Welcome to Gaia! ::

lanzer
Contest and Guild
lanzer
Hello everyone!

Welcome to this week's ATA! We're getting closer to our 10th anniversary and I'm excited for the upcoming event! Anyone excited about the anniversary also?

I know waffles is excited
Hey Lanzer remember how i asked you last week the questions about the removal sticky and site mods in the computer and tech main forum.Can you tell me where we are at with that what did you find when you poked around like you said you would for me.

We're on it, though we got some work lined up so it'll just take a short while until things are updated.
Thank you.May i ask what your idea of updated is.Or are you just going to update them the way we asked.One thing i really want to ask if somehow you can leave the removal sticky that is there up but add the new one in a new sticky as well so if one will not fix the problem maybe the other one can.What do you think of that idea.

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
SmittysBride
Zero Omega
Still have that male avi I see. XD Let's see some skirts and such! Anyway, howsya, besides mega busy?

After work today when I get stuff sorted out. xd Good otherwise, started my next set of improv classes yesterday.

Gaian

Zero Omega
Boorik
Zero Omega
Boorik
my banned account.
its been too long.
i was told they will look into it, a month a a half later.... NOTHING.
can someone.... PLEASE help?

Did you file a ticket? If so, shoot me a PM with the ticket ID.
ive been through this with you before..
you said you will tell the person to have a look at it.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Send it to me again and I'll make sure it gets poked at.
thankyou.
do you know how long this could take?

Festive Receiver

Kiarra-Chan
Serene Rainstorm

3. Black recolor of the Juno's Lace

^ DEAR GOD THIS. PLEASE THIS!

OMG THAT WOULD BE AWESOME.

In a relationship with Tsu-samas Closet

Festive Lunatic

27,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
Supreme Yogurt Ninja
Haku of Kirigakure

One question regarding aquariums:

It has been stated that a low-tier tank does not count against a Grabber's daily gold cap. How does one determine whether their tank is high-tier or low-tier? (Obviously, some of these will be obvious, but there is also a grey area .)
Low tier tanks are ones that are "glowing" but none of the fish in the tank drop any gold, i.e. they are lite fish, golfish, or just aren't glowing in that instance.

here's a tank to grab! xd

Kaori_luv's Partner

Noble Vampire

II BP13 II-XIII_SSC
instead of trying to fix zomg why does gaia keep it? would it not be simpler to just delete it and then forget it?
it has not worked for me since you put it into maintenance mode anyway so it does me no good always stuck at the loading screen and nothing ever happens

at least that is what is happening on my end.

Maybe because it works for a lot of other people who happen to enjoy it.

Blessed Seeker

Will we ever be getting the feature to keep gold shop eye/hair/skins (default skins not potions)?

Interesting Friend

10,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
lanzer
May the staff edit the keido's to layer behind all jackets/coats/ items?

Apocalyptic Abomination

17,425 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
A Random Act of Terror

ooooohhh that car

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Boorik
Zero Omega
Boorik
Zero Omega
Boorik
my banned account.
its been too long.
i was told they will look into it, a month a a half later.... NOTHING.
can someone.... PLEASE help?

Did you file a ticket? If so, shoot me a PM with the ticket ID.
ive been through this with you before..
you said you will tell the person to have a look at it.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Send it to me again and I'll make sure it gets poked at.
thankyou.
do you know how long this could take?

I'll try to get you a response by the end of the week.

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Sleet Tempest Snape
Narumi Misuhara
Sleet Tempest Snape
I asked it last time but I'll ask it again, since it wasn't answered.

I don't know if it's possible but I was wondering if there is some way that you could develop something which will allow users to have one avi look for games, and only games like Zomg, and an avi look for everything else? Because I know that half the time I go to play Zomg I have to change my avi, just to play, because I find backgrounds and large items to be bulky and get in the way - and even block other people from sight.

I also find it annoying when other people playing zomg have an avi with a background or bulky item, as it blocks other people, gets in the way, and can block enemies as well.

Just a thought I had, that dressing up one way for games only and another way for everything else might help this problem (at least I find it to be a problem).

Doesn't the save outfit feature already do this?

What I mean is have two outfits we can wear at the same time. Such as one for forums and such and one just for games, like Zomg. If that makes more sense.

Hmmmm.... me likes....

Godlike Millionaire

8,850 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Had to finish the last level of the Devilish quest on my own....without Constipated Trillionaire or his wife Comtessenicoledelancret.
I know he has said something about his accounts, but it would be really great if you could get them back to him sometime. Since I am his brother we are always in touch. They also have 3 of the sets of wings that i at least put 200-300m a piece in and the medium angelic which i need to go onto the next level for the angelic quest. I really would like to have our wings and their accounts back. Thanks a bunch! biggrin

Unique Hacker

9,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
We upped the essence rewards for nightmare today. Looking at card grants is on the list of stuff to do.

We're working on a tentative roadmap that we'll post in the main HoC forum.

ryry Kenny_McCormick ryry
Panagrammic

First off, love the updates you guys put out today 3nodding

A quick question about the AI difficulties. What do you guys think about putting in increasingly better bonus card drops for the harder AI games (maybe even to the point where Nightmare has a minute chance of dropping 4-star cards)?

Also, could you give a general timeline of the order of the updates you're rolling out? (FB release, marketplace, etc.)

Shadowy Millionaire

13,000 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
Purplesnoopy
Rya Dracosin
A Random Act of Terror

Ditto, and it makes it easier to keep track of mules, since like you, some of my mules have ridiculously long passwords, and trying to memorize which one goes with which account can get hectic.

Granted, chrome's is consistently ******** up, so I almost always end up having to type out my password (except when logging in).

Although, no clue where they are getting auto-submission programs from (as in, types password, and clicks "submit", i'm assuming)

I have three accounts and I have them on three different browsers. Because I can never get the remember password thing to work to fill out the proper password for each account.

I would never use cheats or addons to make money faster or anything. I use something that comes embedded in my browser, in everyone's browser, that everyone can use (if they allow remembering of passwords on their browser). It was helpful to me, and I couldn't just auto buy, I still made sure what I was getting into. It didn't auto submit. It wasn't bad, at least no more worse than copy/pasting the password, in which if it's wrong for my password to autofill because of what I have on the browser, they should also disable the ability to copy/paste the password, in order to make it fair for everyone. Right?
I usually have this site remember me, ,but do have it autofil should I have logged out, which I would consider an acceptable use o of the function. (Surely there is such a thing?) however when gifting =one must enter it manually. Perhaps that functionality could be used in marketplaces as well, or a "Slow down" message as with posting?

As long as I only have one account per browser, I do not have to worry about filling out my password across the accounts (saving more than one account per browser can kill or knock out the password fill functions across the site).

However, I think it would be appropriate to have a cool down time between purchases and sales. Like they do for private messages. I think that could help prevent a lot of the bot buying/selling. Or at least make it more at an average pace. Not trying to say that it's ok to use an auto password submitter (but auto fill that is defaulted by the browser is just as bad as using the copy/paste method), but seriously. It's putting a damper on us who just use the default autofill because we do have long passwords.
ManiacMercenary
#1 Would you ever consider making the Gaia App for the amazon app store?
For us kindle fire and kindle fire HD users?

#2 Will we ever get transdermals for avatars like the ones Devin has from Skin Tyte?

We can look into that. Currently updating the iPhone app right now and afterwards we'll see what changes will come next.

As for the item, probably in the future, but no plans right now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff