Hello!

Hi 8B 0.36162361623616 36.2% [ 98 ]
Yoohooooo~ 0.17712177121771 17.7% [ 48 ]
Howdy 0.13284132841328 13.3% [ 36 ]
What's up? 0.11070110701107 11.1% [ 30 ]
How do you do? 0.21771217712177 21.8% [ 59 ]
Total Votes:[ 271 ]

Hotarla
I have no idea @_@ I think I got absorbed in The Nanny or something (that old show from the 90s) and forgot everything??? (Even my internet bill eAe; But which is now paid)

It's way cuuuute, haha, little Ladybug cosplaaayy

Ahaha, thank yoouu! I dunno, I was celebrating IRL though! I dunno if Gaia even knows when my birthday is lol, may or may not have put a different date... >_>

How was your Easter? 8DD

Oh noo, ahaha, it just messes up what time I end up sleeping ene I haven't napped today! Mainly cos I was waiting for a show so I couldn't really haha, so hopefully I sleep properly today! I worry a little that I'll suddenly wake up at 5am thinking I've overslept.. cos that's happened before lol, as though my body is saying 'am I allowed to sleep this much??'
DesertDes
Ahh, so that's how he had so much energy, he's constantly recharging xDD

Woahh, how strange!! How can you be sweating and cold??? I've gotten too hot with too many blankets but my clothes got warm with me.. did he maybe just pour water on you?? lol

Bahh, yes, begone muggy! It is raining a little bit every few days but without that searing heat it doesn't get humid, just.. wet, haha
Mrr, be careful! Having the sun shining brightly might trick you nto thinking it's not cold! Be prepared!

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Cheezieball
I have no idea @_@ I think I got absorbed in The Nanny or something (that old show from the 90s) and forgot everything??? (Even my internet bill eAe; But which is now paid)

It's way cuuuute, haha, little Ladybug cosplaaayy

Ahaha, thank yoouu! I dunno, I was celebrating IRL though! I dunno if Gaia even knows when my birthday is lol, may or may not have put a different date... >_>

How was your Easter? 8DD

Oh noo, ahaha, it just messes up what time I end up sleeping ene I haven't napped today! Mainly cos I was waiting for a show so I couldn't really haha, so hopefully I sleep properly today! I worry a little that I'll suddenly wake up at 5am thinking I've overslept.. cos that's happened before lol, as though my body is saying 'am I allowed to sleep this much??'

SRSLY!? XD how could you forget to pay your internet bill!? XD;; you didn't go on the computer at all during this time? xD

LOL thanks! you really should check this show out! It's really good! Ox There should be some in English dub already, although the French has been complete, for season one!

I still feel bad for missing your birthday though! XD;;

SO BUSY. I don't celebrate but it was my grandmother's birthday (80th I think?) and my aunt and her entire family from America, as well as my uncle from Hong Kong came over to celebrate and will be around for a week or so! :> so yeahhhhh spent time with them...xD my cousins left early Monday morning...they're...different...xD at least, my cousin Veronica is...xD;;

I need to catch up on my sleep too...D: wasn't able to sleep late last weekend because of the relatives and I have a baby shower this weekend to attend...xD

IIFix's Honey Bun

Cheezieball
Ahh, so that's how he had so much energy, he's constantly recharging xDD

Woahh, how strange!! How can you be sweating and cold??? I've gotten too hot with too many blankets but my clothes got warm with me.. did he maybe just pour water on you?? lol

Bahh, yes, begone muggy! It is raining a little bit every few days but without that searing heat it doesn't get humid, just.. wet, haha
Mrr, be careful! Having the sun shining brightly might trick you nto thinking it's not cold! Be prepared!
BASICALLY, but it's like that thing people say where the battery life shortens if you leave it plugged in all the time, so he just crashes sometimes, to the point where he'll fall asleep face-down on the floor X'D

LOOOL, IDK MAINE. He's been saying he's been sweating super hard during the past few nights tho, so maybe it was just his sweat ewe;;

WET IS GOOD AT LEAST... Sometimes... At least here since it keeps the foothills from turning into flammable brush -SHOT-
Right?? Today's super warm tho without any wind, so there's a plus *w* Istillprefercloudydaystho,especiallyifthey'rewarm -Cry-
Hotarla
haha, I did but I didn't really.. do anything?? @_@ I don't think I spent much time on it maybe? Just random stuff happening that got me away, out of the house I guess? So I had little time on it I guess?

Lol, I already tried it and I don't think it's for me xD Although maybe if it was on TV I'd watch it? Too many reruns of Adventure Time already, they don't show new eps ene

Noo, it's okay! I had a good few days leading up to it haha

Ohh, wow! And ehh, different.. good? Or different.. different? Haha

Awww, hope you can finally sleep as much as you want soon! I feel cranky not getting to sleep in during weekends haha
DesertDes
Oh, I've not done that before haha, I rarely sleep on my face even in bed, let alone on a floor xD

Ohh, ehh, not your sweat??? Ahhhhh haha eAe;;

You're putting sunscreen on right? Don't let them clouds fool you!

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Cheezieball
Hotarla
haha, I did but I didn't really.. do anything?? @_@ I don't think I spent much time on it maybe? Just random stuff happening that got me away, out of the house I guess? So I had little time on it I guess?

Lol, I already tried it and I don't think it's for me xD Although maybe if it was on TV I'd watch it? Too many reruns of Adventure Time already, they don't show new eps ene

Noo, it's okay! I had a good few days leading up to it haha

Ohh, wow! And ehh, different.. good? Or different.. different? Haha

Awww, hope you can finally sleep as much as you want soon! I feel cranky not getting to sleep in during weekends haha

User Image

WOW. JUST. WOW. XD

I thought it was on tv? O: I'm sure they aired it in English in Australia....already? or...at least some episodes? Ox I love the series though, I'm so bummed that the first season is over! ITS OVER! WAHHHHHHH! *cries in a corner while rewatching all the ML episodes* emo

Uhh.....like....weird different? xD first thing my cousin asks me is "Do you know where we can see an eider?" and I'm like thinking "What's an eider?" and then she's like "You know, like eiderdown but I'm talking about the bird!" And I'm like "Ooooh okay, looked it up, but aren't those like...sea birds?" and she's like "OH so you know where we can see them!?" and I'm like "GURL, we live in an area SURROUNDED BY LAKES and you want to see a SEA bird." and then she's like "Ohh just looked it up, don't you guys have an aviary?" and I'm like thinking "An aviary? In TORONTO?" and I go looking it up and then I'm like "OHHH you're talking about the Bird Kingdom!" and she's like "YEAH THAT ONE, SO CAN WE SEE IT!?" and I'm like "GURL, that attraction is all the way in NIAGARA FALLS, like several HOURS away, you probably passed it on the way across the border, we can't get there and back by 6pm." and then she's like "Ohhh.....so you know where we can get some SEAL MEAT?"

And I'm like FACEPALMING at this point and I'm like "SEAL MEAT? YEAH NO WE DON'T SELL THAT HERE IN ONTARIO, maybe, maaaaaaybe you'll find it somewhere on the coast...? or like.......UP NORTH SOMEWHERE?"

And I remember the LAST time she came to Canada, she was asking me where she could buy a pet hedgehog......LIKE REALLY. Of course, she somehow found that pet hedgehog back in the States so now she actually HAS one...XD;;

Also, she's a taxidermist...xD;; for birds.....hence her fascination with DEAD things...xD;; and why we spent at least more than half an hour in the Biodiversity section with all the stuffed birds at the ROM on the Saturday we spent in downtown Toronto...>.>

I'M SORRY, I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW SHE THINKS.
And she's got scars and tats and piercings all over her body and she was showing us these scars where she had piercings that were REJECTED by her body and she's like "EH" and my sister and I were like " eek "

IIFix's Honey Bun

Cheezieball
Oh, I've not done that before haha, I rarely sleep on my face even in bed, let alone on a floor xD

Ohh, ehh, not your sweat??? Ahhhhh haha eAe;;

You're putting sunscreen on right? Don't let them clouds fool you!
Right?? Idk how he does it, even if he's super tired QwQ

PROBABLY ewe;;;;

Nah, I rarely go outside and when I do, it's usually for a short time just to walk 10 steps from the car into wherever we drove to, so XD
Hotarla
Hmm, I'll look it up on the TV guide then? If it's on then it's not showing during the times I watch TV lol, which isn't really that long xD A few minutes during breakfast and some minutes before and after a nap lol

Lol, the more I read the more my face was like o__O;;;;;;;; Your cousin is kinda weird lol, uhhh, haha, but funny? Uhh, until the last part, which also made me have that face xDD Shes really out there huh? Sounds kinda like she's in her own world lol

I don't know if many people would understand how your cousin thinks lol >___> I'm with you, I don't get it xD; I mean wondering about an attraction isn't so unusual I guess.. but suddenly seal meat? @_@ Why is she showing off her scars lol, she's funny
DesertDes
Do you flip him over?? lol

It's a weird situation, when you think it's gross to be drenched in sweat, but then suddenly really want it to be your sweat cos the alternative is.. someone.. else's..

Ohh, aha, still you gotta get a little bit of sun! Gotta get that vitamin d!

IIFix's Honey Bun

Cheezieball
Do you flip him over?? lol

It's a weird situation, when you think it's gross to be drenched in sweat, but then suddenly really want it to be your sweat cos the alternative is.. someone.. else's..

Ohh, aha, still you gotta get a little bit of sun! Gotta get that vitamin d!
I TRY TO, but he's like a dead weight once he falls asleep, so he just ends up drooling all over himself and the floor then regretting it when he wakes up X'D

RIGHT? And it's one of those things where sweat is just natural and you're basically sweating 24/7 even if you don't feel like you are, so you know it's not really that big of a deal... But you're still grossed out because SWEATY OILS, EEEUGH -SHOT-

Yee, I'm gonna get a trucker tan since the sun's always on my left side when I drive hubby to work, so hopefully that counts somewhat @w@

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Cheezieball
Hotarla
Hmm, I'll look it up on the TV guide then? If it's on then it's not showing during the times I watch TV lol, which isn't really that long xD A few minutes during breakfast and some minutes before and after a nap lol

Lol, the more I read the more my face was like o__O;;;;;;;; Your cousin is kinda weird lol, uhhh, haha, but funny? Uhh, until the last part, which also made me have that face xDD Shes really out there huh? Sounds kinda like she's in her own world lol

I don't know if many people would understand how your cousin thinks lol >___> I'm with you, I don't get it xD; I mean wondering about an attraction isn't so unusual I guess.. but suddenly seal meat? @_@ Why is she showing off her scars lol, she's funny

I hear its coming to New Zealand too? if you live there...but yeah there SHOULD BE English episodes for Australia, in fact most of the English dubs I think have been aired in Australia already...xD;; English dubs in AMERICA are taking its time though, I think...xD;; and YEESH each episode is only about 24 minutes long...30 if you include commercials pffffft...xP

YEAH she's totally OUT THERE. Like...I don't even know how to react to her anymore...xD;; Just...like.....YEAH.
Yeah she was like "Oh I want to try SEAL MEAT" and my sister and I are like " eek " She's eaten other stuff as well...xD;; she was telling me about deer meat (although I suppose its actually called "venison" pffffffft) and we're like "OKAY."
YUP NOPE SHE DOESN'T CARE. My sister and I were just like "EWWWW like didn't it hurttt like ICK." and she's like "Yeahhhhh! But like.....O WELL."

>.<

­­­­­­­­
DesertDes
Eww, lol, maybe just place a towel, a bottle of water and some detergent beside him so he can clean it up when he wakes up lol

It's gross enough when it's yours but it's a thousand times more gross when it isn't eAe

Maybe get a sleeve just for your left arm?? lol
Hotarla
Lol, I have never been to New Zealand so I'll miss it if it airs there xD I can't find it on the TV guide, but it isn't easy to navigate either when looking for a specific show =/ So it could still be on but I dunno when eue; Why would it be taking it's time in the US? That's strange eh

@___@ I can see these kinds of topics coming up eventually somehow but they sound like they're brought up really randomly lol, no segue?? I'm not sure how I'd react either if suddenly someone asked me for seal meat lol, or ehh, wanted to show me painful scars from piercings?? @__@;;

Maybe counterattack with some randomness! Do you know any random facts about anything that isn't usually brought up in conversations? lol

IIFix's Honey Bun

Cheezieball
Eww, lol, maybe just place a towel, a bottle of water and some detergent beside him so he can clean it up when he wakes up lol

It's gross enough when it's yours but it's a thousand times more gross when it isn't eAe

Maybe get a sleeve just for your left arm?? lol
LOOOL, BASICALLY. He's pretty clean tho, so the floor's safe

Ikr, so much salt... LITERALLY -SHOT-

XDD I'd be the most fashionable person on the road -Wipes tear-

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Cheezieball

Hotarla
Lol, I have never been to New Zealand so I'll miss it if it airs there xD I can't find it on the TV guide, but it isn't easy to navigate either when looking for a specific show =/ So it could still be on but I dunno when eue; Why would it be taking it's time in the US? That's strange eh

@___@ I can see these kinds of topics coming up eventually somehow but they sound like they're brought up really randomly lol, no segue?? I'm not sure how I'd react either if suddenly someone asked me for seal meat lol, or ehh, wanted to show me painful scars from piercings?? @__@;;

Maybe counterattack with some randomness! Do you know any random facts about anything that isn't usually brought up in conversations? lol

NAH its all good then, I'm pretty sure its aired in Australia SO...XD CHECK IT OUT WHEN YOU CAN. It should be on the...Disney channel? O:
Well I don't LIVE in the States but apparently they stopped airing it on Nick for awhile...and then they restarted it but they started it from the beginning sooo..I HAVE NO IDEA WHATS GOING ON ANYMORE, to be honest...xD

Yeaaaah we were at a bar/restaurant type place and she was telling us about her scars and then showed us some of them and we're like "eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....." the seal meat was a day or two before this...xD;;

Uhhhhh.....not...really? xD besides, I don't know how I would slip that in...xD;;
­­­­­­­­
DesertDes
Lol, I feel like every time I come back to reply I go EW! lol, cos of the sweat thing xD It must have heated up for you even more now! It's gotten a lot cooler here! Now the problem is getting electric shocks from my metal door handle eue;

Hahaha xD Actually there are these sleeves that are just... sleeves, lol, they're meant to protect you from the sun but they feel quite cool (temperature wise, I don't think they look particularly good or bad haha) cos of the material? I think they just look like you're wearing a white longlseeve underneath your shirt. Unless you war a singlet, then you might look weird haha
I don't remember what they're called though =/ Or if they have a special name? Maybe just.. sleeves? lol
Hotarla
Ahh, I don't have paid TV ;w; But there is Saturday Disney, Disney shows in the morning, so maybe then? But I sleep so.. >_>

Uhhhhh @_____________________@ That is too awkward, noo, stop, haha, she needs maybe a meal topics handbook

She doesnt seem to know how to slip her weird info in either, just blurt it out when she blurts her thing out lol
'Do you have seal meat?'
'The eifel tower is 300m tall' /stares

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Cheezieball

Hotarla
Ahh, I don't have paid TV ;w; But there is Saturday Disney, Disney shows in the morning, so maybe then? But I sleep so.. >_>

Uhhhhh @_____________________@ That is too awkward, noo, stop, haha, she needs maybe a meal topics handbook

She doesnt seem to know how to slip her weird info in either, just blurt it out when she blurts her thing out lol
'Do you have seal meat?'
'The eifel tower is 300m tall' /stares

XD LOL well so much for that...xD;; you should watch it online then.
They're saying seasons 2 & 3 will air in 2017....2017!!! THAT'S LIKE AGES AWAY.

LOL maybe...xD;; Iunno...
Welllllll that's my cuz! XD;;
Oh really? I didn't know that! XD

IIFix's Honey Bun

Cheezieball
Lol, I feel like every time I come back to reply I go EW! lol, cos of the sweat thing xD It must have heated up for you even more now! It's gotten a lot cooler here! Now the problem is getting electric shocks from my metal door handle eue;

Hahaha xD Actually there are these sleeves that are just... sleeves, lol, they're meant to protect you from the sun but they feel quite cool (temperature wise, I don't think they look particularly good or bad haha) cos of the material? I think they just look like you're wearing a white longlseeve underneath your shirt. Unless you war a singlet, then you might look weird haha
I don't remember what they're called though =/ Or if they have a special name? Maybe just.. sleeves? lol
LOOL, it's funny too cause ever since that last reply, we've both stopped sweating and sleep super comfortably now XDD IT KINDA HAS? It's still being hormonal cause one day it'll be MAJORLY HOT in the 100s, but today was cooler because it was extra windy, so we're just sitting here not knowing what it wants @u@;; That's good tho! And ohgawd, the handle strikes back, wai

Omg, really? That sounds like those thingies you can get to cover cleavage in low shirts, but instead of being a full undershirt/tanktop, you just clip them to your bra so only that one area's covered XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff