Howdy 0.13284132841328 13.3% [ 36 ]
What's up? 0.11070110701107 11.1% [ 30 ]
How do you do? 0.21771217712177 21.8% [ 59 ]
Total Votes:[ 271 ]

x_Syrazel_x
Do you paint well drunk?? xDD
Kyndemoo
Where is our nearest potato farm? @_@;; Haha
Ooh, sounds nice *w* I had.. potato chips the other day? >_>;; Not quite.. what I wanted.. haha
Kyndemoo
This is for you~ Poot Drawn by Ultimecia, she is called Clara 5. Don't ask why it's 5 >_>

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Cheezieball

Sadly, I didn't even get a buzz...what I thought was going to be okay wasn't. It's going to take some refined paitning, not my usual messy style =(
Cheezieball

Nearest potato farm is... In the country >.> Haha well, potato chips are... Sort of potato-ey at least?^^;

Ah, Clara 5 is adorable! ^_^

Ultimecia

Thanks for Clara 5! She's a cutie! ^_^ Really cheered me up <33
Hotarla

Ohh, I see >.<"

Yeah, I couldn't even speak the same language as my maternal grandfather, so we really didn't have much of a close relationship either^^;

Has HK changed a lot in the number of times you've been there?

Woww! Snow storm!! Man, I wish we had snow storms here! I hope I get to experience at least one snow storm some time, they seem fun to watch. And then you can go outside and play in the snow! So fun!^^

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Kyndemoo
Hotarla

Ohh, I see >.<"

Yeah, I couldn't even speak the same language as my maternal grandfather, so we really didn't have much of a close relationship either^^;

Has HK changed a lot in the number of times you've been there?

Woww! Snow storm!! Man, I wish we had snow storms here! I hope I get to experience at least one snow storm some time, they seem fun to watch. And then you can go outside and play in the snow! So fun!^^

ah I see...o3o;; yeah my maternal grandmother was in the hospital for quite some time before she passed...>.> we went to visit her a few times...and you know my maternal grandfather suddenly passed away in December...>.> like literally dropped dead...>< some people say its better to die like that then to suffer weeks/months waiting around.....><

xD;; I...have NO idea...xD;; I went like 2 times maybe 3 when I was much younger...so I have no idea how much its changed...xD;;

yeah! XD;; I'm not a fan but hey, it was pretty fascinating when it happened...xD;; didn't dig the cars all swerving around all dangerous like and all the accidents cropping up and limited visibility...xD and digging out the car out of the snow...xD;; but yeah, interesting experience..xD;; I mean, later, when you get out if safe and unharmed lol...xP

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
heart heart heart
x_Syrazel_x
Aww, haha xD; Refined is nice too!
Kyndemoo
@w@;; Haven't been out to the country in aaaages!

I was trying to draw a cow too but it looked more like a pig xD;

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Cheezie~~~ I made a comfy moss bed for my betta to sleep in~~ http://youtu.be/Ugn4Ug4nzTU

I am so excited to have some time off in another week, hopefully I'll get to do art!!

And I finished that HUGE piece I started last year! omgosh it's like all my dreams are coming true! Cuz in a week I get to dye my hair blue professionally and a week after that I get my black and blue rockstar tattoo, so excited~~
x_Syrazel_x
Aww, it's so cute! Your fish seems to like it! or it's confused? Lol xD It looks pretty neat!

Yaay, everything is coming together, haha, happy for you~ ^^ Woow, hair dying and a tattoo! Sounds cool!

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
it just ook forever. I'm 24 ;-; And still so much to do!!

I'm trying to convince Curtis that in a year or two we should abscond to Greece for two weeks.

Questionable Conversationalist

11,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
<3 Love you alll!

Shapeshifter

Cheezieball

And as soon as I changed my sig to your art, my friends all mentioned how cute it is! >W<
Hotarla

I only got to visit my maternal grandma twice before she passed. I guess my mum didn't want to expose me too much to things like that...

Hmm, I dunno, I think I'd prefer to know when I was dying. That way I could appreciate all the things I'd done with my life and do anything else I wanted to do before my time was up, y'know? But at the same time, I understand how some people might think passing away suddenly is better =3

xDD;; Two times is still more than the number of times I've been overseas^^; I hope I get a chance to work a little overseas when I've finished my studies at uni

Oh yeah.... xDD;; Ok, snow storms sound more dangerous than I was picturing lol For some reason I was thinking of an isolated cabin in the woods with snow blowing all around but uhh... That's not very realistic is it? lol xD; How long do they tend to last? Just a couple of hours?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff