Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bitchboots's Prince

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

carbonphyber
This should be fixed now.

Bug: Firefox updated itself to 18.0 when I logged on this morning. Now both Firefox (18.0) and Chrome (24.0.1312.52) are giving me "error parsing daily chance AJAX errored" when clicking on the Daily Chance cart on my main and mule account (one has the gold cart, the other has the red cart). The items still seem to grant, but now I have an extra and wholly unnecessary box to dismiss.

The error is forcing the Daily Chance reward screen to pop up instead of loading into a separate new page as was made standard when the "new" Daily Chance was put into place.

User Image

follow the link for a full-size screenshot

Browser: Firefox 18; Chrome 24.0 (latest release)
Flash: 11.5.502.146 (latest release)

Star-Crossed Seraph

25,775 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Actually, it will create a new window or a new page when bringing up the Daily Chance now. Been that way since the change. Not sure if its a glitch or not, but its been mentioned before but there is no "fix" for it.

I'm using Opera/9.80 (Windows NT 5.1; U; en) Presto/2.10.229 Version/11.62.

Bitchboots's Prince

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

Dorian_Archer
Actually, it will create a new window or a new page when bringing up the Daily Chance now. Been that way since the change. Not sure if its a glitch or not, but its been mentioned before but there is no "fix" for it.

I'm using Opera/9.80 (Windows NT 5.1; U; en) Presto/2.10.229 Version/11.62.

That's what I meant, it redirects to a new page to show you your reward. Personally, I would prefer a popup that vanishes when you click anywhere on the page.

This error requiring two clicks to dismiss, while not technically broken, is unwieldy and quite irritating and has been pervasive on Chrome and now happens with Firefox's latest update.

Codebreaking Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
MistressMinako
Bug: Firefox updated itself to 18.0 when I logged on this morning. Now both Firefox (18.0) and Chrome (24.0.1312.52) are giving me "error parsing daily chance AJAX errored" when clicking on the Daily Chance cart on my main and mule account (one has the gold cart, the other has the red cart). The items still seem to grant, but now I have an extra and wholly unnecessary box to dismiss.

The error is forcing the Daily Chance reward screen to pop up instead of loading into a separate new page as was made standard when the "new" Daily Chance was put into place.

User Image

I see the little "ABP" in the bottom left of the browser.

Bitchboots's Prince

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

carbonphyber
MistressMinako

User Image

I see the little "ABP" in the bottom left of the browser.

Which hasn't been a problem until Firefox updated to 18.0 this afternoon and continues to be a problem even though I don't have Gaia blacklisted on Chrome.

Chrome Whitelist:

User Image

http://i.imgur.com/fRUzt.png

User Image

http://i.imgur.com/YJd2bl.png

And with adblock manually disabled:

User Image

http://i.imgur.com/ybXYG.png

I have no other script blockers installed on either browser. There are other topics about this same issue dating back over a month. It really seems like an issue on Gaia's end.

Anxious Witch

i'm getting this too on fire fox

Fluffy Hunter

+1 with the problem.

And I prefered the no-popup version anyways. User Image

Bitchboots's Prince

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

Akuyi
+1 with the problem.

Altysay

If you both could post a screenshot or two, that would be awesome.

Fluffy Hunter

MistressMinako

Here you go.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Anxious Witch

I'll post a screen shot as soon as I do DC tomorrow.

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
Exact same problem, every screen.

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0

Anxious Witch

Bitchboots's Prince

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

I appreciate the screenshots. I'll post this thread in AtA tomorrow.

Blessed Fairy

MistressMinako
Akuyi
+1 with the problem.

Altysay

I get it on Chrome and on Firefox and it won't let me change my avi!'s clothes!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bitchboots's Prince

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

jadamysticmoon
I get it on Chrome and on Firefox and it won't let me change my avi!'s clothes!!!!!!!!!!!!

Screenshots of your DC cart reward and your avatar dress-up screen would be very helpful.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff