I've tested on several of my accounts with Gaia both Whitelisted and ABP disabled entirely and I'm still encountering the problem. Other members have reported having this problem as well and the issue is long-standing on Chrome.

The only way I've found to get around the error is to click the cart before the page has loaded, thus forcing the reward cart to open a new page and grant correctly. I would appreciate if this issue were looked at as it is a pervasive error and members have reported it as such.

Reposting, waiting for an acknowledgement.
have you updated your Java?

and- wil we ever get a comic about Zhivago's back story?

I don't have Java installed. New computer. Haven't had an issue without it before.

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

-i- Luciferian -i-
Kiro_Shinigami

a halso should be granted to someone thats spent like 10 gran on gaia lol, god knows how much money i've tallyed up
I know how much i spent, 18K close to 20K XD i could have bought a house but rather be on gaia XD

Mewling Kitten

Question: Has a character counter thingy been considered for text boxes with character limits? (PMs, signatures, guild announcements,etc)
(Like where it would let you know how many characters you had left as you typed..I can try to find an example/better description if needed)

Apocalyptic Abomination

17,425 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Supreme Yogurt Ninja
Tsuki_Kirkland
Disciple of Sakura
Piru-tan
Tsuki_Kirkland
Piru-tan

Having longer hair AFTER getting a haircut isn't realistic either. XD

post is win

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas