Howdy 0.13284132841328 13.3% [ 36 ]
What's up? 0.11070110701107 11.1% [ 30 ]
How do you do? 0.21771217712177 21.8% [ 59 ]
Total Votes:[ 271 ]

PKei's Waifu

Kitty

Cheezieball

It is horrible! orz
Yeah, someone told me that Australians didn't have easy-to-get water. I asked my ex about it before, since he's Australian, but it didn't really help much since he lived in the middle of nowhere and had to get a water truck every 2 weeks. xD

B-but... I don't like having facial hair. ;n;

Dah ********? Boring animes with high ratings... Naruto? :v

Hmm, I see. *takes notes*
I have learned something new!
Hotarla
Ahaaa, maybe I'll check it out! Since it's short xD Is it on youtube?

Ohh, okay, haha, anything that makes them any different to the other magical girl concepts?
I remember there was thios western one, ummm, tw..winx? Winx or Twinx?? @_@ /googles Winx Club, lol, have you heard of it? Soooooo cliche, haha, everythign was predictable

And thank you so much for the present! Do I.. open it?? :0 I feel I've lost touch with Gaia items lol
DesertDes
Wow, totally attention seeking, lol, cos you're totally right, it doesnt really sound like something a socipath would do.. just wander into a livestream, of all things, ahaha, to announce to strangers their problems eue; I'm not a psychologist though, maybe that could be soemthing they do, lol xD

Man, she needs a hobby, ahaha, like maybe a more productive one other than gossiping? Or maybe join an old ladies knitting club.. or old ladies anything club cos knitting can be for young people too!

Lol, yeah I'm ok xD it hurt but it didn't leave a mark, thank goodness, my precious, beautiful eyebrow lol

Oh wow, it's visible to the naked eye??? And I like fog *o* Since I don't see it often xD I think it's too hot here @w@;
DanieIle
Lol, ehh, well I don't know about the middle-of-no-where as I live in the suburbs and everybody has access to water xD

That's why you should get a magic beard! Mine appears for pondering and wise moments /nods

Ouch, lol, pretty sure a lot of Naruto fans would be cut by that /prepares bandaids I haven't really watched but I did catch a bit on TV, not a fan myself but I wouldn't say it's boring, aha, not to my taste I think

Yes! All we need is ikemen ouo)b And some vague plot and concept

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Cheezieball
Hotarla
Ahaaa, maybe I'll check it out! Since it's short xD Is it on youtube?

Ohh, okay, haha, anything that makes them any different to the other magical girl concepts?
I remember there was thios western one, ummm, tw..winx? Winx or Twinx?? @_@ /googles Winx Club, lol, have you heard of it? Soooooo cliche, haha, everythign was predictable

And thank you so much for the present! Do I.. open it?? :0 I feel I've lost touch with Gaia items lol

I have no idea? you can check I suppose...xD

I remember Winx club! I watched a bit of it too!
Uh......not really? xD all very cute and cliched and good always triumphs over evil...xP or like there's always hope and you mustn't lose to despair, which was sorta what this season of Precure was about? like the evil baddies were trying to take everyone's dreams away and turn it into despair so that they could turn the entire world into a land of despair...xD

If you want? You'll get a nice exclusive item from it...xP or you could sell it if you don't like the items..xD there's an item list in the GCD...xP
­­­­­­­­

IIFix's Honey Bun

Cheezieball
Wow, totally attention seeking, lol, cos you're totally right, it doesnt really sound like something a socipath would do.. just wander into a livestream, of all things, ahaha, to announce to strangers their problems eue; I'm not a psychologist though, maybe that could be soemthing they do, lol xD

Man, she needs a hobby, ahaha, like maybe a more productive one other than gossiping? Or maybe join an old ladies knitting club.. or old ladies anything club cos knitting can be for young people too!

Lol, yeah I'm ok xD it hurt but it didn't leave a mark, thank goodness, my precious, beautiful eyebrow lol

Oh wow, it's visible to the naked eye??? And I like fog *o* Since I don't see it often xD I think it's too hot here @w@;
TRUE, tho personally, if I was super depressed and needed the specific friend who just happened to be streaming at the time, I'd probably either leave them be or at least Skype/PM them, cause... WHO WANTS TO LISTEN TO MY ISSUES ANYWAY -SHOT- Then again... I'm not a sociopath, so can't really speak for them, like you said XDD

Right tho?? We met a friend of hers that's the coolest, most involved old lady ever, and she's super positive even tho she lost her husband too like my grandma did, so we were hoping they could get together more often, but I think it turned out that she lived too far out for regular visits, let alone having grandma join her clubs and stuff, so THE ONE HOPE OTL

LOOOL, DAT PRESH BROW, INTACT AND UNPHASED.

Yisss~! They take up the entire south/south eastern sky (I think they said last) since they're lined up horizontally, but they only show up right before dawn which apparently is when the fog decides to be a thing here emotion_donotwant I LIKE IT TOO, BUT IN THIS CURRENT CASE -FANS ALL THE FOG TO-
Hotarla
I'll see if I remember on the weekend haha, I keep napping when I get home orz;

Haha, oh well, as long as it's still entertaining I guess xD

Aww, I will of course open it! WHy would I sell your precious gift? ono
Aaaand I got.. Traveling Five Yen Flavor! I will see if it suits my avatar right now, if so, I will wear it right now, haha
...I CAN BECOME TRASH LORD???! :0000000000000000 AHahaha, well, I'll definitely wear this item next time I change xD Thank you again! ;o;
DesertDes
Aha, yeah, it seems kinda awkward to share your problems so publicly eue;

Ahh, that's too bad! Hopefully you can find another old lady, haha
Surely there are more @_@

Man, it would've been awkward if soemthing really did happen to it lol, I am not sure I'd enjoy explaining how part of an eyebrow was missing over and over gaain, haha

Wooow, I wonder if it's like that here?? Can we see that in Australia?? Might have to google it xD
Ah yes, I guess fog would not be good for sky viewing ><; Send it to meee, although in the morning I walk to the train station along the highway, and fog would prolly be a terrible thing then eue; I want to liiive

IIFix's Honey Bun

Cheezieball
Aha, yeah, it seems kinda awkward to share your problems so publicly eue;

Ahh, that's too bad! Hopefully you can find another old lady, haha
Surely there are more @_@

Man, it would've been awkward if soemthing really did happen to it lol, I am not sure I'd enjoy explaining how part of an eyebrow was missing over and over gaain, haha

Wooow, I wonder if it's like that here?? Can we see that in Australia?? Might have to google it xD
Ah yes, I guess fog would not be good for sky viewing ><; Send it to meee, although in the morning I walk to the train station along the highway, and fog would prolly be a terrible thing then eue; I want to liiive
RIGHT? That's not to say there aren't any nice people out there, but seriously, you'd think that kinda stuff would be personal emotion_eyebrow

She has super nice neighbors and people visit a lot, but all of them are capable of driving themselves to places and have lives outside of her bubble, plus they've learned how manipulative she is, so you can't blame them for being in and out in a day/overnight OTL Also, she listens to her sister like she's a relic of the gods, but even when said sis told her to get outside more often and do some rounds around the island to loosen her hip, she made excuses not to do it. And then there's the issue of how she "drives the golf cart" to bring the garbage and recycle to the bins down the road, but whenever we go visit, she has giant piles of garbage bags stacked in the garage and has a tendency to throw away recycle solely because she uses the smallest bin for it in the house, and when it gets full by her one giant wine bottle, she decides there's no helping it and trashes everything else eAe;; EVEN I CAN'T HANDLE THAT LEVEL OF HERMIT, I'D GO NUTS.

LOOOL, you could be like those anime guys who have that one eyebrow with the missing middle area -SHOT-

Maybe! I wonder if it's at sunset tho since other sides of the planet and all O 3O
I FINALLY SAW TWO OF THE PLANETS, I THINK, but it was too bright by the time I looked, so didn't see any others, BUT IT'S A START QwQ HopefullyIdidn'tsendyoutoomuchfog,thatmightcauseweirdweather

PKei's Waifu

Kitty

Cheezieball

I SEE, I now know, that other person has lied to me. oAo

Yes senpai, please teach me how to acquire a magical beard!

It was good at the beginning. Then it just kept going and going. And the fillers. UGH. So yeah, it got boring and stupid. But I still ended up watching all of it. And I'm up-to-date with Naruto Shippuden. It was nice but equally as stupid.

Just have a show of nothing but ikemen. The plot is about how they live their life. IT'S PERFECT!

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Cheezieball
Hotarla
I'll see if I remember on the weekend haha, I keep napping when I get home orz;

Haha, oh well, as long as it's still entertaining I guess xD

Aww, I will of course open it! WHy would I sell your precious gift? ono
Aaaand I got.. Traveling Five Yen Flavor! I will see if it suits my avatar right now, if so, I will wear it right now, haha
...I CAN BECOME TRASH LORD???! :0000000000000000 AHahaha, well, I'll definitely wear this item next time I change xD Thank you again! ;o;

LOL yeahh and as for me, I can never sleep til late at night...xD like.......laaaaaaate...xD

I...guess? xD

LOL for..more golds? xD its up to you really...xP I was just too lazy to sell it myself pffffft! xP I hope you can use the item! XD
LOL yess if you got that item, its a reference to the anime "Noragami" which is about this very minor god who's greatest wish is to have a shrine built to him....xDDDDD I think he used to be a really powerful god or something with like lots of followers but then something happened? Iunno the particulars...xP
You're welcome! <3
­­­­­­­­
DesertDes
Haha, yeah, well, different types of people I guess xD

Eh what? She wants people to stay overnight? @_@ What for?? Ahh, well she seems a little too old to change her ways now I guess.. I now that people say 'it's never too late' but old people can be the most stubborn, aha
Maybe she should get a bigger recylcing bin? Do you give her a Christmas gift? If so, that could be it lol, Merry Christmas, be nice to the enivornment!

Lol, ehhhh, ahaha, makes me seem like a disposable, uncool side character lol

Ohh :0 I'll take a look tomorrow if I remmber, haha
Wooo! Can you take photos or too unclear? And lol, we did not get any fog.. rain though, yes xD
DanieIle
That other person said they lived in woopwoop land though, and that's a lot different to the suburbs xD

You must ponder with intensity, with the desire to stroke a beard to further enhance that pondering! Or have a wise moment, where the beard will appear on its own from the amazing wisdom /nods wisely

Ahh, well.. I don't know what to say, lol xD I get that fillers can be a bit.. pointless? But I guess that's what has to happen sometimes.. I googled 'fillers' and got those cheek injections lol, but after googling 'anime fillers', I guess they're sometimes a bit necessary if they've caught up to the manga plot, even if they don't add any substance ;w; Hopefully there's something funny in them?

That's how some animes are... and they seem succesful. We can do thiiis! Ahaha
Hotarla
I have quit naps and started to sleep a tiny bit earlier! I am still sleepy when I wake up but it;s not as bad xD

I remember that storyline! You told me I think? Or was it another story... I think you told me this one? And also one about the girl who accidentally became a god spirit thing?

PKei's Waifu

Kitty

Cheezieball

Very true, at least now I know. C:

I see... Thank you, Senpai! I will try my best to grow my own wise beard, then you shall be proud of me!

I know some fillers are necessary, especially if the manga is slow. But the fact that with some animes like Naruto and Bleach, where the fillers take 40%+ of the anime... just sucks. And they always happen right in the middle of amazing arcs. It just ruins the experience in my opinion. There are very few times I enjoy filler episodes. It really depends on the episode.

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Cheezieball

Hotarla
I have quit naps and started to sleep a tiny bit earlier! I am still sleepy when I wake up but it;s not as bad xD

I remember that storyline! You told me I think? Or was it another story... I think you told me this one? And also one about the girl who accidentally became a god spirit thing?

XD I NEED TO DO THAT. The whole "sleeping earlier by not reading fanfics before bed" thing...xD

Uh.....no? xD That one was Kamisama Kiss...XD its where a normal girl is suddenly bestowed the seal of the local land god on her...xD the main character in Noragami already IS a god...xD just...a minor one...xP
­­­­­­­­

IIFix's Honey Bun

Cheezieball
Haha, yeah, well, different types of people I guess xD

Eh what? She wants people to stay overnight? @_@ What for?? Ahh, well she seems a little too old to change her ways now I guess.. I now that people say 'it's never too late' but old people can be the most stubborn, aha
Maybe she should get a bigger recylcing bin? Do you give her a Christmas gift? If so, that could be it lol, Merry Christmas, be nice to the enivornment!

Lol, ehhhh, ahaha, makes me seem like a disposable, uncool side character lol

Ohh :0 I'll take a look tomorrow if I remmber, haha
Wooo! Can you take photos or too unclear? And lol, we did not get any fog.. rain though, yes xD
TRUE, like Desert who'll pretend to be nice to strangers like that but most likely will be being a complete douche IRL.

Ohyee, because she lives COMPLETELY alone in the house, which is understandable but she's sort of brought it upon herself? Her attitude is always negative, she's always right up in your personal bubble asking questions about things so she can gossip about them later, she pretends she wants to hear your stories but really she just wants to talk about herself, she threw away her ability to drive/take a bus anywhere back when she got married, so she has to depend on someone else to take the time out of their day to drive her places, she can't drive now anyway since she can barely see anything thanks to cataracts that she refuses to go to the doctor for- Basically she's SUPER unpleasant to be around with no ability to bring herself to anyone on her own time, and a lot of family/friends WANT to be around her, but she's just so... EEUGH to everyone and it pushes them away. Right tho? And she has no idea she's being like that, so she'll go so far as to guilt people into coming over since she doesn't know what to do with herself since no one lives with her, BUT LIKE I SAID, SHE BROUGHT IT ON HERSELF MAJORLY and there's no way to tell her that e 3e;;;
SHE DOES, it's even bigger than the one we have here and fits perfectly beside her garbage can, but she doesn't use it because it "takes up too much room"... -FLIPS EVERYTHING-

PSHH, NONSENSE, Mugen was a main character in Samurai Champloo and he has legions of fans, plus that eyebrow -EYEBROWS-

I SAW THE ENTIRE LINEUP OF THE PLANETS A FEW NIGHTS AGO~
The reason we could only see two was because I forgot they were supposed to follow the path of the moon, so I had to look higher up out my right window to find out that's where they'd all been hiding QwQ
And yee! I got two pics that're pretty decent of the lineup, but the brightest one is harder to see since it was closer to the street light down our cul de sac emotion_donotwant STILL THO, it took a tripod and frozen feet to get before the sun got too high, but my life is now complete TwT/
RAIN, THERE'S NO TIME FOR YOUR SASS. Let Cheezie see dem planets! >8U
Sorry for the suuuper late reply guys, lol, didn't even know it's been that long eAe;
DanieIle
To the future! Where everyone may have a magic, pondering beard!

Ahh, I can see that /nods I watch One Piece and for sure there are fillers, but since I don't read the manga I don't know lol xD I think I will read it slowly so then I don't compare it like 'boo, the manga is better' Ahh, well there have been movie-like episodes that are outside of the main plot, those I get are fillers, lol, but I still like them xD

I get annoyed when any story is dragged on too long though, mainly in kdramas xD Or those soap operas which I don't even watch lol

Oh, oh, I watched an ep of the new XFiles, it was funny xD
Hotarla
Loool, did you try it? It's hard to sleep before 12 cos I want to stay up and play so baaad lol

Ohh, okay, lol, I am getting my god/spirit storylines all muddled up, ahaha, so easy to do since I haven't read any of them xD;
DesertDes
I think it makes sense to be nice to everybody cos then it doesn't give them any reason to be a douche to you, but as soon as they show any rudeness, they forfeit their token of niceness omo You don't get no fake smiles from me, douchey douche douche

That sounds really difficult eAe; Maybe she needs a pet.. like maybe those.. robot dogs... and a bird feeder so the birds have the option of leaving

Ooohhhh, woooow *O* I totally forgot to look lol
That's so cooool, show, show?
The weather has been so gross, lol, hot and humid and baaahhh, stickyyy eAe

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Cheezieball
Sorry for the suuuper late reply guys, lol, didn't even know it's been that long eAe;

Hotarla
Loool, did you try it? It's hard to sleep before 12 cos I want to stay up and play so baaad lol

Ohh, okay, lol, I am getting my god/spirit storylines all muddled up, ahaha, so easy to do since I haven't read any of them xD;

sooooo where did you wander off to then? xD

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaah I TRIED but......NO DICE. didn't help that it was a long weekend so stayed up like WAY LATE. reading...occasionally...xD

XD LOL YEAH ALL MUDDLED. xP no worries, I'll straighten them out pffffft! xP
­­­­­­­­

IIFix's Honey Bun

Cheezieball
I think it makes sense to be nice to everybody cos then it doesn't give them any reason to be a douche to you, but as soon as they show any rudeness, they forfeit their token of niceness omo You don't get no fake smiles from me, douchey douche douche

That sounds really difficult eAe; Maybe she needs a pet.. like maybe those.. robot dogs... and a bird feeder so the birds have the option of leaving

Ooohhhh, woooow *O* I totally forgot to look lol
That's so cooool, show, show?
The weather has been so gross, lol, hot and humid and baaahhh, stickyyy eAe

Exactly that, I gotta learn to be that way cause it's not worth the insanity OTL I did finally remove someone that I'd kept to be nice, so that's a step forward owo

LOOOOOL, she just needs to either hire someone and stop being stingy about money, or just move into a home, cause both ways would solve her problems in a snap, but y'know, stubborn old person that doesn't want to admit they're having issues and just wants family to solve everything for her in the way she wants them to -Dies-

I haven't uploaded them yet but I might try getting another round, so we'll see OwO
Ewwwww, why you gotta be so rood, Aus? D8

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces