Total Votes:[ 271 ]

hpanna
xDD Does kodomo mean children? *Racks brain*
Kyndemoo
Now I am hungry for potatoes o u o Omnomnom, where can I find potatoes?? Haha
Junett
*Points* Your siggy art is cute!
x_Syrazel_x
Hearts, hearts for everyooone~ emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart Did you celebrate Valentines day? I made a paper rose for my mum, haha xD
Junett
hpanna

whee
Thanks! Ahh I really need to stop playing. I got addicted. You know what's funny though is that my mule is a higher rank than I am (rank 10 as of now). And I was just playing on that account for a week or so, but a few months on this account. Silly leaderboards.

: o
I gave up since I kept getting whooped because of my crappy cards. XD

Shapeshifter

Cheezieball

Thank you! It's super old though. Soon I'll rotate it out and put your art there! biggrin

hpanna

: o
I gave up since I kept getting whooped because of my crappy cards. XD

Aww. I've just been using the starter deck on my side. If you ever want help with strategy or building a deck or anything, I'd love to help! I was really bad at the game until someone helped me out. I was really thankful for that.

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Cheezieball

We did =) Had pizza and watched some documentaries (I know, NOT as exciting as some people's V-Days) He got me a pot of roses, a bouquet of roses and my new digital camera =D And has spoiled me for the last few days, including today with a new fish ^^

I got him a Final Fantasy figure that's gonna be late...so in the meantime I gave him a pebble. You know, like penguins give their mates pebbles?
Junett
Yay, mee! *Shameless* orz
x_Syrazel_x
That still sounds really nice! I don't think it has to be extravagant, a nice night in sounds really sweet ;w;

And lol, I was confused for a moment there, thinking 'I don't get it' haha xD But that's cute!

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Kyndemoo
Hotarla

Wow, that sucks, being sick on your holidays >.<" But at least you stayed at a relative's house rather than a hotel! You could probably have made yourself more at home that way^^

Does it snow in China? Or does it just get really cold?

yeaaaaah...>.> it really sucked...:< my sister also got slightly sick...that and she had to do HOMEWORK while she was there...xD;;
I slept in my cousins' room with my sister...xP while they slept in their study room...o3o

no it didn't snow in China...or well Hong Kong...o3o I saw PALM trees...xD;; but yeah the reason I got sick was because one minute it was hot...then it was cold...>.> but yeah no snow...xP and its not even that cold...xD;; but going from hot to cold can be pretty taxing on your health...xD;;

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Cheezieball

it's been real sweet, and we got lucky and got our long weekend together =) We rarely get long weekends together, he usually has to work on the holiday while I get it off xP

Oh! And he spoiled me today with awsm swag! Sexy purple Skullcandy earbuds and a blue/green batman shirt!!

Shapeshifter

Cheezieball

=ooooo

look it's so cute
x_Syrazel_x
Aww, that is lucky! And that sounds great!! =O Cool gifts!! xD Thoughtful
Junett
Yaaaay, eee xD Could use more ninja

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Cheezieball

So Imma paint my mermaid/manta canvas tonight and get drunk.

Whatcha up to?
x_Syrazel_x

XD Have fun! Show it to us when you're done?

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
hpanna
x_Syrazel_x

XD Have fun! Show it to us when you're done?

Rofls, it got crazy. Prlly be done tomorrow
hpanna

Thanks! I was thinking of starting a cow collection, hehe^^

I tried to put it into a randosig thing with my other one but it doesn't look like it's working >.<"

Cheezieball

At a potato farm? >.>;; I had soup with potatoes in it for lunch... But that's in my stomach now^^;

Hotarla

Yikes, I hate doing homework while I'm sick >.<" Well, actually it depends what kind of homework, but if it involves textbooks and writing things than yuck >.< It kinda sounds like you guys had fun though! Heaps of people around to keep you occupied and such =3

Oh yeah, Australia can be like that sometimes as well! Come to think of it, the past couple of days has been raining one minute and sunny the next xD;

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Kyndemoo

Hotarla

Yikes, I hate doing homework while I'm sick >.<" Well, actually it depends what kind of homework, but if it involves textbooks and writing things than yuck >.< It kinda sounds like you guys had fun though! Heaps of people around to keep you occupied and such =3

Oh yeah, Australia can be like that sometimes as well! Come to think of it, the past couple of days has been raining one minute and sunny the next xD;

XD yeah and my sister had to...xD;; it was her holiday hwk of sorts...xD;;
yeaaaaah well only reason we went back was because my maternal grandmother was on her deathbed...;< we went to see her one last time before she...well...
I didn't know her that well though...O: I mean, I can count the number of times I went to HK on one hand....xD;;

xDDDD;; yeaaah? there was a sudden huge snow storm here yesterday...xD or well on Saturday..xP

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff